Greetings from LWD

grandenaboverde disse:
hahaha, it happens mate! :D

my eagle (sign) never lets me down..

#edit#

how ironic, my isp hosting is down! :|
LOOOOL são do Sporting xD

Translation:
LOOOOL They (ISP) are from Sporting Clube de Portugal (SCP)

Abraços!
Hugs!
:kfold:

A melhor carreira europeia do SLB nos ultimos 10 anos... É triste mas ainda assim...
Vencemos o Man. Unt. :victory:
ef505d50-dd31-40e9-be46-90fc772775ea

4b1d38c0-4c44-417e-9c06-23a37ebe62c1
da luz e tramaram-se :-D

/me recupera de ontem à noite...

We are the *HIC* champions! *HIC* No time for *HIC* losers!
'Cause we are the *HIC* champions!!

:victory: :002: :biglaugh:

Wtf???

hey.. i saw your production today...more than 50.000??:eek: :eek: :eek:
i´ll bet with you guys, that u use some kind of "mod chip" in the computers...
it´s ilegal!!!!:x2: :x2: :x2:
were is my nitro?? get my nitro damm....:x2: :x2: :kfold: :kfold: :kfold:

Fontemourisca disse:
Well aroud here the tar is already mixed with the rocks when the "rollers" smash it on the ground,... but what do i know... i'm just a simple civil engineer.

Well now that you got me on the topic...

3 engineers are sitting around talking about what kind of engineer god is, the first engineer says that god must have been a mechanical engineer citing all the human bone structure and muscle interactions. The second says that God is certainly an electrical engineer since the human brain is and nervous system is such a complexe array of firing nureons. The finial engineer states that God must have been a civil engineer for who else would run a waste disposal line through a recreational area.

Mas que e isto? Intercambio foldante? :D

Well, it's great to have you guys around, you have a very impressive production. 50,000 with only 50 users. And your top user makes about 27,000 points each 24 hours :wow:

Like Dazkarieh said, this is the healthiest of the fights. Hope you guys increase your production to stay on top :D

On the other hand, our team also keeps growing and getting better...it won't be easy for you guys that's for sure ;)

Cya, and dont forget to :kfold:

[lwd]Anglachel disse:
Well now that you got me on the topic...

3 engineers are sitting around talking about what kind of engineer god is, the first engineer says that god must have been a mechanical engineer citing all the human bone structure and muscle interactions. The second says that God is certainly an electrical engineer since the human brain is and nervous system is such a complexe array of firing nureons. The finial engineer states that God must have been a civil engineer for who else would run a waste disposal line through a recreational area.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding

Thanks for the amusing joke (there aren't many of those these days).

funny, yes but,

huh... kind of.. if they are engineer, they are cientists, if they are cientists then they don't belive in god at all...

yes I know I'm a sceptic... but that's me!

unfortunatly, looks like they are keeping their position ahead of us... but, (there is always a but) this situation is not going to last very long

[LWD] Jaymac disse:
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overtake.php?s=&t=10763

Oh yeah.. run run as fast as you can you can't catch us we're the.. ahem.. littlewhitedogs. :)

See you in May!

I can imagine you guys gathering up your members in a big meeting, collecting money and going to your local computer store like: "Please give us all the good processors and motherboards you have, quick!!! Those guys in Portugal are gaining on us" :D :D

Keep up the good work, cause we'll do the same ;)

[portuguese mode=on]

Sera que eles nao podiam ter chamado antes a equipa "Milu"? Ficava mais abreviado que "pequeno cãozinho branco" :p

[portuguese mode=off]

acho q os "milus", estao-nos a dar uma bofetada com luva...
com apenas 57 membros, passam para 50K e depois para 70K:eek: :eek:
se isto nao e uma equipa unida e com vontade de dar luta, digam la....
faz-nos ver muita coisa....somos mais mas....é isto q precisamos ppl!!!!
sempre!!!!
vamos abrir os olhos:wow: :wow: :wow:
la por sermos cerca de 450 +/-, nao quer dizer nada!!!
eles sao poucos mas bons!!!
desde ja os meus parabens:)
:kfold: :kfold: :kfold:

CrazyIV e ahas tu normal que coom os mesmos gajos praticamente, se consiga passar de 50K para 70K sem haver marosca, cá pra mim anadam sóa a escolher as de 600 e QMD's ou então são todos Dual Opteron e tavam a usar apenas metade.

Mas aí há coisa que não me cheira bem.

Aliás inda alguém me há-de explicar como raio o maior produtor deles tá com 40K de diária e o site oficial apenas detecta 7 cpus activos em 7 dias e 12 em 50 dias (Tenho que lhes perguntar a marca)

Cumps

Ps: Eu já aumentei a minha produção ... e vcs?? :lol: Vamos seus peguiçosos toca a por os PDA's a foldar. :D

Última edição:
Isto é uma maratona. Deixa-os poisar.
40K por dia com 12 CPUs é obra de facto. Talvez eles nos digam como fazem:)

Back