Hideo Kojima a fazer vários jogos novos

Genéricos cada vez mais estão eles...
Se procuras a dita "loucura japonesa" que dizes não é na Kojima Productions que vais encontrar,esta noticia é só mais uma confirmação.

A suda51 e platinum games estão mais próximas da "loucura" que procuras.

Quando digo "loucura japonesa", estou-me a referir àquele toque especial que os jogos dele costumam ter. O MGS4 teve momentos desses de sobra mesmo :)

Se conseguirem transportar isso para estes novos jogos, óptimo. Se não... será uma pena :\

E sim... Platinum Games <3 :D

Quando digo "loucura japonesa", estou-me a referir àquele toque especial que os jogos dele costumam ter. O MGS4 teve momentos desses de sobra mesmo :)

Se conseguirem transportar isso para estes novos jogos, óptimo. Se não... será uma pena :\

E sim... Platinum Games <3 :D

Eu entendi o que disseste.E como te digo tens de procurar melhor para encontrares isso.
Ou então começa a importar uns joguitos.Pois cada vez menos vais ver essa "loucura" japonesa a sair em território europeu.

Eu entendi o que disseste.E como te digo tens de procurar melhor para encontrares isso.
Ou então começa a importar uns joguitos.Pois cada vez menos vais ver essa "loucura" japonesa a sair em território europeu.

Infelizmente parece ser essa a tendência :(

E se software-houses como esta, tenderem a ir pelo mesmo caminho... estamos mal :\

Bonito bonito era alguem pegar no mitico jogo Commandos ! Ora ai esta um dos grandes jogos que me passaram nas maos.. behind enemy lines..etc.. opa horas e horas naqilo pessoal !

Kojima addicted to Left 4 Dead

The creator of Gamezine's Game of 2008 is obsessed with one of our faves.

Kojima, the brainchild behind Metal Gear Solid, hones in on the virtues of the Western video games market and how its a better place to develop games than in Japan. Along the way he also comments that he's currently addicted to Left 4 Dead, which we gave a huge 9/10.

In a Famitsu Magazine interview, Kojima argues;

"The US and European marketplace are far better balanced. There are games everyone can play -- maybe calling 'kids' games' would be inappropriate -- but there's also a deep base of core titles made with movie-industry people that explore the depths of hi-def. I'm addicted to Left 4 Dead right now, but people say to me that that game would never work in Japan."

Kojima's a little pessimistic about the Japanese video games market, laughing as he says;

"Maybe I should quit being Japanese. And speaking of which, there were hardly any Japanese games nominated in Spike TV's Video Game Awards this year. It's sad to see that Japan's games failed to even register in America last year."

When asked why Japanese developers struggle to keep up with the overseas competition, Kojima is just as damning;

"Because they're Japanese. Japan makes all their own books and movies and music. You can't export entertainment made by Japanese people in the Japanese language, so it's all made with the sort of budgets that guarantee profit within the Japanese marketplace only.

"Meanwhile, the English-speaking world is a global one. The scariest scenario I see is people overseas taking the ideas from Japanese games, running the Hollywood business merchandising machine on them, and taking all the revenue. If that happens, then there won't be any new Japanese creators."

Furthermore, the man who has continuinly changed the rules of gaming, comments that the hi-defination era of consoles hasn't really been taken advantage of in Japan;

"Game design up to now has been about making rules," he notes. "It was like a card game; there were lots of things that weren't possible and had to be cut. With hi-def, the more real it gets, the less instruction you need to give, so preoccupying yourself with making rules seems silly. Western developers have realized this, but Japanese ones are still preoccupied with making these rules."

The good news is that Kojima is working on a bunch of new projects that'll whip both the East and West into shape;

"There is a title I'm designing that I think we'll be able to announce relatively soon, and there's also a rather challenging project I'm working on to compete against the overseas industry. So as far as unannounced projects, I've started work on one and three others are in progress."

We can't wait.

Gamezine
Já vai em 4 projectos? Damn...

Espero bem que sejam revelados em breve.

Metal Gear Solid and Yakuza creators discuss future titles

What do you get when you sit Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) and Toshihiro Nagoshi (Yakuza) in the same room together? You get a fruitful discussion about games. But not just any lot of games -- their games; games they're currently working on and even ones planned for release this year.

Kojima said in Japan's Famitsu magazine (via IGN) that his production company is working on at least three to four titles. It's a nice step up from his statement last month which was at two mystery titles. He could very well be counting Metal Gear Solid Touch in there, referring to one of these games as something that could be released quickly. But it makes you wonder, what are the other two to three titles? With Kojima being an ardent supporter of the PS3 and PSP, often offering high profile MGS exclusives, we're more than willing to go out on a limb that one of these titles will appear on a current PlayStation format. Also, one of these games is planned for release this year.

Turning things over to Nagoshi, he too has something yet unannounced but currently in production. That title, he revealed, is to be announced sometime later this year. Nagoshi, too, like Kojima has put somewhat of a preference on PS3 as of late. Could this new title also appear on the PS3?

Começo a ficar com a impressão que ele vai mesmo fazer um fps,se sair do que é genérico pode ser interessante.
Caso contrário vai ser difícil vingar no mercado de jogos desse genero.

Começo a ficar com a impressão que ele vai mesmo fazer um fps,se sair do que é genérico pode ser interessante.

Também gostava de ver algo diferente no género, que se conseguisse destacar naturalmente. No entanto sabendo a importância que o modo online te para este tipo de jogos, e olhando para o que fizeram com o MGO... temo o pior :\

Acho que te enganaste, tem é de se afastar do genérico FPS para ter sucesso.

Mas eu preferia que não fosse um FPS. Já não posso com o género, e nem jogo FPS's há tempos. Eu também sou daqueles que considera que a temática Mecha seria um bom alvo...ou o tal western, desde que não fosse FPS.

Back