DFI LAN Party CFX3200 DR

In one of the biggest Overclocking Competitions in China, Beijing, held by ATi just 2 days ago on Sunday, our VR-Zone Team-Mate Xu Gang emerged the champion , acheiving a score of 17777 3D Marks within a very limited time frame. His winning setup consisted of an AMD Opteron 175 clocked at 3.4GHz, DFI's latest motherboard, LAN Party CFX3200 DR, and 2 x Powercolor ATi X1900XT in Cross-Fire configuration. A big congratulations to him! More pictures and details of this exciting event coming soon!

http://www.vr-zone.com/?i=3545

«...feel free to loan me some X1800 or X1900 Crossfire cards

at about $500 per card for 1900's, and $300-$400 per card for 1800's, it is pretty tough to get Crossfire kits to test

which is why ATI can't sell chipsets nor their video cards these days compared to Nvidia, as Nvidia decided to stop being cheap (well, NV and their partners like XFX and eVGA) and get enough cards out to reviewers as well as support teams...and we pimped the hell out of Nvidia chipsets and video cards to the point of massive sales.

ATI and their partners, on the other hand, are too cheap it seems to really want to compete with Nvidia at all, and still think their ATI name will propel them into top sales, and, as we know, this is just fantasy.

No one would buy a DFI motherboard until they saw other users and Rgone and myself using them and showing everyone just what they were capable of.

if ATI really wants to join the game and compete, they are going to have to either themselves or their partners, get some Crossfire cards out to guys like Rgone and I or else we will simply do like we always do...show you the board, say it works, show a couple of stock speed and a few overclock entries, then put them away to collect dust (just like we did with the original RDX200 Crossfire board...when is the last time you saw either of us pimp that board? Yet look at the NF4 boards...we are STILL pimping them, even the original NF4 Lanparty boards....shame on you ATI & Partners!)

Until ATI and their partners show some incentive, and get the right hardware out to important people like Rgone and I, they will never be able to compete with Nvidia...as let's face it...guys like Rgone and I are what drives sales for DFI, and we've helped drive sales for OCZ, DangerDen, Nvidia, etc. Nvidia would survive as well as the other companies would survive without us of course...but what is important is that you guys tend to sit on your hands quite a bit until we come right out and show you how awesome something is...and then you all begin to buy it like crack addicts lol...and then YOU find out how great it is, and then YOU pimp it to everyone who will listen, which in turn fuels more and more sales etc.

ATI...since day one of their chipset adventure, has shown nothing but a serious lack of interest in creating these grass-roots sales, instead, like Corsair, relying on their name to get the job done.

Like Corsair, they have been finding out the hard way that no one gives a crap about their name and previous accomplishments, we only care about "here and now", and right here, right now, ATI doesn't have anything worthwhile for us to show you other than a DFI motherboard.

Why would you even take a risk on buying something new like this ATI chipset motherboard when you KNOW and have SEEN EVERY SINGLE DAY users come in by the hundreds and even thousands to the NF4 section showing awesome overclocks and awesome single and SLI video scores...

tsk tsk

like I said, Rgone and I will play with these boards for a week or two more, then they will get boxed up and collect dust and we'll go back to Nvidia since Nvidia and their partners seem much more interested in providing us (and in turn, YOU) the tools we need to not only promote/pimp their products, but to support them also.

I personally have no interest nor plans to promote nor support something that I have been handicapped with (ie: incorrect tools and old tech to support the latest and greatest). If ATI or DFI wishes to sell this stuff, they need to get off their asses and provide us with the proper equipment so we can not only support the few of you willing to take the risk on this new hardware, but also we can promote how great it is to you, which in turn will cause you to promote it to anyone who will listen, which in turn continues to fuel more and more sales...»

Angry_Games

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.php?p=459229&postcount=91

Zarolho disse:
I personally have no interest nor plans to promote nor support something that I have been handicapped with (ie: incorrect tools and old tech to support the latest and greatest). If ATI or DFI wishes to sell this stuff, they need to get off their asses and provide us with the proper equipment so we can not only support the few of you willing to take the risk on this new hardware, but also we can promote how great it is to you, which in turn will cause you to promote it to anyone who will listen, which in turn continues to fuel more and more sales...»

Angry_Games

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.php?p=459229&postcount=91

:lol: mas que pedinchisse que vai prai... isto é uma tentativa desesperada para ver se "chove" alguma coisa, mascarado com um "ah e tal, não vos queremos promover mas enviem-nos material!"... almost like blackmail

MeY-ZiNG disse:
:lol: mas que pedinchisse que vai prai... isto é uma tentativa desesperada para ver se "chove" alguma coisa, mascarado com um "ah e tal, não vos queremos promover mas enviem-nos material!"... almost like blackmail

lol... Parece-me que entendeste mal o texto ou não o leste na integra?!

Zarolho disse:
lol... Parece-me que entendeste mal o texto ou não o leste na integra?!

por acaso li... não estou a dizer que é isso que eles afirmam directamente, mas é isso que transparece nas entrelinhas! basicamente estão a dizer que não podem dar a conhecer o material se este não lhes for enviado para fazer reviews, mas a forma como o dizem (quase em tom de "ameaça" ou "chantagem") é que parece uma "pedinchisse"... eles dizem que promovem bastante o material da NVidia porque também recebem muito mais material deles...

Resumindo:
Para mim a forma como isto está escrito não é nada inocente, bastava dizerem que estão com dificuldades em analisar hardware da ATI porque não recebem material suficiente... daí eu dizer que isto é também uma forma de "piscar o olho" à ATI e parceiros para pedinchar mais material...

ps: e não, não tenho problemas com o inglês!

eh pá, eu que até costumo frequentar o dfi street, fiquei bastante enojado com o tom usado pelo angry_games, que se considera "importante" e que faz birrinha porque não lhe dão o hardware que ele quer como a nvidia faz, e então não faz publicidade. para mim, perdeu muita da sua credibilidade.

Cabalo disse:
eh pá, eu que até costumo frequentar o dfi street, fiquei bastante enojado com o tom usado pelo angry_games, que se considera "importante" e que faz birrinha porque não lhe dão o hardware que ele quer como a nvidia faz, e então não faz publicidade. para mim, perdeu muita da sua credibilidade.
Mas ele não está a fazer birrinha.... Do que ele se queixa até faz muito sentido e prova disso são as poucas reviews e feedback que circulam pela net sobre boards com o novo chipset da ATI.

São neste momento os donos da novas boards que estão a fazer o "trabalho duro" de por as boards a funcionar a 100%, quando da parte da ATI, até ao momento.... Nada!>(

Última edição:
Ok ele foi um bocadinho pedinchão... Mas tem a sua razão, se não dão material ao pessoal k normalmente as testa, como raio querem k apareçam grandes numeros e coisas do género ? Nesse aspecto ele tem razão...

para além k o forum e pago por ele e pelo rgone....ajudam a dfi e promovem material k eles ainda têm que comprar.....o A_G por ex não chegou a ter nenhuma venus.......acho k o desabafo dele até é legitimo

cumps

Zarolho disse:
Mas ele não está a fazer birrinha.... Do que ele se queixa até faz muito sentido e prova disso são as poucas reviews e feedback que circulam pela net sobre boards com o novo chipset da ATI.

São neste momento os donos da novas boards que estão a fazer o "trabalho duro" de por as boards a funcionar a 100%, quando da parte da ATI, até ao momento.... Nada!>(
Reviews de ***** ATI sao as paletes pela net.
Agora o que pode nao ser as paletes é boards com ***** ATI da DFI, mas isso ja é responsabilidade do assemblador.

Por acaso aquele texto ta mesmo com tom de birrinha :007:

DJ_PAPA então mostra-me lá uma review onde tenham levado a board aos limites... Com umas BH/VX/UTT bem puxadas (É para isso k servem os volts k ela dá) e um CPU com cooling decente e claro, duas X1900 também bem puxadas e bem arrefecidas...

Se encontrares alguma eu fico muito contente pq gostava de ver o k é k a board consegue fazer k a minha não faz (ok ok eskece o crossfire :P)

DJ_PAPA disse:
mas isso ja é responsabilidade do assemblador.

Por acaso aquele texto ta mesmo com tom de birrinha :007:

já cá faltava...rotfl......olha k eu sou bruto quando se fala mal do A_G e da dfi-street:berlusca:

não é preciso vires em socorro da ati ......que eles estão a falhar em não distribuirem mais mobos a sitios importantes...ou darem instruções aos fabricantes...dfi por ex...para o fazerem....imo....estão......
não vamos descarrilar com isto.......a mobo parece ser muito interessante....mesmo

cumps

God_Lx disse:
DJ_PAPA então mostra-me lá uma review onde tenham levado a board aos limites... Com umas BH/VX/UTT bem puxadas (É para isso k servem os volts k ela dá) e um CPU com cooling decente e claro, duas X1900 também bem puxadas e bem arrefecidas...

Se encontrares alguma eu fico muito contente pq gostava de ver o k é k a board consegue fazer k a minha não faz (ok ok eskece o crossfire :P)
Le la bem o que eu disse sff ;)

Arranjas montes de reviews da net de boards com ***** ATI. É so ir ao google e da-te uma carrada delas. Das asus, saphire, msi, ecs, etc etc

O que tu tas a perguntar é por reviews desta nova DFI e a melhor que conheço esta no forum da extremesys.
Neste caso é o assemblador (DFI) que nao está a distribuir as boards. Ja ASUS tem as suas boards em todas as lojas....

Pois, realmente asus e por aí a fora, vale mesmo a pena ler... Para ter uma board lesma com motor de ferrari prefiro um fiat artilhado...

Só uma pequena informação, a 1a board a premitir 4 dimm's a 1T foi a RDX200, que premite ter cm dimm's ( mas só a 400mhz ).

Eu tenho uma RDX200 e até considero uma board engraçada... Mas tem alguns problemas.:lol: E alguns são poucos:x2:

Cumps

God_Lx disse:

Para mim esse gaijo da DFI fala mtoooo!! tenho acompanhado mtas threads desta DFI e pelo que ja vi nao s tem portado nada mal

3dm03xfirestock2al.jpg

156221su.jpg

9798069za.jpg

BH5 512MBX2
DDR546 2-2-2-5 3.85V 32M
RD580-BH5.JPG

MB: CFX3200
CPU: Opteron 170
Ram: Infineon CE-5
VGA: 7800GTX 512MB
3D01-295-RD580.JPG

I must say that the DFI CFX3200-DR is one of the best or if not the best 939 motherboard that there is.

The overclockability and stability of this board is simply exceptional.
The RD580 "Skeletor" chipset can easily reach 1500MHz LDT frequency with tight timings and in every day use. My board can run HCI Memtest with 1600MHz LDT frequency without a problem (320FSB, 5x LDT).

Also overclockability and stability of the memory has been taken to a whole new level, thanks to the adjustable clockbuffer chip.

CFX3200-DR_LDT1.6GHz.jpg

drive%20strengths%20CFX3200.JPG

Acho k ja chega mas s kiserem mais testes arranjo mtos :D

Última edição:
eu admito que sou um dos que tem bastante curiosidade de experimentar boards baseadas em ***** ATI, mas os preços delas ainda são bastante proibitivos para a minha carteira. e isto, porque de facto tudo quanto é review, no geral falam muito bem delas, embora com alguns problemas, o que acontece em TODAS as boards, essa é que é essa.

mas por enquanto só saíram chip7s ATI high-end e em pouca quantidade nas lojas, por isso no money no clown até mais ver...

God_Lx disse:
Pois, realmente asus e por aí a fora, vale mesmo a pena ler... Para ter uma board lesma com motor de ferrari prefiro um fiat artilhado...
Por acaso, nem de proposito:

When comparing the top results generated by the 10x300HTT setting to the stock settings we see a CPU speed increase of 25%, memory clock speed of 50%, and Sandra memory benchmarks increasing by 34%. However, this does not directly translate into the same percentage improvements in the game benchmarks. We notice an increase of 23% in Q4, 12% in Half Life 2: Lost Coast, 5% in F.E.A.R., and 22% in Serious Sam II. It is obvious that F.E.A.R. is GPU constrained while the balance of games respond very well to increases in both CPU clocks and memory bandwidth. At the stock CPU/Memory settings we overclocked our EVGA 7900GTX from 650/800 to a safe 690/850 and were rewarded with 112fps compared to our top 114fps score in F.E.A.R.

ASUS A8R32-MVP: Taking the Overclocking Route via the 0404
http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2743&p=1

Última edição:
Back