Jogos que irão tar disponiveis para jogar na TGS

Ansatsu

Power Member
Aqui fica a lista dde 19 jogos já oficiais que quem for até á TGC poderá experimentar e jogar. No total vão 27 jogos que se irá poder jogar, aidna falta saber os 8 restantes.
Irá aparecer tb mais 35 jogos, mas esses apenas existirá videos.

Aqui fica os jogos já oficiais:

Capcom
- Devil May Cry 4

Koei
- Fatal Inertia
- Blade Storm: Hundred Years War
- Mahjong Taikai

Konami
- Coded Arms: Assault

Sony
- The Eye of Judgement
- Warhawk
- Gran Turismo-Serie
- Genji
- Everybody's Golf 5
- Formel 1
- Heavenly Sword
- MotorStorm
- Lair
- Resistance Fall of Man

Bandai Namco
- Gundam
- Ridge Racer 7

From Software
- Armored Core 4

Ongakukan
- Railfan

O único que me realmente interessa é DMC4.

Também estou interessado em ver o que será Lair sem ser CG, vamos ver se eles metem 1 milhão de dragões in-game... :cwm27:

Quanto ao Lair, o Matt da IGN disse umas coisas interessantes sobre o jogo:

...We've seen some pretty awesome scenes in trailers of Lair. We know there will be dozens, if not hundreds of dragons on-screen at a given moment. We know that the riders of these dragons occasionally war while in mid-air. And we know the game uses just about every kind of texture effect in the book in the realization of these beasts.

But I think Lair will also be one of the first games to truly utilize Sony's new motion-sensitive controller. Much more so than Warhawk. Rumor has it, you'll be able to fly the dragons around with a pretty intense physics system and using the controller's tilt functionality you can send them diving to and from, swinging to the left and right or even turn them into flips.

Rumors suggest that the control mechanics run deeper, though. Imagine, for instance, being able to actually control an on-ground camera with the tilt/accelerometer functionality of the controller? I would like that. Now, another pretty picture.

More hearsay indicates that the game will be one of the first to run natively in 1080p, with some seriously detailed textures to boot. Not some upscaled fake-out job, but legitimate 1080p. How can you get past the frame buffer? Streaming, streaming and more streaming, I'm sure.

Will be interesting to see if this turns out to be the case. Certainly the guys at Microsoft have repeatedly called it an improbability and stopped just shy of shouting that it's an impossibility.

Anyhoo, some good stuff. If I were a gambling man, I'd expect to hear a lot more about Lair in the next few months. In the meantime, it's definitely one of the sole reasons why I want a PS3 right now. ...

http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2006/08/15/

Quanto aos jogos que eu gostava mm de experimentar, se tivesse oportunidade de lá ir...

Gran Turismo
Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
Warhawk
The Eye of Judgement( devido á cena tipo Minority Report)

Desses, o Gran Turismo e o Heavenly Sword já estou a pensar mm em comprar, os outros conforme experimentar.

Embora exista mais k vou comprar de certeza e n tão ai infelizmente pra já, MGS4, FF13 entre outros eheh

Gostava de experimentar o DMC 4, Warhawk, GT e talvez o HS

Tb experimentava o jogo do eye toy apesar de dificilmente virar cliente. Mas para experimentar era porreiro

Alguns aí nem sei bem que jogos são portanto...

Esse Lair está mesmo apetitoso :D
Gostava era de ver screens ou videos de gameplay do Assassins Creed, pelo que já li do jogo deve estar fenomenal, e deve ser daqueles jogos que vende consolas.

Back