Xbox Developer do Forza pode fazer o próximo Project Gotham Racing

.DX.

Power Member
Since Bizarre is now part of Activision, they won’t be handling the development on future Project Gotham Racing titles. In fact, they already finished up everything for PGR4, so they’re all done with Microsoft’s racing franchise. So who might take over? Turn 10, the internal studio at Microsoft who handles Forza might get the job. According to an interview with Shane Kim:

You know, we have a great internal racing studio in Turn 10, the creators of Forza Motorsport. And our goal is to roll the studio so that they can do more creative execution within the racing space. So you can imagine a future where they would develop a new version of Project Gotham Racing. We don’t have anything concrete there, and I do think that after four versions of PGR, it’s really important for us to take a fresh creative approach to it and to really think about what we want the next version of PGR to be if we do that.

I think taking a new approach to the series is a great idea. I’d love to see some new innovation with Gotham. I loved PGR2 and 3, but PGR4 seemed like just another game in the series. We’ll see what happens.

http://loot-ninja.com/2008/05/24/forza-devs-could-make-the-next-project-gotham/

O Forza é sem duvida o melhor simulador automóvel feito para as consolas, a física e condução estão excelentes, mas sinceramente, não é jogo que eu goste. Adorei o PGR4 por ser Arcade, e quero tudo menos um simulador.

Por acaso é a única hipótese q vejo para haver um PGR5...espero é q mantenham a serie no arcade, pois para "simulador", cá espero pelo Forza 3... :D

Se fôr para inventar demasiado (q é o q acontece às vezes quando querem inovar à pressão), mais vale acabarem a carreira do PGR em alta, com o 4... :-D

Edit :

Turn 10 is Hiring!

Now looking for world-class talent and passionate game developers...

March 14, 2008

Yup, we're still hiring! Now that we can officially look back at our recent accomplishments, 2007 was unquestionably very fortuitous for Forza Motorsport 2. The game achieved both critical acclaim and commercial success upon release last May, and even now, nearly 9 months after launch, we continue to enjoy a very active (and creative) userbase on Xbox Live.

We’re also very pleased with the fact that Forza 2 has now garnered top racing-game-of-the-year awards from many of the biggest games press sites out there, including Gamespot, Gamespy, Gametrailers, IGN, 1UP.com and more.

So to celebrate in the only possible way befitting of our success, Turn 10 will be looking to grow its operations considerably in 2008 and beyond. We figured now would be a good time to give everyone a heads-up that Turn 10 is hiring for our next big thing.

We’re looking for experienced developer talent in the following areas:

• Graphics Developer
  • Tools Developer
  • Networking/Servers Developer
  • Pipeline Developer
  • SDET with content, pipeline, or online expertise
  • Art Tech Developer
  • UI Developer
  • 3D Modeler for Vehicles and Environments
  • Web/Flash/Silverlight Developers
  • Community management
Those of you active in the Forza community know how easy it is to get a hold of a human being here at Turn 10. The best way to get yourself on the fast track is to email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. I will personally filter it onto each of our team leads here for consideration.​
Join our team, and shape the future of the Forza franchise!​

Já agora, se alguém quiser participar no Forza3 ou PGR5... :D

Última edição:
Back