1. Este site usa cookies. Ao continuar a usar este site está a concordar com o nosso uso de cookies. Saber Mais.

GeForce 7800 GTX 430 MHz + 40 MHz ?

Discussão em 'Novidades Hardware PC' iniciada por muddymind, 6 de Julho de 2005. (Respostas: 2; Visualizações: 1044)

1. muddymind

muddymind 1st Folding then Sex

Parece que a GeForce 7800 GTX tem um pequeno bonus no clock para certas partes da placa (Geometric Delta clock) em situações 3d:

"Well this has been an interesting development for sure. A couple of days ago we already reported that we noticed strange core clock behavior on GeForce 7800 GTX graphics cards. Basically the primary clock of the GeForce 7800 GTX in 3D mode should always be 430 MHz (unless you overclock or put the card in Dynamic mode).

Rivatuner and software like the 3DMark suite are both reporting that what is supposed to be 430 MHz clock speed of the G70 core to be 468 MHz. Initially I figured this to be a bug and simply ignored it. However, a week after Rivatuner 2.0 RC15.6 was released Alexey (Rivatuner) contacted me regarding some ASUS advertising and asked if I knew anything about something that is called the Geometric Delta Clock. We chatted and theorized a little whether what exactly this phenomenon was. Well, read the previous bulletin to be informed properly I guess.

Now then. Even if you overclock your GeForce 7800 GTX towards 500 MHz the actual realtime monitoring results would show back 540 MHz, again that 40 MHz difference. Then we stumbled into some more advertising from ASUS. They where advertising the product to be 470 MHz everywhere, yet when you dig into the specifications deeply you'll notice this line "NV clock(430MHz)+Geometric Delta clock(40MHz)"."

fonte

EDIT: O pior é q alguns manufacters tem feito publicidade enganosa em afirmar q o gpu funca a 470mhz como o caso da ASUS...

Última edição: 6 de Julho de 2005
  2. Helixsk8

Helixsk8 I quit My Job for Folding

3. muddymind

muddymind 1st Folding then Sex

nao tinha reparado... sendo assim o moderador q apague esta thread

Partilhar esta Página