EVGA: 680i Motherboard Upgrade

680i Motherboard Upgrade Promotion

EVGA has begun to ship 680i to 780i upgrade motherboards on March 25, 2008.
Each upgrade will be processed in the exact order that it was placed online at www.evga.com. You will be contacted shortly and you will receive instructions to send your 'old' 680i motherboard. Please do not send your 680i motherboard without having been contacted and instructed to do so.
Please see below the 680 to 780i Upgrade Price List..

This price includes 79.99 € for the upgrade plus shipping costs minus 7 € rebate. This list is for general information only. The exact price will be given to you in the order confirmation.

Countries in red color have regions with different pricing. The exact upgrade cost will be calculated once we have your mainboard and your postal address.

780i Upgrade Promotion – Price List

Country
Upgrade Cost

Começou na Europa o envio das boards EVGA 780i para o upgrade, e acima estão os preços para os vários locais.

Fonte

Última edição:
Dear Mr.

1./ in order to avoid any delay or extra costs owing to missing box/cables or accessories, you can chose to send your 680i motherboard bulk (in this case only the motherboard, no cables, no box or other accessories) and receive a 780i motherboard bulk (motherboard only, without cables -- they are identical to the 680i's -- without box and accessories).

Please note that the 780i motherboard you will receive is backed by a limited 10 year warranty upon registration within 30 days of delivery.

2./ You can chose to upgrade your full retail packed 680i (with box, with cables, with accessories) to a new 780i retail version if you prefer to.

Procedure for the bulk upgrade:

Please ship your 680i board for the 780i upgrade to EVGA:

EVGA GmbH
780i Upgrade + RMA-ID

Bussardstrasse 5
D-82166 Graefelfing
Germany

The RMA-ID is your five-digit RMA number starting with x or x.

Please note that we do not offer any cross shipping, as we do need to inspect your 680 first.

Pack your 680i mainboard (ensure the product is packed in a shock resistant manner and without any accessories, failure to do so may result in a damaged product and could cause complications with upgrade). The northbridge fan has to be dismounted, we do not require it.

We need:

1. Your 680i mainboard, fully functional and in a like-new condition.

2. A paper copy of the original invoice within the package, which proves your are the original owner (by comparing the names of invoice and registration address data.)

3. A cover letter which contains:
- Your RMA-ID
- The serial number of your board
- Your name and return address
- Telephone number
- E-Mail address
- how you would like to pay

You will get a new 780i bulk board with the 3-way SLI bridge, IO shield and northbridge cooler.

If your motherboard was delivered to us, we will notify you via e-mail with an order confirmation. The upgrade costs are 79.99 € within Germany. Outside of Germany you can estimate the upgrade costs with this list:http://www.evga-europe.com/evga-promotion.html. However, only the price given in the order confirmation is effective, any other cost is only an estimation.

The payment has to be received within 14 calendar days. You can either pay by credit card (Mastercard or VISA) or bank transfer. If you wish to pay by credit card, please DO NOT include your credit card data in the shipment. We will contact you by phone.

If you wish to pay via bank transfer, please use the bank account data from the order confirmation and use as reference 780 Up, + Seriennummer, + RMA-ID. For example:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your board is not fully functional or not in like-new condition, or if we have not received your payment within 14 calendar days, your board will be sent back.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Recebi hoje o email deles com as indicações para a troca das motherboards.

Boas
Estou interessado fazer a troca de uma 680i por uma 780i mas tenho uma duvida:
Isto apenas vai custar 80€+a 680i ou também temos de pagar o envio?
cumps

ve os posts que o metalfuzion deixou acima, os preços já incluem portes
mas 1º tens de enviar a 680i, com portes pagos por ti

nao sei é se o prazo da campanha de retoma já acabou
(havia prazo?)

se estivesse no teu caso vendia a 680i e comprava uma EVGA 750i SLi FTW
isto se nao precisares de tri-sli

ve os posts que o metalfuzion deixou acima, os preços já incluem portes
mas 1º tens de enviar a 680i, com portes pagos por ti

nao sei é se o prazo da campanha de retoma já acabou
(havia prazo?)

se estivesse no teu caso vendia a 680i e comprava uma EVGA 750i SLi FTW
isto se nao precisares de tri-sli

Nos 80€ já estão incluídos portes? fixe!
as minhas rams ddr2 i o meu P4 3.4Ghz (socket 775) vão funcionar na EVGA 780i?
cumps

mrkokax:

Nos 80€ já estão incluídos portes? fixe!
as minhas rams ddr2 i o meu P4 3.4Ghz (socket 775) vão funcionar na EVGA 780i?
cumps
Este é a parte negativa deste upgrade, nos 80€ acresce-se o preço do transporte, que são por tua conta, no momento que envias a motherboard pelos correios ou por outro transportador.

Um concelho: Amigo mrkokax porque não pegas nos 80€ + transporte, mantendo a tua EVGA 680i SLI e compras um Core2Duo que estão a excelentes preços, e assim ficavas com uma maquina bem melhor e mais económica que o teu Pentium 4!!! porque esta nova EVGA 780i a performance é semelhante à EVGA 680i SLI, só se diferenciam por ter o TRI-SLI.

Última edição:
Este é a parte negativa deste upgrade, nos 80€ acresce-se o preço do transporte, que são por tua conta, no momento que envias a motherboard pelos correios ou por outro transportador.

Um concelho: Amigo mrkokax porque não pegas nos 80€ + transporte, mantendo a tua EVGA 680i SLI e compras um Core2Duo que estão a excelentes preços, e assim ficavas com uma maquina bem melhor e mais económica que o teu Pentium 4!!! porque esta nova EVGA 780i a performance é semelhante à EVGA 680i SLI, só se diferenciam por ter o TRI-SLI.

Bem se a diferença é pequena é isso o que vou fazer!
Nao me vale de nada ter TRI-SLI porque não tenciono comprar 3 gráficas, por enquanto nem duas quanto mais 3.
cumps

Back