Xbox 360 Halo 3: ODST

Halo 3: ODST

For those looking for hard and fast information, here's the quick hit of stuff we can talk about:

• The Recording light was turned on outside of the Ivory Tower today as the final dialog recording for ODST gets underway.
  • The once-discussed Tchou-shader is being beaten into submission by Bertone, Justin and the same-named creator.
  • Jay and the audio team cut up and mixed a mountain of audio over the break.
  • Spaces with fake names finding resting places.
  • Lars is scheming, designing, and implementing things to achieve.
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU010909

Novas informações empolgantes de Halo 3: ODST

O meu hype pelo novo Halo, confesso, era quase inexistente. Agora, com novas informações, ele começa a acrescer no ritmo que um novo shooter da Bungie merece.

Em entrevista a Gamepro o designer líder de ODST, Joseph Staten, abriu o jogo e revelou MUITO sobre o novo episódio da mais poderosa franquia de tiro do mundo. A caixa de pandora finalmente foi aberta, ENJOY!

- O jogo será completamente mundo aberto. Toda a cidade de New Mombasa poderá ser explorada livremente.

- Os elementos de stealth são frequentes, a regra em ODST é “Observar antes de saltar (em uma luta”.

- A arte foi retrabalhada, não espere que ODST seja visualmente identico á Halo 3.

- Os inimigos são mais fortes e agressivos. A sensação de tensão é elevada já que o ODST é mais fragil que um Spartan.

- Os ODST não possuem escudo, ao contrário dos Spartans.

- Muitas armas estão diferentes de suas contrapartes em Halo 3, além disso há retornos de episódios anteriores.

- ODST pode ser jogado em até 4 jogadores cooperativos.

Halo 3: ODST sai exclusivamente no Xbox 360 no segundo semestre de 2009, provavelmente em Setembro.

http://hardcoregaming.wordpress.com/2009/01/20/novas-informacoes-empolgantes-de-halo-3-odst/

2007 e 2008 foram grandes anos, mas 2009 começa a mostrar que tem trunfos para não ficar nada atrás!

Este jogo, embora assentando numa mecânica diferente dos outros Halos, pode vir a ser um excelente título.

Imagens novas penso eu :007:

newhalo3odststills9fo1.jpg

newhalo3odststills1kt9.jpg

newhalo3odststills2tz4.jpg

newhalo3odststills3vw9.jpg

newhalo3odststills4yn8.jpg

newhalo3odststills5ox8.jpg

newhalo3odststills6sz4.jpg

newhalo3odststills7vq4.jpg

newhalo3odststills8en4.jpg

Eu estou completamente "fora" desta saga... no entanto é de mim, ou o design da personagem principal é um bocado foleiro? Parece um Commander Chief (:biglaugh:) wannabe, em vez de algo verdadeiramente original (já que é um novo jogo...). Alguma razão para isto que eu desconheça?

Bem, dificilmente o design da personagem poderia variar muito, porque assenta num universo já conhecido para quem jogou os anteriores e de relembrar q isto é uma expansão e não um novo jogo (embora n seja necessário o Halo 3 para jogar a este)...

Eu gosto do q vejo, mas também sou suspeito, adoro o universo e a direcção artística com q a Bungie me brindou até agora, por isso...

Mas também n dúvido q independentemente da qualidade q este ODST venha a ter, com a direcção tomada, irá haver sempre uma sensação de falta de carisma em relação ao Masterchief, mas afinal de contas, estamos a falar de uma personagem de 3 jogos e 8 anos, portanto parece-me normal esse sentimento, afinal de contas este jogo também será um FPS algo diferente daquilo a q a trilogia apresentou até agora...

EDIT:

Halo 3: ODST will be Elite'less

Knowledgeable word coming from last night's Bungie Weekly Update is confirmation that Halo 3: ODST will not include Elite forces as an enemy. We repeat (for the hard of hearing and those who are just too stubborn to believe), Elites will not be featured in ODST. Let us take a moment of silence ...

According to Bungie, the Halo timeline of events doesn't quite allow for Elite forces to be searching Earth during the timeframe ODST takes place. Something about the Prophets, their demands, mandates, blah, blah, blah. So, know that ODST will stay true to the Halo-bible, but at the expense of no Elite interaction. We'll miss their dinosaur looking selves.
É um bom exemplo q se é obrigado a fazer para manter a coerência do universo existente (assim como era difícil "inventar" muito com os ODST)... ;)

Última edição:
Weakly Update da semana passada disse:

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

It’s not breaking news that Bungie are big believers in testing and iteration. Build, tweak, test, and evaluate. As Halo 3: ODST inexorably marches toward the Fall 2009 retail battlefield, our decorated studio generals are preparing to lead an army of testers into the fray, shock and awe style.

But we haven’t been resting while we wait on the barracks to be readied for the newest crop of battle-hardened reinforcements. Long before Halo 3: ODST was in its current “representative” state, the then disparate parts and pieces of it were being put through the proverbial paces. The test process plays out in full effect at each and every step along the way.

Represent

Let's chat a bit about what it means for a build to be "representative." There seems to be a small bit of confusion about just what the moniker entails. Some e-folk latched onto the phrase "content is locked in," and others just ended up plain confused by our insular industry terminology.

Really, in the most basic sense, "representative" simply means that all the major pieces of Halo 3: ODST are in place. You can load the build, start up a fresh campaign, and work your way through from beginning to end. And though we have ascribed the phrase "locked in" to the build on a couple of occasions, that doesn't mean it's finished. To simplify, the ingredients have been mixed into a delicious batter and the cake is being baked, but the frosting is still in the can.

Unprepared to Drop

Chances are if you’re checking out today’s Weekly Update, and more so if you’ve read this deep into it, you won’t have too many problems with the control scheme of Halo 3: ODST. You're hardcore. Are there a few notable and interesting differences? Yup. Are we going to make interesting note of them here? Nope. But let's just say that we’re not reinventing the way your thumbs have been trained to stroke the dual analog thumbsticks. Halo 3: ODST is, after all, still Halo at heart.

But this writer's first foray into the Halo 3: ODST fray alongside a few studio squad mates definitely required some alterations to my traditional tactical approach (how do I run and gun?). At one point I found myself inquiring aloud if the Brute Shot had been powered up. It seemed to be doing a whole more damage than I was accustomed to.

Shishka, the studio's resident nurturer, lovingly provided me with a succinct explanation of the logical missteps I had relied upon to come to my hasty and ill-conceived conclusion.

“That’s because you’re not a Spartan, dumbass.”

I could almost feel his gentle hand reaching out to slap me on the back of the head. But it was just my imagination. Good thing Shishka was content taking out any of the physical manifestations of his disdain for all human life on the Covenant instead of my noggin.

Looking Back on a Milestone

Since everyone at the studio gave the representative build of Halo 3: ODST a shot, we figured we'd solicit a few short write-ups for you. Check out their impressions below, but keep in mind that everything describe herein is subject to change. Cake and frosting and all that.

Lars Bakken, Designer

"With much trepidation, we watched as the studio (strangely quiet for a Wednesday) embarked on their first playthrough of Halo 3: ODST. Personally, I was nervous, as this was the first time most of Bungie would be playing through the game, and I wasn’t sure what the reaction would be. Playing as the ODST. The new Health model. The Hub and Spoke level design. All new things for the player to experience.

Bungie is probably our own harshest critic, so we knew we would get a lot of good feedback, but it could also be hard to take in. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a very good thing having 130 people playing your stuff, but it’s rough too from an emotional standpoint. It’s hard to explain, but in a lot of ways, watching people play your work is very difficult. You’re full of strange emotions. You’re happy, because you’ve got a working build of your stuff. Whoo! You’re excited, because you want to see people’s reactions, but you’re nervous, because people’s reactions aren’t always what you expect.

In all, it’s a great experience, because you actually get to see unfiltered emotional responses to things you have been putting your heart and soul into. It ended up being a great day, and we got an amazing amount of feedback to pour over, but it’s also exhausting. The playtest let us know that there’s still a LOT of work to do, but we seem to be on the right track."

Shishka, Multiplayer Community Designer

"Sitting down and playing a game you’re excited to play from beginning to end is always fun. Being told by your boss that you’re to drop everything you might’ve planned to accomplish that day because you are required to play a game you’re excited to play from beginning to end is a little surreal. You’d think I’d be used to it by now – I run multiplayer playtests on a regular basis – But something about being told “stop working on this awesome video game stuff so you can tell us what you think about our awesome video game stuff” is surprisingly difficult to wrap my mind around.

I’ve been told that if I say anything too revealing that I’ll end up strung up and cleaned alongside the next deer Harold hunts down. So, I’ll avoid any plot points, but I must say this: The opening sequence of ODST is the most spectacular cinematic event in any Halo game to date. The gameplay itself feels “similar but different” from what you’ve grown accustomed to, and nothing makes this more clear than the moment you take control of the Rookie and take your first steps into what is left of New Mombasa."

Spray and Pray

One other thing that is "similar but different" in Halo 3: ODST is the M7 Submachine Gun. You first held this bullet hose in your hot little hand back in the glory days of Halo 2, where you quickly learned that a single SMG on its own probably wasn’t the best implement of war you could bring with you onto the online battlefield. It was always much more effective when wielded in matching pairs or complemented with plasma in the other hand. In the Halo 3 multiplayer space, The SMG occupies a similar position in the overall sandbox - though many of its shortcomings as a starting weapon were addressed by way of the Return of the Assault Rifle (BR aficionados, start your foruming).

But even the least astute observers among us should have noted that the SMG showcased both in the Official Halo 3: ODST trailer, and in the recent crop of delicious concept art, has been augmented with a sweet, sultry silencer. It’s also been retooled in a few other significant ways. It’s still a bullet hose, no doubt about it, but let’s just say the nozzle's been turned just a touch to narrow the stream.

The New Hawtness

That little piece of kit latched on top of the receiver assembly isn't for show, it's a Reflex Sight to facilitate increased accuracy. And just below the barrel you may notice there's a housing for the smart-linked scope that allows an ODST to get an even better look at his targets while squeezing the trigger. That doesn't mean the custom SMG operates as a Battle Rifle clone - it's still most effective in CQB scenarios, doing its dirty work up close and personal, but it is much more effective at midrange than ever before. Buggers beware.​

Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy...

...and neither is sifting through and sorting out bugs to bring you a bulletproof build of Halo 3: ODST. Don't worry, with each new iteration, we're one step closer to a zero bug release. But one bug we experienced in playtest this week is just too damn funny to keep within the confines of the studio.

It seems that every so often, Brute Chieftains – the biggest, baddest Brutes of the bunch - will inexplicably* load out sans their trusty weapon. No Brute Hammer. No Fuel Rod Cannon. Nothing. So what does the master of the pack do when he finds himself without any gear with which to deal out deadly damage and pain?

He struts.

It’s really quite comical to see a Brute Chieftain calmly descending upon your position, arms down at his side, his stride full of pride and urban swagger. Until he gets within arms reach, that is. Then, like any good pimp, he makes it his business to showcase just how strong his pimphand is.

And strong it is. Many an ODST have quickly changed their tune from one of jovial laughter and sonorous disbelief to the blood-curdling shrieks and screams of a soldier on his last legs once a weaponless Chieftain decides it’s time to illustrate the full power of his fully operational backhand ability.

Were these Brute Panders to make final ship – which they won’t – we figure they'd need a few distinct achievements to supplement their inclusion. Maybe something like...

Takin’ Back the Streets
Kill Five Brute Pimps in a row without dying.

Housekeeping
Kill a Brute Pimp while he's still ridin' dirty in his Phantom dropship.

Better Have My Money
Take seven pimpslaps to the face in a seven minute span.

*By "inexplicably" we mean that we're well aware of the why and the how, it's already fixed, and sadly, the Brute Pimp Chieftain will soon be nothing more than a fond memory.

Weekly Update desta semana disse:
Making the Jump

In the immediate wake of the Halo 3: ODST Trailer, series fans began their frame-by-frame assault, dissecting the footage for any visual leads that could help uncover the mysterious clues hidden in the dark, rain-soaked streets of New Mombasa. From "hidden dates" and fragmented Superintendent messages to some more obvious and overt looks at the new elements on display like the ODST-customized SMG and vision augmentations, few things were lost on those peering at the trailer through a magnified lens.

But there is one aspect of the trailer and accompanying coverage in particular that has caused a little bit of confusion among Halo aficionados and speculators from around the World Wide Web - the presence of Brute packs patrolling the darkened alleyways of New Mombasa. And perhaps conversely, the absence of the Elites.

We realize that the Elites are of a fan-favorite, so it's probably wise to set aside your compassion and steel yourself for what is about to come. There are no Elites to fight in Halo 3: ODST.

Still here? Good. Deep breaths. We wanted to clue you in early so you didn't have a chance to let your expectations wind you into a whipping maelstrom of assumption and conjecture. Think of this as the intervention portion of this week's update. Look, we care about you. We don't like to see you get hurt.

And though we are still several seasons away from Halo 3: ODST's retail launch, we're going to bend a rule for you - just this one time - and provide you with a small snippet of the story timeline coupled with a brief explanation covering why you'll be encountering packs of Brutes when you drop into Halo 3: ODST and explore the dangerous, war-torn streets of New Mombasa, come Fall.

If you've yet to play through Halo 2, hit the brakes and steer clear of this next section.

Along the Path

The following is a cursory exploration of some of the more critical events along the Halo 2 and Halo 3 timelines. This examination is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather a set of waypoints to guide you along as we look back at key events and characters that influenced and impacted the Covenant schism, circa 2552.

• October 20: New Mombasa, Kenya is destroyed by the Slipstream Space Rupture Backlash from the Prophet of Regret’s ship.
  • November 2: The Prophet of Regret’s ship and In Amber Clad arrive at Delta Halo. Prophet of Regret liquidated by SPARTAN-117.
  • November 3: Prophet of Truth leaves High Charity for Earth in Forerunner dreadnought.
  • November 8: The Forerunner dreadnought arrives in the Sol system and proceeds to Earth at near relativistic speed.
  • November 17: The Forerunner dreadnought arrives at Earth. SPARTAN-117 ejects and lands in the Kenyan jungle.

What's written in these few entries is important in the context of understanding the overall story presented in the Halo trilogy. But what exists between the lines is where you should focus most of your attention. This is where the majority of the events that unfold during Halo 3: ODST take place. And it is in also in these moments that the Prophet of Truth did much of his puppeteer's manipulations. The thirteen day span between the dates of October 20th and November 2nd provided the High Prophet with all the time he needed to redeploy Brute-led Covenant forces, their mission objectives relayed sub rosa, into the heart of New Mombasa.

But why Brutes?

In the wake of Regret's shameful retreat from New Mombasa, the Prophet of Truth continued his maneuvering - one eye always on his ultimate goal: his rightful and holy ascension. For Truth, his own personal passage was paramount. His Godhood would not be denied. Everything else was secondary.

And though Truth's duplicitous scheming doesn't come to full fruition until the Elite Honor Guard's failure to protect the Prophet of Regret affords him with the final leverage needed to appoint the Brutes to the lofty position, his plans were never made in haste. They were well laid. When the time came to return his attention to Earth, his expendable regiments needed to be led by Jiralhanae, not Sangheili.

Leaving the Elites to scour Earth in search of a Holy Forerunner relic, and ultimately to uncover the most precious and sacrosanct Forerunner artifact in existence - the very portal that opened upon the Ark itself - would have placed all Truth's aspirations upon the shoulders of a species he had already decided to cast aside, a species splintered by heresy and derision, even amongst their own ranks.

Truth's divisive mandate had been set in motion. The Elites had exhausted their usefulness to him, they would not be allowed to meddle in his affairs any longer, and he would not place his rightful transcendence into the hands of incompetents. His word was law.

So the Prophet of Truth deploys Brutes. And the Brutes were eager to prove that their loyalty and battle prowess had earned them a seat at the side of the Hierarchs, as the honored protectors of the sacred Covenant. Such blind faith and eagerness marked them as near perfect pawns for Truth to sacrifice.

I'm Gonna be Your Daddy

While we're on the subject of Brutes and stepping back in time, let's talk about last week's update, specifically the section where we introduced you to the Pimp Chieftain. While we regrettably can't show you footage of the Amazing Ape in action - we like our jobs and supplying you with Halo 3: ODST footage and screens this early would be grounds for termination - we did see some pretty sweet fan-created images crop up in the Bungie.net forums. You guys do good work. And we're in the mood to show it off.

First up, hand-drawn meets Hammer spawn on Assembly. I don't know if "hammer" is being used as a euphemism in this case, but either way, that smug ODST clearly deserves the backhand our beloved Brute Pimp is using to clean his visor. Credit goes to Doppleganger and Crayola brand crayons.

HandsOff.jpg

Next up, fake Achievements - one for each of the hastily crafted trio we drummed up last week. In order from top to bottom: Takin' Back the Streets, Housekeeping, and Better have my Money, all lovingly crafted by forumgoer, MT Dewer.

TakinBacktheStreets_by_MTDewer.jpg

HouseKeeping_by_MTDewer.jpg

BetterHaveMyMoney_by_MTDewer.jpg

Aim Down the Sight

Also from the wake of last week's update, we have a little bit of housekeeping of our own to do. Though the modified SMG used by the ODST for silent strike missions does indeed come strapped with a Reflex Sight attachment, players will not be aiming "down the sight" ala some other tactical games not named Halo. As we've stated, Halo 3: ODST is still the Halo you know and love - you shouldn't expect radical deviations from the core Halo gameplay out of Halo 3: ODST.

IDENT PROC 13217.0 MBARAKI.2552

High Up Above

It's pretty incredible how much impact audio can have. The crisp patter of rain on pavement. The distant roll of thunder. The sharp, violent crack of lightning overhead. This concert of conspirators was almost enough to make the representative version New Mombasa feel as if it was under the shadow of an angry storm. But those elements, like Halo 3: ODST itself, were still being formed.

In the most recent stable build, the atmospheric illusion provided by the sonic simulations has been augmented with some freshly painted in visual effects. A thin sheet of rain now slants down from a dark blanket of racing clouds. Wind mingles with sprays of vapor and mist. Heat lightning draws soft, blue highlights while sporadic ground strikes bleach everything, for brief moments, stark white.

Down Below

The city of New Mombasa itself has also been given some new treatments of its own. The buildings of the interior proper are now fitted with some electronic information displays. There are more signs of life.

Police transports, emergency lights still blinking red and blue, sit empty with doors wide open. A pair of black stripes burned onto the pavement leads to an abandoned metro bus left curiously angled on the sidewalk as if the driver had a momentary lapse and careened off the road and into the side of a small, squat building. The passengers seem to have forgotten their luggage. The burned out husk of a nearby Wraith might have something to do with the haste in which the driver slammed on the brakes and with which the occupants spilled out onto the street.

Out on the horizon, skyscrapers loom, sheer walls stabbing up into the clouds from the heart of the city. Faint fingers of eerie blue light, dimmed by weather and distance, briefly splay out from behind the buildings as if grasping at something, and then fade away into the night sky.

Opposite, the sky is ablaze. Clouds are consumed by ash, smoke, and roiling fire. Arcs of electricity snake and climb upon some unseen thing.

Under the Helmet

The low-light vision enhancement has also been tweaked since we first laid eyes on it in the representative build. What was once a rhythmic pulse that spread out across the visual field like a wave has now been made more static and subtle. Stark white lines have been eschewed in favor of a more subdued effect.

The technology behind it is still useful, but the graphical tweaks here - which we should mention are far from final and subject to change - appear to be aimed at prolonged use. Where before the effect was crisp and vibrant, it's now been dialed down to meet somewhere between the realms of eyestrain and effectiveness.​

Peço desculpa pelo atraso do WP da semana passada
PS: Se o post for grande demais digam que eu troco pelos links

Eu estou completamente "fora" desta saga... no entanto é de mim, ou o design da personagem principal é um bocado foleiro? Parece um Commander Chief (:biglaugh:) wannabe, em vez de algo verdadeiramente original (já que é um novo jogo...). Alguma razão para isto que eu desconheça?

A expansão por si é nova, mas o perído no qual esta se debruça não o é... O personagem, juntamente com os "ODST" ( "Orbital Deployed Shock Troopers" creio ) , já foram introduzidos anteriormente no "Halo 2", aquando da invasão de "New Mombassa", por parte das tropas da "Covenant" e / ou "Prophet of Regret".

Arranjarem um novo fato(?!) para os mesmos, quando para todos os efeitos, se trata de uma "entre-quela" provocaria um...

DESIGN PARADOX!!!

:lol: :lol:

(...) According to Bungie, the Halo timeline of events doesn't quite allow for Elite forces to be searching Earth during the timeframe ODST takes place. Something about the Prophets, their demands, mandates, blah, blah, blah. So, know that ODST will stay true to the Halo-bible, but at the expense of no Elite interaction. We'll miss their dinosaur looking selves.
Quem escreveu isso, é deveras conhecedor do Universo e série em questão... Eu nem me vou dar ao trabalho de ler a explicação da "Bungie", já que quem jogou ao "Halo 2", decerto que saberá o motivo de ausência dos "Elites" nesta expansão. E falando neles...

Arbiter.bmp

I will have my revenge... On a Prophet, not a Plague...!!!

- - - -

Aqui fica a personagem mais fascinante do "franchise"... ;)

Última edição:
Pessoal estou muito fora deste jogo, isto é uma espécie de halo 3 mas com cenários, armas, veículos (etc.) diferentes? É só isso que muda?

Respondam sff

Toda a jogabilidade em si vai-se alterar substancialmente, já que o protagonista é um "ODST", não um "Spartan". Contudo, continua a ser um "FPS".

Bungie Weakly Update 30/01/09 disse:

No grand exposition on skyboxes, decorators, or visual aid treatments this week, but development continues posthaste on Halo 3: ODST. But don't let the root word "haste" color any of your perceptions. Though the team is busily busting out new and better builds at a blistering pace, Halo 3: ODST's development remains as focused as ever. An internal countdown hangs over the studio proper to demonstrate just how confident Jones and his team are that they can predict precisely when they'll reach the next internal milestone.

And while we're not at liberty to provide details, or even vague hints, about what this digitally descending timer ultimately denotes, or even when whatever it is charting comes to a close, we can say with confidence that the crimson counter offers an optimistic view of Halo 3: ODST's progression. Things are moving along like clockwork.

But stop right there.

Just one second, please. We know where your own mind's machinery is going to take this new and ambiguous information. You're thinking to yourself that this counter and subsequent bravado associated must mean that Halo 3: ODST is set to see an early release. We're not saying that. In fact, even the least astute observers among us will recall that the release of Halo 3: ODST has yet to be marked with an official date. There's nothing so solid attached to this secret and mysterious clock. Internal use only.

Continue to set your own internal expectations for Fall 2009. That's the time frame we're targeting. That's the time frame you should continue to expect.

IDENT PROC 13262.0 MBARAKI.2552

The "unseen thing" we described in last week's update is now in full view in the sky over New Mombasa. Its hollow core reveals a dark chasm broken only by the coils of energy and vapor. Electricity ripples upward along a concentric framework before dissipating into a bruised sky.

Back on the ground, a small grotto and a series of stone pillars tells a story we're reserving for another day.

Alas, Poor Yorick

It seems our recent updates are incomplete without a small modicum of dream crushing. We apologize, but we're forced to stand on principle. It is the way of the world.

Like the court jester that this section's heading pays homage to, the "Pimp Chieftains" of previous update fame are no more. Though the hairy apes were indeed, "fellows of infinite jest," they are now nothing more than a distant memory - a bug in a build long since put out to pasture. If "to be or not to be?" is the question, the answer, my dear unfortunate friend, remains unchanged since it was immortalized by Bill Shakespeare's quill. The Pimp Chieftain has shuffled off this mortal coil.

No videos were taken immemorial. No screenshots snapped to mark their passing. The only soliloquy to be offered is one of mere words.

Last week you wept for the Elites. Now grieve for your pimps. As with all our losses, we must mark how fragile and brief our moments really are. In a way, we all have a digital timer hanging above our heads. How morbid.

Bling Bling​

Brute pimp rula

Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Chief

custom_1236093258620_mc.JPG

Speaking to USA Today, Halo franchise development director Frank O'Connor hints that we may have more Master Chief in store for us in the future.

"I doubt we have seen the last of Master Chief," O'Connor told the paper. The bulk of the article is about upcoming Halo 3: ODST, which O'Connor says is significantly more than an add-on.

"It's a lot of game. You play the game through the point of view of an ODST. They are dropped into combat from orbit. They have a rivalry with the Spartans that is well known to the fans of the fiction. We finally let you into their boots as it were. …It's kind of a detective story in a way. But it is much more action-packed than that."

The ODST comic hitting this summer is meant to fill in more of the background on these "Navy SEALs of the Halo Universe."
:D

Certamente, olhando para o que diz na imagem. E parece estar potente :)

Veremos como estará o jogo na E3. Se bem me recordo, na altura do seu lançamento o HALO 3 não foi propriamente um jogo que criasse impacto pelo seu visual. Espero que com este consigam ter isso como um dos seus pontos fortes.

Desde q n abdiquem de tudo o resto, para criar impacto na vertente gráfica...

É o q o Halo 3 só "falhou" aí mesmo e quando digo "falhar" foi em n se tornar referência e lider nesse aspecto, porque os gráficos do Halo 3 n são tão maus como muitos pintam por aí nessa Internet fora. ;)

Back