Drivers AMD Legacy Windows 10

phazon

Power Member
Bem pessoal como sabem, a AMD não vai dar apoio legacy às series abaixo das HD 4000 inclusivé

No meu caso tenho uma HD3650 e segui aqui um tópico dos foruns da AMD que resolveu me alguns problemas que a drive que o windows instala automaticamente.
Desde pior desempenho desde que tinha o windows 7 a bugs em reprodução de videos, e claro, a falta do catalyst.

E aqui deixo:

Hello everyone,

[...]

Here are the steps:

1: Download the legacy driver for your system and run the installer but close it after it unpacked all the installation files to C:\AMD.

2: Open Device Manager.

3: Under Display adapters right click on the adapter used in your system and click Update Driver Software.

4: Click on the second option Browse my computer for driver software.

5: Click Let me pick from a list of device... in the next menu and Have Disk... on the following.

6: Click Browse on the pop-up menu and go to: C:\AMD\AMD_Catalyst_13.4_Legacy_Beta_Vista_Win7_Win8\Packages\Drivers\Display\W86A_INF.

7: Select the first .inf file - In my case this was: C7156445.inf - and click open.

8: Select the model from the list that corresponds to your hardware - there were two of the same in my case so I just clicked the first - and click Next. Afterwards the driver should install accompanied with several screen flickers.

9. Now re-run the legacy driver installer from AMD and have it install the Catalyst Control Center.

10. Restart the computer if you'd like.

This got it to work on my system and allows me to use CCC on Windows 10 with a Legacy (mobility) card.

I hope this helps some people along using older hardware but wanting to update to Windows 10.

Créditos:
Nota - Do Forum de Suporte da AMD - Fonte
MartinJost - Do Forum de Suporte da Microsoft - Fonte

Estou com um problema numa maquina com radion hd 4xxx e W10 que se baralha toda quando se liga por hdmi à televisão. Haverá resolução que não voltar para Windows 7?

Back