[ECRAN AZUL] -blue screen error 0x00000024,0x00190203,

lsharkf

Power Member
STOP message at startup 0x00000024 (0x00190203, 0x841EA348, ..
Acontece que nao consigo reiniciar em modo de segurança, e quando tento atraves do CD d Windows aceder a consola de recoperação o PC fica a moer sem entrar, impedindo-me assim de efectuar um
chkdsk....
E agora caraças !!!

Socorro

encontrei isto na net talvez te ajude:

This is from ahuma.org concerning your 0x24 error:

A problem occurred within NTFS.SYS, the driver file that allows the system to read and write to NTFS file system drives. There may be a physical problem with the disk, or an Interrupt Request Packet (IRP) may be corrupted. Other common causes include heavy hard drive fragmentation, heavy file I/O, problems with some types of drive-mirroring software, or some antivirus software. I suggest running ChkDsk or ScanDisk as a first step; then disable all file system filters such as virus scanners, firewall software, or backup utilities. Check the file properties of NTFS.SYS to ensure it matches the current OS or SP version. Update all disk, tape backup, CD-ROM, or removable device drivers to the most current versions.

* Check your connections, especially to your harddrive.

I suggest in your next post to attach your minidumps - Once you are able to get into Windows - to see if we can help you find a more definitive answer.

How to find your minidumps:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files. We need the files and NOT the whole folder.

edit: encontrei isto no arquivo da techzone: http://www.techzonept.com/archive/index.php/t-150555.html

Back