drivers para placa de tv??!!

Tuca

Banido
preciso de drivers para esta placa de TV ..alguem consegue ??

procurei no google e a unica coisa que arranjo é programas que teoricamente trazem drivers integrados ..mas na realidade nao funcionam !!

harmonics (conexant) cx2388 x video capture (mk3)

agradeço que me ajudem ...cumps

ja andei mais uma vez a procurar e nao consigo encontrar ..é uma placa recente .. mas nao encontro nem site de fabricante nem nada ..alguem sabe como arranjar os drives dela ??

Sem saber a marca da placa ou agumas características é complicado...

De qq forma, e dando um tiro no escuro, pode ser que tenha um dos chips da Philips Bt848, Bt849, Bt878, Bt879... são muito comuns por aí. Portanto tenta estas: http://btwincap.sourceforge.net/
Mas pode n dar. O melhor era mesmo saber a marca, ref. do modelo, chipset...

Tuca disse:
os dados da placa sao estes ..que ja referi em cima :s

Pensei que fosse em relação às drivers que tinhas encontrado. Sry...

Já deste uma olhada neste tópico? http://www.tv-cards.com/messageboar...ghlight=&sid=b2cf1cfd92d21695cd8c0d2a17de74d6
Esta parte pode ajudar:
hitek146 disse:
As I indicated in your other thread, what would suit your use best would be a hardware encoding card. If you can take back the ATI, I would.... The problem with drivers for capture cards(unlike video cards, etc.) is that TV card drivers have support for the type of tuner module that is built onto the card. A different CX23883 driver for a different card would likely only have support for a tuner module different than the one on your card. Using a different driver may get the card to capture Composite or S-Video, but the tuner would likely not work. Special generic drivers, such as the BtWinCap BT8x8 generic drivers, are made specifically to support many different tuner modules. The BtWinCap drivers ask you what type of tuner you have when you instasll them, while other drivers will not do this. I have never seen generic drivers(such as the BtWinCap drivers) that support the CX2388x chipset...... If you want to experiment with other drivers, though, then I believe that the PixelView ProLink TV/FM card and the MSI TV@nywhere Master are both cards that use your chipset, and there are others......

Hitek

Hitek
P.S. Is it the drivers that are the problem, or the application. If the ATI drivers work, then most TV card applications should also work with the card to some degree.....

Back