Dell's monitor has got balls

mascarilha

I folded Myself
Dell's monitor has got balls

BEFORE MY MEETING with Dell suits, I got the opportunity to see some new products and concepts that Dell is currently working on. There is one concept that stands out from the crowd by a mile.

While the new 30-inch monitor comes with specs which will make all of the "Dell is only selling 8-bit LCDs" critics silent, and carbon fibre concepts of DTX form factor that will make Intel cringe, its 22-inch LCD concept is just outstanding.

It is proof that the car industry is slowly coming to ye olde worlde of IT. Show a beautiful concept, watch for the market's reaction and then make a product. The Mercedes Benz SLK was the first concept that came to the market after it had to make more prototypes for customers which were offering $200K for the $49K convertible.

You still think Dell is Dull?

The monitor comes with an "ultra flat" LCD panel. Its glass panel is actually rather heavy, but the speakers and the camera/microphone combo look pretty good. Combining this with a certain Logitech keyboard and mouse set for the suits, this could be a winner.

Sadly, there will be a power brick and some other cables if Dell decides to sell this productt The resolution could be as much as 2.3 million pixels here (1920x1200).

Show some balls and put it in mass production, now. µ

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36861

Simplesmente Lindo :D

cumps

Última edição:
isto pode ser aquilo que falta para que nas casas das pessoas com mais dinheiro passemos a ver monitores LCD com fotografias, e/ou obras de arte digitalizadas a passar em slideshow, em vez dos ja antiquados quadros de parede, que ainda por cima não têm iluminação propria.

de facto tem uma aparencia soberba, so falta trocarem o vidro da moldura por algo mais barato e resistente.
uma versão sem colunas e sem webcam também era capaz de ser interessante.

Back