Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days (RPG, Square-Enix)

joguei os dois KH para a ps2 e nunca fiquei grande adepto no entanto achei interessante encontrar personagens antigas de varios mundos .

Mas este jogo so vira para este lado quando o preço for muitooo agradavel, visto que jogos com muita qualidade é o que nao falta ao catalogo da ds , e o titulo aparenta ter muito show off.

abraço e bons jogos

Eu joguei de passagem os da PS2 e também não me agarrou. Achei os combates mehh, uma história demasiado pseudo-séria para o que deveria ser e as personagens... enfim. Não cheguei a acabar nenhum, confesso, mas principalmente por falta de vontade. Atenção que consigo dar valor à série e perceber o porquê de tanto fã. Mas de uma mistura Square-Disney esperava algo mágico... e deram-me algo emo.

Aquela demonstração de gameplay acima parece uma demonstração de uma legião de fãs dos Tokio Hotel :confused:

Transcript da Nintendo Power:

Read-a-long with Nintendo Power #243 (July 2009)

358/2 Days takes place between Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, focusing on Roxas. Roxas is kind of like Raiden if you consider usual series lead Sora to be the Solid Snake.

With the spotlight on Roxas, 358/2 Days is going to make for a different kind of Kingdom Hearts. Although Roxas will visit Disney-based worlds, he’ll do so without sidekick regulars Goofy and Donald Duck in tow. In their place, you can choose from various members of the doomed Organization XIII. I say “doomed” because if I recall KH2 and the GBA sidestory Chain of Memories, most of these guys were dispatched by Sora and company.

In fact, 358/2 Days seems to be primarily about filling in the gaps created by the typically Square Enixian storyline. Nintendo Power promises the game will reveal how Roxas met his friends in Twilight Town (the people and setting for the extended prologue section of Kingdom Hearts 2), introduce a new Organization cutie named Xion, and go into Roxas’s friendship with series thorn Axel.

But if screens like this one are anything to go by - and given that we already know that Roxas and Sora are the same person, sort of - it’s not too hard to guess that the Roxas / Xion / Axel relationship will be a mirror of the Sora / Kairi / Riku trio.

khdstrio.jpg

I know I just dropped a heap of Hearts trivia on you, but game creator Tetsuya Nomura (and character designer for Final Fantasy, as if you didn’t know that) promises that 358/2 Days is also a good jump-on point for gamers unfamiliar with the series. After all, Roxas himself is something of a cypher and has to learn about his role in the Kingdom Hearts mythology right alongside the player.

358/2 Days has an offline WiFi multiplayer mode, where up to four players can compete in Four Swords-esque missions. These missions are unlocked during the single player quest and in return, the rewards collected in multiplayer can earn special items back in single player.

Rumors can continue to percolate about Kingdom Hearts on Wii. Nomura, in a classically vague riposte to NP’s question, says he may consider it at some future date.
Fonte: http://www.aeropause.com/2009/06/read-a-long-with-nintendo-power-243-july-2009/

Este jogo é muito bom de um ponto de vista geral, mas kingdom hearts é cócó, cmon, Disney? isso é VELHO e já foi espremido ao máximo!

Recebi o jogo ontem, comprei na game por 25 libras mas sinceramente vale cada centimo :).
Eu sou fa da saha kingdom hearts, alias e a minha favorita de sempre, mas no entanto nao tinha esperanças muito altas para este jogo...no entanto fiquei bastante supreendido em todos os aspectos, principalmente com a jogabilidade, joga-se tao bem como os seus antecessores da ps2.

Back