Xbox 360 Descida de preço de todas as X360 em Setembro

Miguel86

Power Member
It's hard to describe what it's like to wake up with a knife between your teeth. You try to spit, because the taste of steel makes you think you've bitten down on your tongue and you're tasting the bitter copper of your blood, but the blade keeps your lips peeled apart. You can't scream, because if you pull your facial muscles taut you'll only get cut worse. I took a deep breath, and saw a once-familiar face, now hideous.

"Do you want to know how I got these scars?" the mole asked me. I was too scared to nod. "Well, my employer is a drinker, and a fiend. One day he found out that I was giving information to a certain gaming writer, and he didn't like that. NOT. ONE. BIT."

I started shaking.

"So he went into the other room and got a knife, and said one thing to me: WHY SO SERIOUS? Then he got to work," the mole told me, and suddenly he was cutting into my forehead. I screamed.

Soon, he was gone, and all I had, carved into my skin, was the pricing schedule of the Xbox 360. It's information I will now share with you:
Early Sept price reduction on X360 hardware:
Arcade (no hard drive) to $199
Pro (60GB) to $299
Elite (120GB) to $399

We should also expect hardware and game bundles for all hardware versions coming in the fourth quarter, just in time for the holidays.

In addition, the mole revealed that the upcoming release of Forza 2 Platinum Hits will include all the DLC tracks that were made for the title, which is a good way to add value to the game.

The last time the mole talked to me, before he became a super-villain, he told me the 60GB model of the hardware was coming, and he was right on the money with that one. Those prices should be considered rumors, but I'd be very surprised if this wasn't accurate information. Very sexy pricing.

In Ars Technica

Se da ultima vez o informador acertou,pode ser que desta vez também tenha razão :)

8688600aaa.jpg

esta confirmado

Back