Ign diz que Madden 08 esta melhor na wii que na ps3

IGN Ratings for Madden NFL 08 (PS3)

IGN Ratings for Madden NFL 08 (Wii)

Eu queria referir que o jogo a nível de graficos esta muito melhor na 360, mas não deixa de ser curioso que o ign a nível de graficos da 6.5 a ps3 e a wii da 7 , e a nota final do jogo é bem melhor na wii que na ps3.

um jogo de Wii levar 7 nos gráficos por parecerem gráficos de ps2 n sei se será assim tºao bom quanto isso lol

Claro... a Nintendo quer é vender consolas e jogos... Achas que os developers iam-se sujeitar a estarem "obrigados" a alguma coisa, sabendo que eles estão a desenvolver jogos por vontade própria ?

Eu sei que quer, o objectivo é esse. Mas é ver os gráficos que parecem de PS2... Enquanto que se olharmos por exemplo para o Sonic, que está com gráficos muito bons.

A Nintendo já vendeu quase 10 milhões de consolas, pode muito bem parar de aceitar qualquer jogo e começar a obrigar as empresas a esforçar-se um pouco nos gráficos...

lol mas a nivel de graficos, um 6 da PS3 e muito melhor que um 7 da Wiii..

simplesmente porque na wii nao e os graficos que interessa :D

o da Xbox a nivel de jogo para vender deve ser o que esta melhor.. o da wii deve ser o mais divertido para jogar.. (como sempre..)

New York Times:

When I was a boy I used to sit with my dad in front of the TV and watch football games. He would explain the rules and tell me about the teams and the important players while I tuned him out, distracted by what looked to me like a chaotic free-for-all. I never had the slightest idea what was going on in the game and usually wasn’t even sure where the ball was.

Unsurprisingly, I care neither for football nor for most football video games. But this year I’m making an exception for Madden NFL 08 for the Wii.

(...)

I find it much easier to focus on what’s going on in the game when I don’t have to think about which controller button lets me tackle or throw. Madden’s Wii version cuts out some of the artificiality inherent in sports video games, allowing you to play the game through physical movement. I don’t understand football, but I do understand what it means to throw a ball.

(...)

I still don’t know what an audible is or why I would want to call one, but that doesn’t matter. Despite all that, I had a lot of fun playing the Wii version of Madden.

I don’t mean to denigrate the other versions of the Madden games. I’m simply amazed at how beautifully the game has been tailored for the more physical gameplay people expect from the Wii. Nintendo created the console to make gaming more intuitive and accessible, and Madden’s designers have embraced this concept wholly.

(...)

If a friend invited me over to play the game, I wouldn’t hesitate to play for an hour or so. And for a football hater like me, that is high praise indeed.

-> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/16/technology/circuits/16game.html?ref=circuits

Este género de reacção impressiona-me, pela positiva :)

li essa reacção completa e fiquei com vontade de comprar o jogo devido aos movimentos (apesar de não gostar de futebol)
Quando é que sai na Europa?
tem online?

Back