Wii Grand Slam Tennis (EA, online)

I_Eat_All

Plasma Beam!
Não há muita informação, é um franchise novo da EA (aparentemente para competir com o Virtua Tennis e Top Spin) que vai sair em todas as plataformas para o ano que vem (2009) mas que a press release é claramente focada na versão Wii, e aparentemente será efectivamente lançado antes da Wii... E terá suporte para o Wii Motion Plus.

Press Release:

Electronic Arts Inc. announced today that an all-new tennis videogame is in development at EA Canada in Vancouver under the EA SPORTS™ brand. The EA SPORTS tennis franchise will be available first for the Wii™ in 2009, followed by other platforms, and it will be the first EA SPORTS game that uses Nintendo’s upcoming Wii MotionPlus™ accessory for the Wii Remote™ that will give players a new level of accuracy and responsiveness.

“As we look to expand the EA SPORTS brand and captivate sports fans from around the world with rich new interactive experiences, it was obvious that the renaissance we’re seeing in the sport of tennis provides us with a big opportunity,” said Peter Moore, President, EA SPORTS. “Our new tennis franchise, coming first to the Wii, will put fans right into the action and provide the excitement, tension and drama that true champions feel in legendary matches – like the classic from Wimbledon just last month.”

EA SPORTS will bring tennis to life and allow players to experience the pressure and excitement of competing in the greatest theaters in the game, and it will be the only videogame to feature the All England Lawn Tennis Club – home of The Championships, Wimbledon. The all-new EA SPORTS tennis franchise will offer innovative ways to play, both as or against the greatest players from the past or present, letting you control the ball and work the court like you never have before in a tennis videogame.

For more information, please visit www.easports.com/tennis. The game has not yet been rated by the ESRB or PEGI.
Fonte: http://www.gamespress.com/release.asp?c=w%05%CCl%B4

Será desta?

Eu tenho esperança! Faz falta um jogo com "peso" nesse campo na Wii, ainda pra mais com Motion Plus, se sair alguma coisa verdadeiramente decente dai é compra certa até porque sou bastante fã do genero (mas só mando golf's e futeboladas e afins pros lados da Wii :mad:) agora se sair dai outro Top Spin 3 é pra esquecer mesmo, nem dá pra ponderar a comprar sequer.

Não necessáriamente. Isto é a EA, praticamente todos os jogos deles são multiplataforma... O que não quer dizer que não tenham equipas diferentes.

Este parece ter a Wii como lead platform e tudo, se vai sair primeiro nela. Sinceramente, espero mais destes do que espero dos tipos do Top Spin... O ponto de maior preocupação para mim é que é o primeiro jogo de tennis que fazem, será que acertam à primeira?

Num jogo como este o facto de ser multi plataforma não é muito relevante, ainda mais quando se trata da EA que tem apostado em equipas dedicadas para os jogos da Wii.

Se for bom é compra certa, tem todo o potencial para ser um grande jogo.

Entrevista:

At E3 this year, Nintendo unveiled the new Motion Plus add-on for the Wii remote. What’s your response to that? How much impact is it likely to have on EA Sports games?

Peter Moore:
We’ve yet to really figure out what it can actually do. It’s been a few weeks since our teams started to get their hands on it. We think MotionPlus is really exciting for tennis; the nuances of what you can actually do with the racket are yet to be explored with any of the tennis games currently available for Wii.

It’s very much a blank canvas, but I think the ability for us to look at tennis, look at golf, even look at things like football and basketball and perhaps new intellectual property… We’ll know more soon, but I think it’s a huge plus for sports games.

Are you waiting for the technology to prove itself? Some critics have suggested what Nintendo’s doing with MotionPlus is what it set out to do originally with the Wii remote, but didn’t quite achieve…

Peter Moore:
We’re not going to wait, we’re right there with everybody else; we just don’t know yet. I’m not sure Nintendo really knows yet what you can do. As to your point, maybe this is Wii Remote 2.0, and like a lot of things you learn a lot as you go. Nintendo is constantly evolving what the Wii experience should be. Having more sensitivity can only be a plus; we just have to figure out how we use that.

No, we’re not going to be wait-and-see - we’re right there experimenting with everybody else. We don’t know yet because we haven’t really had it for more than a few weeks what we can do with it. But we’re excited, obviously.
Fonte: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=220216

Posso estar a dizer grande asneira, mas se só "puseram as mãos" no wii motion plus há algumas semanas, não teremos tão cedo jogos a explorar as suas capacidades...
É por isso que não estou à espera de bons jogos imediatamente a seguir ao Wii Sports 2, que também não me parece mais do que uma demo. :(
A própria EA afirma que nem a Nintendo sabe ainda muito bem o que fazer com ele... Talvez um novo Zelda...

Fixe, adoro jogos de ténis mas se for como o Top Spin 3...O jogo que me desiludiu mais...Epa isso do Wiimotion Plus...Mais acessórios à parte...Wii Balance Board, Guitarra do GH, Wiimote extra, etc etc etc...Só em acessórios lá vai o $$$ todo...E o pior é que para quem tem 2 comandos vai precisaar de 2 Wiimotion Plus...Isso vai custar +/- quanto?

Pois...espero bem que certos jogos tragam logo o wii motion plus incluindo (Sem ser o wii sport 2).
Eu ainda só tenho um comando mais o nunchunk para a wii, tou para comprar outro conjunto á um ano mas custa-me tirar 60 euros da cartola :P.

Cumps

Pois...espero bem que certos jogos tragam logo o wii motion plus incluindo (Sem ser o wii sport 2).
Eu ainda só tenho um comando mais o nunchunk para a wii, tou para comprar outro conjunto á um ano mas custa-me tirar 60 euros da cartola :P.

Cumps

podes tirar o cavalinho da chuva... Wii Motion Plus só no Wii Sports Resort...e em seperado ( com sorte)...

Back