How to activate Windows 10?

simmbadon

Membro
Hi,

I have installed windows 10 a few days ago. I have a digital license of Windows 10 and every time when I install Windows, it asks me for my Microsoft account which is registered with the digital license and I never required to enter a serial number or license key to activate the windows.

But this time, during the installation, windows didn't ask me to enter the Microsoft account instead, it asked for a username I wanted to create.

Now I have "Activate Windows" watermark on my screen. I don't know how to activate my Windows 10.

Note: This time I have installed Windows on a different laptop as I have graphics card issue on the laptop which I was using before.

Hi,

I have installed windows 10 a few days ago. I have a digital license of Windows 10 and every time when I install Windows, it asks me for my Microsoft account which is registered with the digital license and I never required to enter a serial number or license key to activate the windows.

But this time, during the installation, windows didn't ask me to enter the Microsoft account instead, it asked for a username I wanted to create.

Now I have "Activate Windows" watermark on my screen. I don't know how to activate my Windows 10.

Note: This time I have installed Windows on a different laptop as I have graphics card issue on the laptop which I was using before.

Contact MS support. They will reassign the license towards the new computer.

Hth,
anthonws.

Back