Greetings from LWD

Metro disse:
...Talvez eles nos digam como fazem:)

achas mesmo?
vai la...vai ter com os "milus" e pergunta-lhes:D
vais ser o nosso "metrospy";)
aposto q vao dizer...
"... ah pois coisa e tal, é claro q a gente vos diz, em como passar-nos, mais a vontade..."
achas?....eu nao, mas acredito em ti...pode ser... vai la...tens a minha bençao:D
:kfold:

crazy:
Pior é levantarmos sequer a lebre que possam estar a alterar os resultados.
Têm 1 user que faz mais de metade dos pontos da equipa. Não podemos comparar nenhum dos nossos com esse user.
Ainda estamos á frente deles em produção diária. Além disso quer dizer tb que o projecto levou um bom boost. É uma equipa que está à nossa frente é certo mas o projecto estará sempre acima das lutas individuais.
A nossa produção é muito boa e estou certo que vai ainda aumentar:)

Metro:
eu sei...mas q é estranho é...
claro q nao vamos levantar a lebre...
pah...achas q têm algum "deepblue" la?:rolleyes:
o Fontemourisca disse q com 7cpu (em 7 dias) e 40K de diaria...
so mm um super comp.:wow:
pareçe mais uma corrida...50 ferrari, contra 450 fiats unos:002: :002:

grande abraço

crazyIV disse:
pareçe mais uma corrida...50 ferrari, contra 450 fiats unos:002: :002:

Não resisto. Somos uns fiat Uno mas com uns ****** com uns 3 metros cada :x2:

P.S. Os ** são mesmo ******. Não é nenhuma palavra que não passou o filtro:)

Edit:
Só se forem clusters. Só podem ser 7 clusters.

Última edição:
crazyIV disse:
acho q os "milus", estao-nos a dar uma bofetada com luva...
com apenas 57 membros, passam para 50K e depois para 70K:eek: :eek:
se isto nao e uma equipa unida e com vontade de dar luta, digam la....
faz-nos ver muita coisa....somos mais mas....é isto q precisamos ppl!!!!
sempre!!!!
vamos abrir os olhos:wow: :wow: :wow:
la por sermos cerca de 450 +/-, nao quer dizer nada!!!
eles sao poucos mas bons!!!
desde ja os meus parabens:)
:kfold: :kfold: :kfold:

Yes, we have 57 people who are holding off the whole country of Portugal
:joker:

See you next July.

Sway disse:
funny, yes but,

huh... kind of.. if they are engineer, they are cientists, if they are cientists then they don't belive in god at all...

yes I know I'm a sceptic... but that's me!

unfortunatly, looks like they are keeping their position ahead of us... but, (there is always a but) this situation is not going to last very long

Scientists and engineers are different, and atheisem is not required for either. but enough on that if I wanted to talk P&R I'd go to that forum (do you guys have a P&R? bah It'd all be in portugesses any how.)

You logotype official :D

bitrucklogo9xm.jpg

keep crunshing :004:

[lwd]Anglachel disse:
It is the american/irish/british/candian(/do we have any more austrialians folding?) way.

Jaymac: you speak portugesse?

Every one speaking in portugesses: You sure know how to confuse http://babelfish.altavista.com

Doesn't everyone speak portuguese. OMG, that means you didn't understand a word we were saying and you guys searched for hours in the web so that the crappy translation pages could make sense.
:lol:

Fontemourisca disse:
Doesn't everyone speak portuguese. OMG, that means you didn't understand a word we were saying and you guys searched for hours in the web so that the crappy translation pages could make sense.
:lol:

Yeah babblefish not exactly something that takes hours... though if you preffer you could us google translator ( http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en )

I kinda figured you folks would realize not every one speaks portuguesse, being that you have an english option on your site and all...

Eh no matter won't be needing to worry about portugal folding until next septeber now any how :002:

[lwd]Anglachel disse:
n[/url] )

I kinda figured you folks would realize not every one speaks portuguesse, being that you have an english option on your site and all...

Eh no matter won't be needing to worry about portugal folding until next septeber now any how :002:

we are smart people and consider foreigner languages.we want to everybody see our goal..the Folding.:kfold:

you can run but you can't hide

Metro porque é que não metes por baixo do nick deles (onde eu tenho 1st folding...) qualquer cena do genero LWD folder... era engraçado!

translation: Metro, why don't you put, right under their nick (where i've got 1s folding...) something like LWD folder... it would be nice!

PS: Para os portugueses: não acho simpatico falarem portugues aqui! curtem que os blacks falem Kriolo bem alto no comboio? eu não curto (não é nenhum tipo de racismo obviamente, também não curto que alemaes falem alemão perto de mim! simplesmente é o exemplo mais perceptivel porque é muito frequente)

translation: for the portuguese: I dont find very nice talking in portuguese in this thread! do you like the black people do talk kriolo (I'm not sure if you know what kriolo means but its a language they talk that we can't understand) loudly in the train? I don't! (its not some kind of racism or something like that, I don't like german people to talk germam next to me either! its just the easyier example for you to understand, because it is very comon!)

forgive me for any error that might have sliped...

Última edição:
First of all, since I haven't answered on this topic before I would like to welcome you all to our humble forum. :)

Those you have talked in Portuguese didn't proceed that way for lack of respect. Some of us can't talk in english or even understand it so they had to express themselves how they could. :)
There were some posts in the middle of the topic that should never been discussed in this topic nor in portuguese nor in english.

We are a small team from a small country but we will manage to get you, sooner or later... you can bet on that therefore don't stop folding unless you want to get runned over. :D

Please do NOT use translators because they can not translate portuguese to proper english and you would probably think we were saying one thing when actually we were saying another. Portuguese is a very complex language.

One thing that I can't figure it out its your nationality.. :) Where are you from?

;)

Back