Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days (RPG, Square-Enix)

João Sousa

Power Member
Info da press release:

kh3582d_logo_640.png

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days[/B]
Developer: Square Enix Co., Ltd. / h.a.n.d. Inc.
Publisher: Square Enix Co., Ltd.
Platform: Nintendo DS
Genre: RPG
ESRB: TBD
Ship Date: TBD

The untold story of another hero.
Organization XIII, Number 13, Roxas

In KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, you will explore a variety of Disney worlds in not only single-player mode, but also in multiplayer missions made possible by the unique networking features of the Nintendo DS.

Staff
Director: Tetsuya Nomura (FINAL FANTASY V-VIII, X, FINAL FANTASY VII
ADVENT CHILDREN, KINGDOM HEARTS)
Co-director: Tomohiro Hasegawa (FINAL FANTASY VIII, X, KINGDOM HEARTS series)
Producer: Patrick Chen (KINGDOM HEARTS series)
Executive Producer: Shinji Hashimoto (KINGDOM HEARTS series)

Novas Scans e alguma info sobre o multiplayer:

neo2046 on NeoGAF has uncovered three gorgeous scans of Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days for DS, which also re-confirm the developer as h.a.n.d. (Chocobo Tales), multiplayer gaming is mission-based, with friends playing as Organisation XIII members and the scenario is compared to Crisis Core.

Fonte:Cub3d

Parece que vamos ter Jogo:p

Última edição pelo moderador:
Mas ainda está em desenvolvimento.... Vai demorar muito tempo.....:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Isto vai ser das melhores compras... ja tenho o KH1 e KH2 para a Ps2... estava a espera disto!!!! Ainda bem que comprei uma Ds...:x2:

Graham Hopper da Disney fala de Kingdom hearts:

Certainly I think, not that you've suggested this, but I think that Kingdom Hearts is a fantastic example of Square Enix doing something with your characters that you couldn't do yourself. You couldn't replicate that, because it's got Square Enix's stamp all over it, but it still retains the Disney just as strongly. Obviously it would be, without my theorizing on the relationship, would be a great thing to continue in that vein.

GH:
Yeah. I think it would be a sad day for gamers if there were to be no more Kingdom Hearts. We love the franchise, and Square Enix loves it, so we want to see it continue, and they have more games coming out.

Yeah. There were three at TGS, so there's definitely going to be more Kingdom Hearts.

GH:
There's a lot of life left there. There's a lot of stories to tell.

I can't remember the DS game's title. It's so awesomely horrible. What is it... 365 days over two...? No, 358 days over two -- which is the subtitle. It's so incomprehensible, it's so great. Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.

GH:
What I can tell you is, trust Nomura-san. He always delivers --

He delivered about half of the Square Enix Party, their big event in Japan last year. He delivered literally half of the games on show, I think were his responsibilities.

GH:
He's a tremendous talent.

And as I understand it, he's a complete workaholic, so it's kind of a win-win for Square and him, because he doesn't have any interest in doing anything else anyway.

GH:
Having been to dinner with Nomura-san at 11 PM at night in Tokyo is... we're jetlagged, so it works well for us.
Fonte: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3494/evolving_disney_graham_hopper_.php?page=3

Back