gf4 ti 4200, kual?

Originally posted by Raptor
eu cá axo que se calhar ainda invisto numa TI4200 mas é da SUMA, uma 128MB SE... pelo menos é garantido 320/720MHz... pujante! :D

Olá,

Eu também ando de olho nessas placas SUMA, mas só vi em França... e eram 260Eur...:(

Podias mandar-me uma pm a dizer onde estás a ver em Espanha?

Com um preço de 215Eur + portes, essas placas não têm rival.

Já vi uma review em que conseguiram 300/715!!!:D

Depois metia-lhe com um cooler heatpipe Zalman e uma ventoinha de baixo ruído a meter ar... :rolleyes:

Obrigado pela ajuda,

Cumprimentos

RedEagle

redeagle... o link ja o raptor o postou, aquilo ficou mal postado... mas o link ta la! :D

Kt ao preco esses 260euros que referes ja inclui IVA, akeles 215 nao incluiem IVA, como noa sei kt é o IVA na espanha vou fazer a conta a 19% o que vai dar-te 255euros... menos 5euros que na outra loja francesa...

"P.V. Recomendado 215,00 €

Los precios de esta web pueden cambiar sin previo aviso.
Precios para Peninsula y Baleares. IVA y portes no incluidos."

Originally posted by Sky Fox
redeagle... o link ja o raptor o postou, aquilo ficou mal postado... mas o link ta la! :D

Kt ao preco esses 260euros que referes ja inclui IVA, akeles 215 nao incluiem IVA, como noa sei kt é o IVA na espanha vou fazer a conta a 19% o que vai dar-te 255euros... menos 5euros que na outra loja francesa...

"P.V. Recomendado 215,00 €

Los precios de esta web pueden cambiar sin previo aviso.
Precios para Peninsula y Baleares. IVA y portes no incluidos."

Obrigado,

Não tinha reparado no link do Raptor. Hoje estive na Inforpor e vi as Albatron à venda, a Turbo estava a 250Eur.

No entanto, a placa SUMA é capaz de ser melhor do que a Albatron e, a diferença de preço não deve ser muita...

Então se tivesse dinheiro para meter um waterblock para gráfica, ficava perfeito.

Cumprimentos

RedEagle

Boas!
E que axam desta Ti4600 , exactamente da mesma marca que o Raptor se referiu?! E o preço são só mais uns €zitos que a Ti4200 SE(P.V. Recomendado : 239,00 € ). hehe. :-D :-D :-D
fti4600.jpg

Obrigado Pela Atenção,

Epá, uma GF4 tão barata? Hum, será que a TI4200 em overclock passa essa em overclock? Reviews dessa há? Alguém sabe se a loja em questão manda para Portugal?

Pessoal...Cuidado com essa marca, a Ek Computer...
Aparentemente andam a ser investigados pelo ministério Público Espanhol por burla...Mais informações neste link:

http://www.guru3d.com/review/ekcomputer/argos-ti4200se/

Desde adulterarem bios a fazerem lappings dos cores dos GPUs para venderem Gf3 Ti200 como ti500...E os modelos k mandam para reviews não passam de Gainwards ou SUMAs adulteradas...

Ponham-se a pau,k como já tão keimados em Espanha,estão-se a tentar expandir po resto da Europa...

Fikem bem

Eu li isso, e não é bem assim, eles "prometeram", tinham previstas "Ti's 600" que basicamente era uma Ti 500 com mems 3.3ns e mais umas mariquices e mandaram samples de Ti's 500 da Gainward pra reviews, entretanto disponibilizaram pre-orders e o pessoal vai, pre-orda, paga e as ditas "Ti600" nc as chegaram a ver, foi isso que percebi.Isto foi um comentário de uma das pessoas provavelmente enganadas, a esta noticia:

Picture this, a GeForce4 Ti 4200 equipped with 128 MB 3.3ns memory, placed on an 8-layer Ti 4600 PCB. Now the company calls it an SE version with a default clockspeed of 290 MHz for the graphics core and 606 MHz for it's memory. That's near GeForce4 Ti 4600 specifications. It's doesn't end there though. The card still has a large margin for overclocking .. We got 320 MHz for the core and 725 MHz for the memory. This is exactly what the Argos GeForce4 Ti 4200 SE is, a very affordable Ti 4200 with Ti 4600 performance.

"It was stable as a house, performed good, and when overclocked .. well you read that one. When I digged into the bios a little I noticed that the chip was based on the latest A3 core, it's the same core that the GeForce4 Ti 4600 uses and with the 3.3ns memory it explains it all completely."

UPDATE!: We have taken down the review on the Argos GeForce4 Ti 4200. After a little investigations and some suggestions by you the user we found out that EKComputer from Spain is re-branding their videocards.

The fact that a company is using a 3rd party manufacturer for their products is not something very new, in fact common. The fact that I was lead to believe they make these cards themselves however makes me very angry as I feel mislead and was not given the proper information.

They are rebranding SUMA cards while they make you believe they actually build the product themselves.

I have had a phonecall after my findings with a representative from EKComputer. Basically they claim miscommunication was the key issue here. They state to modify the SUMA PCB in a way it is more compatible with certain mainboards and do modifications to the BIOS.

Fact is and remains that they should have been open and honest towards this site regarding this matter. Of course a lot of companies are rebranding products. I mean, Creative's nVidia boards come from MSI. But they do not hide that, they are open and honest about it.

This entire situation has left a really nasty taste in my mouth. We will no longer review or support this company as I can't trust them any longer.

We want no part of this as our reviews are strickly objective, and I do not want you to buy a product from a company that does not have it's facts straight to us.

The product itself was very good though ..

E o comentário é este:

My god... - Wednesday 16th October, 2002

EK Computer = Bunch of bastards!

Don't know if you remember, but this is the company that 1 year ago promised shipping a GF3 Ti600 (preoverclocked Ti500 with 3.3 ns memory at lower price) that lot of people pre-paid and never received... Of course, before that, they sent some "samples" of the card (really was rebadged Gainwards) overclocking nicely to some online reviews sites so people went to buy them like crazy. The truth was that they even had them, only the samples...

Many months later, they sent some kind of Ti200 crap that wasn't stable even at Ti500 specs. The marking on the GPU core were lapped so no one could know it was a Ti200, they even tweaked the BIOSes to fool the people...

At these days, they are yet being investigated by Spanish law for their actions... All of this was made public in many sites some time ago.

People looking for more info could take a look at this page (in Spanish) that was made to help customers "hurted" by EK computer:

http://www.denunciasonline.galeon.com/

And the photos of one of the "Ti600" cards (lapped markings, no 3.3 ns RAM, etc...)

http://www.worldwideradio.8k.com/webradio/fotosti600.htm (in this one they even forgot taking off the Ti200 label of the bag LOL)

I'd stay away from them!!!

Pois é, o melhor era alguém cá em Portugal falar com a SUMA directamente e arranjar as placas cá para Portugal, porque o produto é bastante bom. Agora, os "nuestros hermanos" é que são vigarista q.b.

Cumprimentos

RedEagle

Back