Xbox Crackdown 3 ( Cloudgine, ReAgent Games )

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
crackdown.jpg

Crackdown returns as open-world Xbox One exclusive

Microsoft has revealed a new entry in its Crackdown franchise, one "powered by an army of dedicated servers" that offers the sort of open-world superheroic police warfare the series has been known for.

Series creator David Jones introduced a short vignette, before confidently stating that "we have the right team to build the game." Scant gameplay details were offered, but the game features both the de rigueur open-world campaign, as well as multiplayer and co-op.

So far there's no word on when Crackdown might arrive, though when it does it will be exclusive to the Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x3JnbxdngA

É errado que isto me tenha deixado tremendamente bombado?

O primeiro jogo tinha uma gameplay e tom espectaculares, mas faltava um estrutura. Eu não sei se este vai ter uma historia digna desse nome(este não é um remake do 1, eles falam de Pacific City,a cidade do 1 e 2,como outra cidade), mas a ideia de uma cidade completamente destrutível e co-op digno desse nome(com trabalho de equipa a ser mais do que mais um gajo com mais um par de armas), deixa-me todo contente.

O mais certo é sair desiludido, mas porra, já vi este trailer para aí 20 vezes e ainda não me fartei.

Phil Spencer : Destruição by Cloud. Ou seja vamos ter algo visto naquele demo da Cloud a destruir os prédios

Estava a ver o trailer e comentei com a esposa e a party que iam dizer algo desse género da parte da MS... Continuam a bater nisso lol.
De resto pareceu bem interessante este.

Joguei os dois primeiros e posso dizer que gostei.

Isto com mais malta ainda melhor se joga! Cá espero por ele :)

Phil Spencer : Destruição by Cloud. Ou seja vamos ter algo visto naquele demo da Cloud a destruir os prédios

“One of the things that I am really proud of is the number of games that we have shown here to talk about live innovation, like dedicated servers or drivatars, we showed Crackdown at the end of the shown which is one of my favorite games of all time,”“The destruction that Dave Jones is building using the cloud, that allows to do things on a console that have never been done before will be really special.”

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/microsoft-xbox-boss-explains-why-buy-xbox-one-173353939.html

Scalebound and Crackdown to skip E3 for Gamescom 2015

“Over the next few weeks and months, we’ll be sharing many more of our plans for 2015 and beyond,” Xbox boss Phil Spencer said in an Xbox Wire blog post. “Having a jam-packed lineup of games to show at E3 means that there simply isn’t enough time to give each of our upcoming titles its well-deserved time in the spotlight. We’ve decided to save some of our most eagerly-awaited future titles for Gamescom in August. Rest assured that titles like Crackdown, Quantum Break and Scalebound will be front and center at Gamescom along with new game reveals for both Xbox One and Windows 10.”

Back