Ferrari Challenge - PS3, PSP, Wii & DS

skybastos

Power Member
Ferrari Challenge Racing to Four Platforms

Officially licensed titles revealed.

Australia, March 15, 2007 - Ferrari and System 3 today announced that System 3 has secured the rights to publish Ferrari licensed games on the PlayStation 3, Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP. Details are somewhat thin on the ground regarding the games at this stage, other than that they'll be based on the Ferrari Challenge series and will feature "real cars, real tracks and true Ferrari racing dynamics".

In terms of each specific version, the PS3 game is apparently being "developed to maximise the technology in the new console format such as a 16-player feature rich simultaneous online mode with elements not yet seen in any race game to-date", while the Wii game will "fully support the unique control system offered by this system, including control by a Wii steering-wheel". No surprises there. As far as the handheld games go, the PSP and DS versions will "feature 4-player wireless play including adhoc play and game share".

While we know next to nothing, the announcement is exciting in and of itself, and we know that a first look at the game is only three months off - System 3 have already announced that international press will be able to attend a preview session at the home of Ferrari, in Maranello, Italy, in late June, which will coincide with the company's 60-year celebrations. The event will also play host to announcements of further System 3 titles, such as "Ferrari Street Racer" which features the entire range.

System 3's CEO, Mark Cale had this to say about the announcement: "Video games and racing have been my two passions during the twenty-five years that I've been in the business. Finally the two have collided and I'm immensely proud to be bringing the Ferrari Challenge to market this year. We have invested in the best development talent in the industry and I'm confident that the game will be even more impressive than the license."
IGN

Este jogo tá prestes a sair certo? Não vai sair para PC????

EDIT: Tava a confundir com o Ferrari Project da Blimey :) que sai para PC , Xbox360 e ps3

Última edição:
Back