Nintendo Devil's Third (Valhalla Game Studios)

Sempre bom ouvir noticias deste jogo!

-Thank you everyone here from bottom of my heart.
My staff at Valhalla are working/playing/enjoying hard all day everyday.
Your kind words encourage us! Thanks again
–I have to say that finished Devil’s Third is almost completely different than the footage you picked up (2011 trailer). First of all, you have to aware Ivan (protagonist of DT) is perfect bald man
He is cool.
-You guys should use Pro-controller for Devil’s Third.

-no one says specific release date yet. thanks for your patience.

-You guys should use Pro-Controller, plus…secret. Sorry

Pah para a Bayo2 também recomendaram o pro (e na volta dava mais jeito), mas até me safei bem com o Game Pad.

O jogo sai dia 4 de Agosto no Japão e esta aqui a boxart JP! Brutal IMO!!

IefpJkz.jpg

Parece-me uma rica porcaria de jogo. Sinceramente, estamos em 2015, lançar jogos com o selo da Nintendo que parecem jogos low-budget da geração passada...

Irei compra-lo obviamente mas fico desapontado com isto. Na próxima consola da nintendo espero que melhorem muito, especialmente no factor de não ter direito a voice chat tipo... 2015 pessoal!

Gamesradar: 1.5/5

Ever the provocateur, Devil’s Third’s creator Tomonobu Itagaki has suggested that you need to play well to enjoy the rest of his game. But right up until the final boss (and his annoying ability to shrug off attacks), it was never deaths that bothered me. It was the lack of connection to the controls, the overripe mechanics and the dull AI. Devil’s Third is not a hateful slog in the way that Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is, but even after – or more likely because of – half a decade and four game engines, it’s shoddy and ill thought out. It captures the strange magnetism that accompanies all still-smouldering disaster sites, but that’s about the best I can say.

Gamespot: 3/10

Despite the occasional laughs and wonderfully weird multiplayer modes, Devil's Third is near-impossible to recommend. The numerous issues with the controls as well as crucial elements of the game's combat systems soon mount up to provide an experience that frustrates far more often than it entertains, resulting in a missed opportunity for what could've been a cult hit.

Kotaku: NO

Still, there’s one thing about Devil’s Third that does fit. Its name derives from ‘the devil’s interval’, a musical term describing an atonal three-note sequence designed to provoke a sense of unease in the listener – in other words, a series of familiar elements combining to make something unnatural. Itagaki and Valhalla might not have got much else right, but they could hardly have come up with a more perfect title.

Eurogamer:
Despite a decent stab at multiplayer, however, Devil's Third isn't even average. The game represents at least six years of development, but over that time the concept has been mangled. It is no accident that Tecmo's Team Ninja hasn't managed a good game since the 2008 departure of Itagaki and others. But Devil's Third makes you wonder where the talent went.

God is a Geek: 3/10

Gamereactor: 5/10

MyNintendoNews: 7/10

Digital Spy: 1/5

LazyGamer: 4/10

IGN.IT: 4.0

Back