PlayStation Ghost of Tsushima (Sucker Punch)

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
Ghost-of-Tsushima-Ann_10-30-17.jpg

Link Stream Gameplay - 14 de Maio - 21h00

Developer: Sucker Punch
Platform: PS4
Release:

The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan–until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won’t lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting–the way of the Ghost–as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.

Is there a game that you always wished someone would make, but they never did? Well, that’s what we’ve been doing here at Sucker Punch for the last few years—building the game we’ve wanted for so long to be able to play.
It’s called Ghost of Tsushima.

Seriously, how come no one has made a sprawling samurai open-world game yet? Feudal Japan is beautiful; from the swaying bamboo forests to the ornate castles, it’s a place that demands to be explored. Don’t you want to wear a suit of samurai armor? Wouldn’t you like to fire a six-foot-tall samurai long bow? Want to journey across a lush countryside with a katana on your hip? For me, the answer is clearly “yes, yes please.”

I’ve been a fan of samurai comics since 5th grade, from Lone Wolf and Cub to Usagi Yojimbo. The types of characters, landscapes, betrayal, and sacrifice in those stories are a rich vein ready to be translated into a videogame. The artists and engineers here at Sucker Punch have brought this world to life on PlayStation 4, from tall grass blowing in the wind to the call of a far off crane, we want to make it feel real. All of what’s shown in our debut trailer was captured in our game engine, that’s the interactive world we’re painstakingly crafting together, that’s the world we’re going to set on fire.

In 1274, the Mongol army invaded Japan, their first stop: Tsushima Island. In Ghost of Tsushima, you play as a battered samurai, fighting back against overwhelming odds. In the trailer, you see the leader of the Mongols, a guy I would describe as an “uncomfortably reasonable killer” trying to intimidate our hero. It’s all there, right in that little scene. The power and confidence of the Mongol Empire coming face to face with pure, lethal, samurai determination.

We’re excited to finally be able to talk about the game and look forward to sharing more in the coming months. Keeping it a secret for so long has been painful. The trailer is the perfect way to share with the world what we’ve been dying to play for so many years—fighting back invaders in feudal Japan, mastering the katana and building your legend as “the Ghost.”

Videos:

Última edição pelo moderador:
Estou completamente rendido já com este jogo. Resta saber quando irá sair é possível que seja no próximo ano visto que já estão a trabalhar no jogo há mais de 3 anos penso...

Este aqui interessou-me assim que o vi!! Adoro a temática "Japão Feudal" e tudo que seja antigo, e ainda por cima mundo aberto, ui, que miminho e depois é a Sucker Punch e sabe-se desde já que irá ser um ótimo jogo!!

este jogo só para finais de 2019.
com a quantidade de exclusivos que estão no forno e todos a dizerem ps4, parece-me que esta geração de consolas ainda está para durar

Nioh em open world? Pode ser que resulte se o combate for bom.

É bom ver alguns estúdios experimentarem outras coisas, mas claro, falta o gameplay para ver o que é isto. Despertou interesse.

Parece captivante embora de não goste muito de jogos stealth driven,vamos a ver se dá a opção ao jogador de jogar stealth ou não. Adorei todos os outros jogos da SP por isso sei que o estúdio é bom,penso que não vai desiludir.

Agora é esperar por gameplay.

Esperava este tipo de jogo a anos, espero que seja algo mais realista em termos de combate e nao seja algo com um God of War no gênero...

Só na conferencia de ontem a Sony cobriu duas lacunas que estavam por explorar nessa geração, o jogo de tênis e este, são dois que provavelmente vou comprar.

Logo que vi, lembrei-me logo do Tenchu, que era bom jogo para a época...

Action-steath parece ser um contra-senso,mas o mais certo é estarem a usar apenas buzzwords e o jogo ter o stealth mais ligeiro de um AC.

De resto,e para parafrasear Rick&Morty,show me what you got Sucker Punch.

Ghost Of Tsushima - 8 Things We Learned At PSX 2017!

Nath talks to Hollie about 8 new things about Ghost Of Tsushima he picked up from watching the Sucker Punch panel at PSX 2017, including details on the game's setting, influences and HORSE MOTION CAPTURE, PEOPLE.

@sniperfox Não, não avançaram qualquer data (aliás, em nada do que passou na PSX 2017, foi avançado qualquer data concreta de lançamento.

De qualquer modo, na minha opinião, este é mais daqueles exclusivos que tem tudo para ser um sucesso

@sniperfox Não, não avançaram qualquer data (aliás, em nada do que passou na PSX 2017, foi avançado qualquer data concreta de lançamento.

De qualquer modo, na minha opinião, este é mais daqueles exclusivos que tem tudo para ser um sucesso

Concordo,já os Infamous adorei por isso vindo da SP tem tudo para ser bom.

Só tenho receio,e isto sou eu porque não gosto muito, de ser muito focado em stealth. Se assim for não será jogo para mim,caso dê para escolher entre stealth e "rambo" ai o comprarei.

Back