Xbox 360 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City

Existe um achievement que é acabar o jogo em menos de 30horas, portanto deve ser por aí, entre 28/35 horas.

Tu so o acabas em menos de 30 Horas se saltares todas as cut-scenes e nao fazeres qualquer side quest nem perder tempo a passear. É sempre andar e so fazer a main-quest.

Xbox 360 GTA IV DLC coming before January

Microsoft's UK head of gaming and entertainment Stephen McGill has teased that he knows when the exclusive Xbox 360 GTA IV DLC will be released but is not going to reveal the exact date. "Rockstar has said it's in their next quarter, which runs from November to the end of January. It's obviously Rockstar's product so I will refer you to them to find out when they're ready to start talking more about it. I obviously know, I'm very excited. So, yeah. Talk to them." he said.
News Source: videogamer

GAME MAKER ROCKSTAR has confirmed that its much-awaited downloadable content for Grand Theft Auto IV might not make it out this year.

The Xbox 360 exclusive content was supposed to be available for autumn release, but as the leaves fell off the trees there was no online mayhem at the online stores.

Rockstar's Dan Houser told Variety he still hadn't got a clue about a release date. Despite that, the production was "going well" and he hoped to be announcing more in the next few weeks.

Apparently there are few technical problems with the additional game content that Rockstar has been trying to work out.

Microsoft paid £31 million for the exclusive content, but no one actually knows what it is getting for its money. µ

The Inquirer

The long delayed GTA IV DLC has finally been revealed. "Lost and the Damned" will be available for download on February 17, 2009.

Prepared to tackle the city again?

The oft delayed Xbox 360 exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV DLC has finally been dated, and will arrive February 17, 2009.

Called "The Lost and the Damned," the new content will feature Johnny Klebitz, a member of the Liberty City gang The Lost.

"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," said Dan Houser, vice president of creative development for Rockstar Games, in an interview with USA Today. "I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."

No price was given for the DLC, but GamePro's own Dave Rudden said an ideal price point would be $15 or less. Analyst Michael Pachter predicted a price point of $20.

Primeiras imagens

thumb800x800_3046248342_df93e265f5_o.jpg

thumb800x800_3045412733_d226f78860_o.jpg

thumb800x800_3046247944_3ed2db53a7_o.jpg

thumb800x800_3045412239_12b6b87968_o.jpg

Back