Dungeon Siege 2 preview

Korben_Dallas

Zwame Advisor
The game uses a mix between a leveling system and usage reward system for advancement. Skills in weapons and stats for your character are based upon what you use, i.e. if you use an axe your axe skill and strength will improve. On the other hand, if you hurl fireballs upon your foes your intellect and fire magic skill will both rise. Skills are broken into categories, Melee, Ranged, Combat Magic and Nature Magic. Any character can learn any of these skills; you just have to use the abilities that applicable to the area you want to learn. So how do you get points to put into these skills, well there is where leveling comes into play. Every time you emerge victories from combat you gain experience points, these points then gain you levels, as you level you gain more hit and magic points, new titles and a skill point to use as you see fit

http://www.nlgaming.com/nl/asp/id_312/nl/previewDisp.htm

dungeon02.jpg

dungeon03.jpg

Pessoalmente gostei muito do 1 e da expançao, infelizmente a meu ver o multiplayer deixava muito a desejar pois raramente conseguia juntar-me com alguem.

Pelo o que tive a ler da quote parece ser igualzinho aos anteriores com as dfrentes skills sendo as mesmas combat ranged nature e combat.
O que vi de novo foi o facto de ganharmso um skill point sempre que subimos de nivel a ver se é bom.
[offtopic]
Uma das coisas que mais gostei no world of warcraft é que podemos desaprender os pontos de skill (la chamam-se talentos) que pomos, para o caso de nao gostarmos do que temos claro que nao é gratis, a ver se neste tb
[/offtopic]

Olhando para os graficos sao parecidos ao anterior com exepçao das personagems que parecem mais catitas. Mas tb as imagens nao esclarecem muito.

Resumindo parece-me ser um bom jogo como o anterior mas por enquanto ninguem me tira do wow :P

Back