JustLooking (Image Viewer)

abuso

Power Member
By marcwan
I’m pleased to announce the immediate availablity of JustLooking 3.0. JustLooking is a program to view pictures and images on your Mac OS X (Tiger) based computer. JustLooking is a Universal Binary, and can be run on both ***** and Intel Macs. The program is and will always be very free.

Please note that I pay for my own bandwidth, so please try to use the BitTorrent version of the download if you are able to—it’s about a 2MB file and takes about 45 seconds.

Download JustLooking-3.0.dmg now (BitTorrent – TPB).
Download JustLooking-3.0.dmg now (HTTP – San Diego, CA)
JustLooking 3.0 pretty much contains more new features and code than all the previous versions of JustLooking combined! New features include:

New transition effects in full screen mode.
A thumbnails / preview window with thumbnails of all windows in the same directory.
Image resizing support.
Recent Images file menu.
A new look and feel for the toolbar.
Toolbar buttons can be made small or large.
An Update Checking system to look for new versions of JustLooking (including automatic updates).
Saving of Images to a number of different formats with configurable settings (including animated GIFs).
(optional) Honouring Exif Orientation value when showing images.
(optional) The mouse wheel can move between images now.
Stretch to Window mode has been added. It can be the default mode.
(optional) Disable Screen Saver in Full Screen Slide Mode.
Hide Cursor in full screen slide show.
(optional) When returning from slide show, viewer window moves to same image.
DEL key deletes images.
Arrow keys now work in full screen mode.
Delete confirmation is optional now (preferences).
There is a new Image Info Window.
(optional) Automatically open first file in last folder visited.
(optional) program can go directly to full screen slide show.
A new context menu has been added.
Background colour can be changed.
Set as Desktop Background option.
File Associations preference has been fixed.
Lots of bug fixes.
Note that image saving has been expanded to allow you to save files in any of 5 supported formats (more coming). I currently do not preserve meta-data (EXIF, PNG info, etc), nor do I support animated GIFs, but will support this in the next version hopefully. You can now also scale and save images, which will be quite convenient.

Para ver imagens "à lá" "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer" da Microsoft.

Screenshot:

jl3prev1sm.jpg

URL: http://chipmunkninja.com/

Última edição:
Quem mudou de windows para Mac acho que vai gostar deste. Nunca me consegui adaptar ao preview do osx...

Eu percebo perfeitamente o que queres dizer com isto! Espero que nao me leves a mal.... sem duvida nenhuma quero ir contra ti! Mas na minha opiniao, se for para ter no MAC tudo como tinha no win, nao teria comprado um MAC. Mas, é apenas a minha opiniao! =) Sei tambem que os habitos sao dificeis de tirar mas, no inicio havia coisas qeu tb ficava eh pa isto no win... isto no win....
Optei por nao fazer comparaçoes e aos poucos e poucos vou-me habituando ao MAC! =)

Agradecia que não tornassem esta thread em mais uma de méritos e deméritos de windows e os x sff.

Mas compreendo que para quem venha do windows, a utilidade deste programita.

Back