Limbo of the Lost [PLÁGIO DESCARADO]

Fogo, é preciso ter uma GRANDE lata. Um joguinho ranhoso qualquer a copiar do grande Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion? Nunca, prendam esses gajos!! :(

Isso é como akele plagio da sony com os tacos de golfe e volantes para imitar descaradamente os jogos da Wii>(

Mas têm a certeza que isto não é um mod.... :D

Eu já estou como alguns dizem. Alguém sabe onde posso comprar um destes?

É que... É único! Os vídeos do jogo são... Lindos...

Cheguei a ver um amigo meu a programar numa linguagem chamado AMOS no Amiga 500 e ele conseguiu algo parecido. O pessoal que viu aquilo, na altura, olhamos para ele e para o jogo Shadow of the Beast 3 vezes... Demos dois pares de estalos ao gajo e dissemos-lhe para nunca mais aparecer à nossa frente... Isto foi 'prái em 1990!

Os devs responderam com sto mas segundo a limbo the lost wiki.
Several of Bovis's statements on the Wintermute Engine Forum document his personal involvement in various aspects of the game's graphics:

• August 24, 2004: "You see I am a game designer, modeller, artist, sound technician, level designer, character designer, writer but not very good at the coding thang."

• November 19, 2004: "I have created the compass as a sprite and the needdle spins in a loop."

• November 29, 2004: [on Poser] "Remember though as with all graphic software you get out what you put in. You need imagination and artistic flare to really push these tools. (the tool itself is not enought!!)"

• December 2, 2004: "I believe if you create excellent good looking models in a high poly modeller and then animate using, say poser 5. Then save as TGA or BMP, import into Sprite edit and then into the WME engine you would be suprised at the results. I was, and am using this method for all my NPC`s for my project LIMBO of the LOST."

• December 9, 2004: "The backgrounds are created in 3D GAMESTUDIO A6 , they are textured, lit and then I place a camera at a certain position and grab a still. This becomes the initial background plate."

• October 7, 2005: "I have thought of all that you have said and have gone with the complete copy of the main actor but cut off at the knees, the reason is that the water is highly deatailed and I want to keep it this way."

• May 24, 2006: "Thanks for your input but I am not a scripter or programmer I am a Visuals and game designer, I can work out the mechanics and design scenes and any graphics you can think of, 2D and 3D, animate, story line etc etc but I cannot for the life of me script."

• June 12, 2006: "I have created around 46 characters for my project from the main character to main NPC`s to background creatures."
Steve Bovis' sockpuppet, FABLE, demonstrated knowledge of Oblivion in a GameBoomers forum post on November 20, 2007: "I am mostly talking about full game reviews that you read on the web that in my opinion spoil some suprises, look at THE WITCHER, or OBLIVION reviews and you will see what I mean."
Given the amount of art stolen for LotL, it is possible that some of the remaining, unidentified, art comes from 3D Gamestudio project content.

Fonte

Não sei o que dizer, é mau demais para ser verdade, se for verdade... eles acreditavam mesmo que ninguém ia reparar? Ou tinham tão pouca fé de que o jogo ia vender?

Se o objectivo era ganhar uns trocos com pouco investimento sai-lhes o tiro pela culatra.
Principalmente depois de uma quote destas:

November 29, 2004: [on Poser] "Remember though as with all graphic software you get out what you put in. You need imagination and artistic flare to really push these tools. (the tool itself is not enought!!)"

Por acaso isso não tem nada a haver, a xbox também está investir num sistema de controlo tipo o wiimote e com certeza não vai ser acusada de plagio, pois não é :P
A nintendo processou a niko porque eles fizeram uma copia do nunchuk a nível da tecnologia de acelerometros a não ser que a microsoft utilize um sistema exactamente igual ao da wii.
Mas tambem eu ainda não entendi bem a nivel legal como é que são processados esses casos.

isto ia ser um daqueles point & click em flash como há muitos na net, ou mesmo um jogo para comprar? de qualquer das maneira, só tenho uma coisa a dizer...:wow:

e já que estavam a discutir aqui as maneiras de expressar ironia... nada melhor que ler as respotas de um dos devs:

Gordon: So have any more recent games influenced your current project?

Steve: The project is more influenced by film and literature rather than other games, we want the experience to be as original as possible and as such we have made a calculated effort to keep away from other games in the genre. Limbo of the Lost is an experience first and foremost, secondly wrapped up in a game media and genre.

Gordon: During the long gestation for this game, what sort of changes have you made to bring it up to date.

Steve: All of the game (apart from initial background story and some character designs) had to be re-written, all the characters had to be created in 3D and animated, all the background scenes re-created, all the sounds, coding and music?..basically everything had to be redone or newly created for the PC version. This is not an old game that has been dressed up. This is the original concept, dusted off and re-created.

aprendam, ironias é com ele:lol:

O problema aqui poe-se, onde é que os jogos "originais" foram buscar ideias?

Eles tem muito por onde fugir, mesmo que seja praticamente IGUAL, podem dizer que apenas se inspiraram nos mesmos locais, na minha opinião.

Acho que plagio em si, só se o codigo for igual.

Seja como for, é uma situação ridicula num jogo pessimo.

Fikem bem!

isto ia ser um daqueles point & click em flash como há muitos na net, ou mesmo um jogo para comprar? de qualquer das maneira, só tenho uma coisa a dizer...:wow:

e já que estavam a discutir aqui as maneiras de expressar ironia... nada melhor que ler as respotas de um dos devs:

aprendam, ironias é com ele:lol:

não ia, é mesmo um jogo point and click que esteve ha venda. mas agora com esta polémica já foi retirado da maioria das lojas.

Back