PC FIFA 09 (EA Sports)

Espero que não se esqueçam de melhorar o sistema de arbitragem. O actual é de fazer rir...ou chorar...depende do estado de espírito :D

http://www.fifa4fans.de/index_e.php

mas alguem tem esperanças?

podem começar a usar:
Wa3npDO8XF.gif

E qual é a data dessa notícia?

E qual é a data dessa notícia?

Nao sei vem neste novo site que ja tem estas imagens da PSM3 por isso é recente.
http://www.fifa09.de/

"EA Sports allowed the international assemblage of game journalists extensive hands-on time with the upcoming new version of FIFA 09 for consoles Xbox360 and PS3."

Porque a EA nao aproveitou o evento para publicitar tambem no PC o next-gen? Pois...

Última edição:
O FIFA 08 para mim já foi um "Pro-Evo beater"...

Tal como já disse noutras threads, gostava de ver um modo carreira com base no Be a Pro. Ou seja, começar um puto e subir na carreira, ser contratado por outros clubes, etc etc. Era excelente!

10vs10 online vai ser uma palhaçada total :D

Can't wait!

Vai sair sim!

"That's the current-gen version then. On the PS2 space, EA says it's focusing on tweaking rather than reinventing the game, although as with PS3 and 360 it's focused on making a more realistic collision system."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=190083

pois eu também interpretei dessa forma...
mas a ver vamos. Espero que seja uma das surpresas que o Peter Moore disse que iriam existir para alguns títulos este ano. Ele disse (já não sei onde) que o madden deixaria de sair pra PC, mas que os outros jogos sofreriam um maior investimento e igualdade de tratamento das consolas.
Vou ver se encontro as afirmações dele.
cumps

muito simples, joga a versão PC e depois joga a versão PS3...quase que nem comparação têm. a PS3 consegui levar o fifa 08 ao seu máximo. falo por experiência própria.

A tua experiência é limitada a duas plataformas... suponho que quando te referes ao FIFA 08 PS3 estás a referir-te à versão PS3 / XBOX 360 (NOVO ENGINE) vs versão PC / PS2 (engine antigo).

A EA o ano passado disse que o próximo fifa para PC iria utilizar o novo engine. Se isso não se verificar acho que nem se deviam dar ao trabalho de lançar o jogo para PC.

Exacto. Eu apenas perguntei pq a PS3 seria melhor, como ele pareceu estar a dizer, por oposição à da 360. Sim eu sei que a de PC e da PS2 é inferior:rolleyes:.
Bom, mas a ver se nos próximos dias sabemos mais e mostram scans de preview em revistas em que já mostram mais pormenores de todas as versões.

Cuidado que pode haver uma surpresa este ano... A EA Sports é do Canada e nao teve pena de cancelar o futebol americano Madden no PC. Se fazem isto na America nao lhes custa nada fazer o mesmo na Europa. Ja o novo Battlefield: Bad Company nao sai no PC... Estou para ver o vem ai...

No more Fifa on PC ?

EA Sports president Peter Moore has recently decided that the company would stop making Madden for the PC. (For those outside of the US, Madden is a game where they run with the ball in their hands, but call it football)

What does this mean for Fifa? He stated that his main concern was PC piracy. He also said that eventually there will only be a few PC games from EA Sports.

He thinks he has made a good business decision, but I disagree due to the following points:

If you look at the movie industry, they receive record profits, but still complain about piracy (lost revenue). What they don’t realise is that most of the ‘lost revenue’ would never be theirs even if there was no piracy at all. For example, last year, I watched about 40 pirated movies. They would call it lost revenue. But the truth is that if it wasn’t for the pirates, I would never have seen those movies, and I would never have spent more than £5 on each ‘proper’ copy of the movie on DVD. If there was no piracy, then last year, I would probably have bought no more than 2 DVDs. Many people I know are the same. Unless they are approached by sellers of pirated movies, most of the movies they had seen would never have been bought in the first place. If they like the pirate movie that they watched, then they would go out and get the proper DVD. So in that sense you can say that piracy can help sales of movies.

By the way, I have never downloaded a pirate version of any EA game. But I can see how piracy can help sales just like word of mouth.

The other problem with this EA Sports business decision is that the PC market is now left open for the competition. For example, if there is no Fifa on the PC, then people will get PES (Pro Evolution Soccer). This can even have an affect on sales of the console version of Fifa, due to the word of mouth factor. If a man has PES on PC, he is now used to playing PES. So if he decides to get a console, he is more likely to buy PES and not Fifa. His friends who go to his house and play PES are also more likely to get PES rather than Fifa if they decide to get a console.

A lot of PC gamers have PCs that are many times more powerful than the hardware inside the XBOX 360 and PS3. I listened over the years to EA talking about difficulty with the scalability of the ‘next gen’ Fifa engine for the ‘average’ PC specs. But, for some reason, I was sceptical. I believed all along that EA sports were refusing to update the PC version of Fifa in order to frustrate PC gamers and encourage them to move onto the consoles. It has now been proven that this is true.

EA Sports never had any intention of ever bringing the ‘proper’ Fifa to the PC. With Madden, they could have simply released last years version again and just called it Madden 09. But that would have brought outrage. So rather than embarrass the company for another year again by releasing the same outdated version of Madden, the decision had to be made to scrap the PC version totally.

This explains why there are no EA developed games that are Microsoft ‘Games For Windows’ Certified. EA don’t care about releasing any quality, properly tested and optimized games for PCs.

It also explains why many EA sports PC titles have capped framerates. So instead of allowing a PC to run a game at over 100 frames per second, they restrict it to 30fps or 60fps like consoles for no reason but to get rid of one of the unique selling points about the performance power of PC gaming.

Even if we do get a Fifa for the PC this year, it’s very likely that it will be the last release on the PC platform.

It seems that I am now forced to boycott all EA titles except Crysis (excellent game that destroys all underpowered consoles, published by EA but it was developed by Crytek).

There is no way that I am going to switch from PC gaming to console gaming just to satisfy Peter Moore.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-08-current-gen/317234-no-more-fifa-pc.html

Última edição:
axas? o fifa pra pc é dos jogos que vende mais pra ea, juntamente com as versões consola. eles nunca fariam isso pois sabem perfeitamente o rombo que levavam. o madden é outra coisa. não é tão universal como o futebol.
cumps

mas tipo o gta IV em outubro +- sai pra pc por isso. versão igual ou melhor optimizada (esperamos nós) das consolas.

E onde é que foste buscar essa "informação"?

Se a versão PC for um port da PS2 como as anteriores, bem que a podem cancelar. Se utilizar o mesmo engine que as versões X360/PS3, então não é certamente uma ideia muito sensata.

digamos que é quase uma regra não escrita. Quase todos os lançamentos da rockstar foram assim. sai pras consolas e entre 6 e 9 meses sai pra pc. Pelo menos tem sido assim com os GTA's. No computerandvideogames faz lá mesmo referencia a isso assim como na eurogamer.

Vamos tentar manter isto ontopic...

Para não sair com o novo engine, acho que nem vale a pena lançar FIFA no PC.

A EA que decida se as vendas no PC justificam o port para PC ou não. Acho que deviam fazer o port senão entregam o PC de bandeja ao PES, mas veremos o que dizem.

Back