1. Este site usa cookies. Ao continuar a usar este site está a concordar com o nosso uso de cookies. Saber Mais.

GFFX Recall?

Discussão em 'Novidades Hardware PC' iniciada por Zealot, 10 de Março de 2003. (Respostas: 3; Visualizações: 711)

1. Zealot

Zealot I quit My Job for Folding

GFFX Recall?
    I haven’t gotten any confirmation on this, but it is interesting to say the least. There are reports of people trying to pick up their pre-order GeForceFX cards only to be told the cards are not in stock due to a recall. Again, no confirmation on this yet, we are just passing on what we have heard.

I just got back from Best Buy to pick up my Pre-ordered GFFX Ultra since they said that the 9th was the latest date they'd get them in. I was told that it would be another 2 weeks because PNY and BFG had recalled all the shipments to rework the cards. Apparently a new chipset was released, I'm guessing maybe to compete with ATI's 9800, who knows. Just thought I'd pass this on. -Erik

Fonte: HardOCP

2. pnabais

pnabais Power Member

Sinceramente, não acredito muito nesses boatos.

Não é dum dia para o outro que a NVidia "desenrasca" um chipset milagroso, e tambem não vai abandonar o seu topo de gama, apesar dos incovenientes que têm.

As placas estão ai mais dia menos dia, quem quiser compra.
    Mas não me parece que tenha grande sucesso.

Paciencia, daqui a 6 meses sai uma nova. ;)

3. Zealot

Zealot I quit My Job for Folding

Posted by Kyle 1:45 PM (CST)

We Goofed:
    We mentioned a "GFFX Recall" rumor this morning in our first edition of news. Quite simply this was not supposed to be posted on our news page. A communication break down between Steve and myself was the cause of this. We have talked to folks at Best Buy and BFGTech today and there is no recall of any kind associated with any GFFX product.

It is not in our nature to post unconfirmed rumors and we are sorry to lead you astray on this one. Steve and I have discussed this and it will not be an issue again. We certainly do not want to become a news page full of unbelievable trash.

"nós não temos nada a ver com o Inquirer, isto era só para ser informação interna, isto é muito provável que aconteça, mas caso não aconteça vocês nunca nos ouviram dizer nada em contrário!" :007:

4. vacalouca

vacalouca Muuuuderador
    Staff Member

Boa tradução :D

Partilhar esta Página