Xbox 360 Forza Motorsport 2

O melhor som do forza 1 é o do f355 alterado ao máximo, aquele roncar.. lindo..

De vtec´s.. fixe fixe era o crx depois de mexido que só começava a agarrar lá para os 220 km/h a arrancar em 5ª :D

quero ter esse jogo mas digo-vos já que o gt5 vai abafar de longe :)

Dos criadores do GT não se espera outra coisa senão um grande jogo mas daí a dizer já que vai ser o melhor... é um bocado prematuro não? :rolleyes:

Já no GT4 vs Forza houve muitas opiniões divididas e se os fans do GT têm alguma coisa a dizer devia ser agradecer ao Forza que vai obrigar a que o GT5 seja o melhor jogo possível.

a unica coisa que o forza tinha melhor que o gt4 era o som.
pq tudo o resto sucava e muito(comparando com o gt4 é claro)

Felizmente havia mta coisa no Forza melhor q no GT4 (para quem soube ver), mas se queres falar no GT é na secção ao lado, tens lá o tópico do GT HD onde podes dar para esse peditório...:zzz:

não estou a falar no gt hd (pq sobre o jogo já sei tudo e já sei que vai ser o melhor de sempre)
estava mesmo a falar no forza 2 .obrigado

o q é melhor no forza em relaçao a outros jogos do genero, é a sua fisica e jogabilidade...isto em relaçao a todos os jogos de conduçao para consolas.

porque jogos de carro...é so isso mesmo...conduçao

a unica coisa que o forza tinha melhor que o gt4 era o som.
pq tudo o resto sucava e muito(comparando com o gt4 é claro)

O que eu digo em relação ao GT4, já que vens para aqui destabilizar a secção xbox a fazer comparações, é que o GT4 tinha paletes de carros. O Forza tinha melhores gráficos, melhor som, melhor jogabilidade e uma sensação de velocidade muito superior ao GT. No GT4 tinhamos corridas que mais pareciam de caracóis tal não era a falta de sensação de velocidade do jogo. Enfim.

O GT5 pode ser um grande jogo ou então não. Até agora sabemos zero sobre ele, mas o Forza já vimos que tem capacidades para ser um excelente jogo. Quanto à tua "inside info" para dizeres que o GT5 vai "abafar de longe" o Forza 2, deve ser abafar lá atrás, quando eu estiver a jogar no Forza 2 e olhar pelo espelho retrovisor e vir o GT5 lá bem ao fundo no horizonte a arrastar-se pela estrada. :-D

não estou a falar no gt hd (pq sobre o jogo já sei tudo e já sei que vai ser o melhor de sempre)
estava mesmo a falar no forza 2 .obrigado

opa como é que sabes? ja tens o forza 2 ? queres comparar o gthd ao forza 2 :lol: , 1 jogo com meia dúzia de carros e com poucas pistas. para um jogo que ainda nao viste força ai.

tás a puxar....
só te digo que o forza1 (xbox que é não sei quantas vezes superior à velhinha ps2)parece um jogo de arcade frente ao gt4 (ps2 muitas vezes inferior à xbox1)agora imagina o gt5 programado na ps3 (ligeiramente superior à x360)

ps: também vou comprar a xbox360 com o forza 2
alias vou ter as consolas todas e os melhores jogos de cada uma por isso não me chames um playfan

Última edição:
http://forzamotorsport.net/devcorner/pitpass/pitpass34.htm

The Turn 10 Weekly Pitpass Report

February 16, 2007 -- Volume 34

Welcome to Stage III...
Ah Fridays -- how we love/hate you. Welcome to another Turn 10 Pitpass Report, our weekly update on the development of the premier next-gen racing sim, Forza Motorsport 2. If you're new to Forzamotorsport.net and were brought here by the winds of good fortune (or just gorgeous screenshots), be sure to check out our growing Pitpass Reports archive which dates back to when Peter Moore first announced Forza Motorsport 2 at E3 2006. And then, of course, please check back here each Friday as we take you behind-the-scenes here at Turn 10 and Forza Motorsport 2.
First of all, if you haven't seen our latest screenshots this week... Click. Me. Now.
Anyway, before we get into the meat of the Pitpass Report this week, I just want to comment that it's been awesome to see a lot of new faces around here. Traffic reports on Forzamotorsport.net show that our audience here have grown exponentially in the past month or so -- and as of right now, we're on-track to surpass well over a million page views, with proportionately as many readers, by the end of the month. So, hey, thanks for your interest in Forza Motorsport 2. As we get ever closer to our magical release date, things are only going to get better from here on out.
Because we've got a good interview this week with Dan Greenawalt, I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about what's been happening here at the studio (it's just madness, I tell you). Those of you who care can check out the official Turn 10 Blog -- a place I'll continue to update spontaneously and without any warning whatsoever. So check it... manically!
So what are we talking about this week? None other than the long-awaited, Forza Motorsport 2 car-upgrades introduction with Turn 10's game director Dan Greenawalt.
What have we done to make modding your cars that much deeper and cooler in the sequel? Read on to find out...
Forza Motorsport 2 Car Upgrades Explained

Q: One of the most obvious questions on the minds of those anticipating Forza Motorsport 2 is how car upgrades is going to work this time around. So from a top level design perspective, what’s changed about the upgrades system – if anything?
Dan Greenawalt: One of the changes in the upgrade system isn’t an upgrade at all. As we’ve discussed in previous reports, we’ve added more granularity to the car classification system. Each car and upgrade now gets a Performance Index number – based on a non-linear math model created by neural-network AI search. This Performance Index (PI) makes upgrading more of a game in-and-of itself. For example, let’s say you’ve got a Corvette Z06 that you want to optimize for Class A. Your Corvette starts at a PI 687 and Class A cuts off at 750. There are several upgrades that will get you up to 750. You could emphasize grip with ride height, tire compound, aero, weight; or you could go for power. Truthfully, you should go for a balance. Achieving that balance is where the PI system really helps. PI allows you to mirco-manage how many PI points each different upgrade gives you. By the way, these numbers are not finalJ. We’re still fine-tuning and balancing the final numbers.
Q: Sounds like the granularity gives players a finer game of resource management and allocation. What else have you guys added to the car upgrades system?
DG: We’ve also added several new upgrade types, especially in the engine area. For example, we’ve split out engine block upgrades and top half upgrades. Engine block upgrades increase the engine durability, decrease its inertia and provide mild power increases, while cam and valve upgrades raise the redline, radically change the audio and skew the engine curve toward high RPM horsepower.
Q: Tire physics plays an important role in the overall Forza Motorsport 2 simulation – what kind of upgrade improvements have been done to car tires?
DG: Like the engine upgrades, the tire upgrades have been completely over-hauled to give you more choices. For example, now you have the opportunity to choose from different tire manufacturers, not just different compounds. Each of the different manufacturers have different characteristics such as grip (coefficient of friction), responsiveness (peak slip angle) as well as heat and wear characteristics. In playing the game so far, I’ve found that all of these new choices in combination with the new PI system have really changed my upgrade strategy. For example, I rarely chose the tire with the most friction. I usually look for a combination of price and responsiveness while choosing a manufacturer compound that doesn’t bump my car class. Of course, I also take my favorite brand into account as well.
Q: Were there any upgrade improvements you guys could only do on Xbox 360 as opposed to Forza Motorsport on Xbox?
DG: With the added power of the Xbox 360, we’ve improved weight and inertia representation in the cars sub-systems. We track weight and inertia for clutch, tranny, crank, driveline, flywheel as well as wheel widths, rim model and rim size. Again, this weight and inertia factor plays heavily into my upgrade strategy. My upgrade strategy is to lose unsprung weight first, powertrain weight/inertia second and body weight reduction last. Just like in the real world, where you lose the weight has a big effect on your lap times. Sure, there is more weight to lose in the body, but if you’re optimizing the car for a class, this is the stealth way to do it.
Q: And of course we can still do engine swaps…
DG: Yes. In the original Forza Motorsport, players could engine swap within a given manufacturer. For example, you could drop a Skyline engine into the Silvia. For "Like" damage and customization, this was no small licensing feat. So what’s new here for Forza 2? Well, we’ve added roughly 100 more engine swaps for even more cars. That’s cool, but by far the coolest new upgrade is the powertrain swap. Yup, that’s right. Now, you can not only swap out the powerplant, you can even put in a new drivetrain. For example, ever want to put an AWD Lancer EVO drivetrain into a FWD Eclipse? Now you can – only in Forza Motorsport 2 of course!
Q: So wait, back to your AWD Eclipse for a moment – what would a powertrain swap like that do to the car’s PI number?
DG: It depends on the characteristics of the swap. For example, if you’ve already upgraded your Eclipse engine, the Lancer engine may actually have less power – plus, the AWD Lancer drive-type is heavier. As a result, the PI would drop. However, the AWD drive-type has different driving characteristics. Also, the Lancer engine has tons of upgrade potential.
Q: What about the upgrade parts manufacturers this time around? Can you talk about some of the new brands and how all of this fits into the single-player career?
DG: In Forza Motorsport 2, not only can you level your driver profile, you can also level your car. As your car levels, you unlock discounts on different aftermarket manufacturer brands. For example, leveling up a Porsche will unlock discounts on Pirelli tires in the upgrade area for all cars. Similarly, leveling Mazda cars unlocks discounts on Greddy Fuel Systems. Greddy fuels System upgrades can be used on various Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, and Toyota models. Different car brands unlock different parts brands. It’s a giant, massive, patchwork and we've got a ton of new licensed brands in there this time. There quite a bit of strategy to leveling different cars in order to get the best discounts. It’s a pretty addictive system.
Q: Sounds like the upgrades system overall is getting a big shot in the arm. At the end of the day, what did you hope to accomplish as a game designer by revamping the car upgrades and Car Class/PI system?
DG: Car Classification missed the mark in the first version. It was better than anything I’ve seen in any other game with upgrade, but there were still a small group of cars that could dominate. Testing thus far indicates that we’ve significantly affected that issue with the non-linear PI system. We also have a backup plan built in – just in case something goes awry after ship. Regarding the upgrades area itself, I see upgrades area as a game within the game. It’s a place where some players can learn more about cars, technology and brands. It’s a great sandbox for experimentation. It will definitely stoke good community debate and fuel passion. More than anything, I’m excited about the new level of risk/reward and strategy that is now built into the upgrades game. These new features in the upgrades and the career take us one step closer to the game I see in my head, but there is always more to do.

Eu postei e evitei falar do Gran Turismo, mas já que se falou ...

Em relação ao Gran Turismo vs Forza, tirando o modo de jogo, que na minha opinião e gosto, sou caidinho pelo modo do jogo do Gran Turismo, os gráficos parecem "denhos animados" no Forza, se é que me fazem entender, pois parecem bons mas não "espelhados" como em em Gran Turismo 4, que parecem com tonalidades reais, mas isto na minha opinião claro, pelo menos foi o que eu vi ao jogar ambos.

Quanto ao novo Forza 2, promete, mas o que distingue o Gran Turismo, é o seu modo único de "carreira", que nenhum jogo de carros actualmente tem, e é a única razão que me faz comprara PS3. Porque por muito bom que o Forza 2 seja, há sempre melhor em PC, e não há nada que faça o Forza 2 diferente (acho eu, ainda não saiu, e parece que vai ter muitas novidades, mas mantendo a linearidade) dos outros jogos.

Penso que o sucesso do Gran Turismo 5 está um pouco garantido, GT1 foi um sucesso, GT2, um grande sucesso, talvez mais que GT3, e o GT4 foi outro grande sucesso. Penso que por esta linearidade o Gran Turismo 5 irá revolucionar a gráfica de Gran Turismo, e só gostaria que tivese mais algumas opções nas "modificações" dos carros.

PS: Desculpem falar do Gran Turismo :P, mas já que alguem começou :P

Bem, eu tive a ver umas comparações entre os graficos do Forza 2 e o PGR3 e fiquei espantado com a comparação entre carros iguais nas mesmas perspectivas, e acredito que o Forza 2 me vá surpreender ainda mais do que quando vi a correr pela primeira vez o PGR3 no meu plasma.

Bem, eu tive a ver umas comparações entre os graficos do Forza 2 e o PGR3 e fiquei espantado com a comparação entre carros iguais nas mesmas perspectivas, e acredito que o Forza 2 me vá surpreender ainda mais do que quando vi a correr pela primeira vez o PGR3 no meu plasma.
onde onde???
tambem quero ver!!!

cUMPS

Back