erro : jogar online

korsky

Power Member
Boa tarde amigos.
tenho uma duvida que para ser sincero ja me anda a meter nojo ha muitos meses trata-se de um erro k me faz cair do servidor ONLINE , remetendo-me para o ambiente de trabalho. ( Net_Sendpacket ERROR: WSAEINTR )

para que nao pensem k eu nao prokurei obter a informaçao na net deixo aki os links directos do google para se alguem kiser tentar ajudar-me

http://www.google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&q=Net_Sendpacket+ERROR:+WSAEINTR&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=

Ao fazerem peskisao grande parte da informaçao k vao encontrar prende-se a isto :

Hi yah, to fix this problem you need to go to the system.ini file and check the [vcache].
If there is nothing there, add these lines under the word [vcache]:
MinFileCache=****
MaxFileCache=****
It should look like this.

[vcache]
MinFileCache=****
MaxFileCache=****
Replace **** with one of the following values:

If you have from 16-32 MB of RAM:
MinFileCache=2048
MaxFileCache=2048

If you have from 32-96 MB of RAM:
MinFileCache=4096
MaxFileCache=4096

If you have 128 MB of RAM or more:
MinFileCache=8192
MaxFileCache=8192

Another way would be setting the maximum amount of RAM HL/CS is allowed to use. Right click on your CS shortcut and select "Properties". Right now the Target line should
read something like this: CS retail version: C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike\cstrike.exe -console
CS mod version: C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -game cstrike -console
Change it to this: CS retail version: C:\Sierra\Counter-Strike\cstrike.exe -console -heapsize *****
CS mod version: C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe -game cstrike -console -heapsize *****
Replace ***** with 75% of your total memory in KB, ex. you have 128 MB RAM then
heapsize should be 98304. 1 MB = 1024 KB.

Eu ja tentei fazer isso mas nao noto diferença nenhuma...
mas numa das peskisas houve um forista k me intrigou alegando ter a resposta para esse erro bla bla bla.

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!
I was getting the error:
NET_SendPacket ERROR: NO ERROR while trying to connect to internet for CS Condition Zero. I looked for answers everywhere and no one could help. This problem has nothing to do with Video Cards, or anything else. ITs a network setup problem and easily fixed. Here is what you do:
Basically every DSL modem has a function called NAT (Network Address Translation) and its sorf like a firewall. You need to disable it in your modem settings. This is usually described on your service providers help site, or contact them if you are unsure. It takes a minute. The problem is though that your connection is more vulnerable, so i enable the feature when i am not playing online games. THATS IT! No more error message. No thanks to billion dollar companys who replied to me with all sorts of garbage until i trialed and errored and finally fixed it.

MAS POR MAIS K TENTE LER NAO CONSIGO PERCEBER O K ELE KIS DIZER COM AKILO..
sera k é culpa da tvtel ( neste caso minha isp ) ??
precisava de ajuda agradeço imenso

Back