PlayStation Gran Turismo Sport

Desde da última atualização o meu modo sport tem ficado com um bug. Sempre que entro numa corrida semanal tem la sempre um carro que fica a corrida toda a tremer no meio da estrada. A voces não vos acontece? Para além de que com isso já comecei uma corrida com penalti, do nada ahahah.
E hoje fiz a corrida toda em 4o lugar e a segundos de terminar, descemos todos uma posição. Sem nenhum carro ter ultrapassado na meta.

Modual,

Tambem me tem acontecido o mesmo isso do carro a tremer, ontem chegou a ser dois carros assim , numa das corridas um dos carros que estava a tremer arrancava da 3ª posição, eu terminei em terceiro e quando acabou a corrida passei para 4º lugar em 3º ficou esse carro que estava a a tremer um VW Beetle.

Será que é Bug do jogo ou alguma forma de batota que alguem descobriu ? é que aquele gajo ficou no podio sem correr.

Incrível já está outra vez com o bug de quando carregamos X para continuar no menu de pausa ele mete logo uma mudança acima ..

Confere, aconteceu-me hoje e lembrei-me logo do teu post :'(

Graficamente o jogo tem detalhes fabulosos, tirei estas duas à pouco

07pI5Oc.png

aZc8Gw2.png

GT Sport's Manufacturer Series Might Give You a Real Team Boss in Future

We caught up with Kazunori Yamauchi recently, at the EMEA Regional Final in Madrid. Although much of our time was taken up with the Nations Cup and GT Sport one year on from launch, we were able to get some fascinating insights on other topics too.

The Regional Final was just one of three events across the world in October. At each of these events, 30 players hope to be one of 10 that wins through to represent their country at the World Final this week. However, players representing manufacturers in the Manufacturer Series have already qualified for the final through their online performances.

When we asked how the car makers themselves were responding to the competition, Yamauchi-san gave us quite an unexpected answer. While acknowledging that the manufacturers are still very interested, he suggested a way he’d like to improve the series in the future: a team strategist.

“The competitors are still racing against each other individually, but I’m thinking I want to make this a team battle. So there would be a race strategist with the competitors; I want to have it so there would be a strategist who could be on the radio with the competitors driving, telling them the status of the race and what is going on, and have them communicate while they are racing.”

Yamauchi went on to explain his reasoning. At present, in the online competition, players already process a lot of information themselves. However, outside of the pit stops, they don’t get much information on other cars. The strategist would fill in that gap at the live events. “Information like the car ahead is on soft tires on the seventh lap so the guy is going to pit in soon, so you don’t need to force your way around him, or the guy just changed to hard tires very recently so you need pass now,” explained Yamauchi.

But who would fill that role? The manufacturers themselves. Yamauchi notes: “The part they are interested in is that part. They want to provide engineers that will be able to guide them, so an engineer from a car manufacturer and the drivers would form the team and race together.”

The engineer would be particularly useful if another change comes to pass. “Right now the settings for all the cars are the same,” says Yamauchi, “but I want to make it eventually so they can freely change their settings for the cars.”

Carros parados no início, no arranque metade ficar parado e outra metade arrancar, metade dos carros começar a abrandar no arranque. Desde o patch tem sido quase sempre no online..

A minha grande duvida é: o que fazem esses jogadores durante a corrida? Para nós eles ficam parados a tremer, mas para eles? Ficam aqueles minutos todos parados a olhar para a TV a tremer? Ou serão bots?

Também podes começar a correr nas provas mais simples offline, caso fiques cansado de andar muito tempo nas licenças. Dá para ganhar algum dinheiro.

Back