DreamRender : Motion Wallpaper

Romani48

Power Member
A moda do dreamscene anda a pegar e agora melhor do que nunca com este programa gratuito!
Recomendo!

http://www.dreamrender.com/

DreamRender is a Windows desktop wallpaper animation utility that can replace your desktop wallpaper with stunning animations, and visual effects. You can choose from 1000's of different effects ranging from slow and peaceful through to chaotic, and manic.
Some effects can also react to your currently playing music.

Unlike Windows DreamScene (aka Motion Desktop), Dreamrender not only uses video as a animated desktop backgrounds, but also uses high end particle sequencing, 3D Object Animation, Custom Bubbles, Desktop Image Animations, Music Interaction, Liquid Animations, Tunnels, and MORE.
Has much more dreamscene possibilities then any program and even Vista ultimate extra itself.
From simple image effects to dynamic 3D rendering right on your desktop!
There are so much settings for every dream.
It supports any video\image format, and - it does not affect any WindowBlinds per pixel blured frames or taskbar, so you see animation behind the frames with effects such as blur at real time!
supported desktop TGA PNG formats, that means docks\sidebars\other desktop thingies will look perfect on your animated desktop.

With a VLC player or any other programs that attempt to imitate s dreamscene - the png elements just get black and ugly, so nobody actually uses that kind of animated desktop, now it's all different, you can have your animated desktop with no issues.

You can also use the see through semi transparent frames options to view the animated desktop while using other applications.

There are more dreamscenes to chose from, that can be downloaded from the off site.
dreamscene.jpg
index.jpg

Isso a correr no computador e um gajo bebedo num instante começa a chamar o gregorio:puke:Mas tem a sua graça.

:banjump::banjump: chamaste-me?? :banjump::banjump:
para vossa informação eu chamo-me ******* Gregório :biglaugh::biglaugh:

não gozem com o meu nome senão acontece-vos isto: :cwm3::finger::cwm3::finger::cwm3:

:D:D:D -- não tou a gozar, é mesmo o meu nome e até acho piada voces andarem sempre a chamar-me:-D:-D !!!:D:D

P.s: foi so um aparte:p

Abraço
*Cosmos

Back