Lumia 535

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

Nunes91

Banido
lumia-535.jpg

Lumia 535
photo: IThome
A new photo of Lumia 535 appeared on the network - probably the first smartphone that will carry the logo of Microsoft. For now, I am not convinced that it is this model that see on November 11announced by Nokia at the conference.

I do not exclude that on November 11 Microsoft will present us Lumia 535 - but I think the star of the event will be a different model, from a slightly higher shelf. Lumia 535 will place at the lower end of the market. It will be equipped with a quad-core Snapdragon 200 with a clock of 1.2 GHz, supported by 1 GB of RAM. The phone will receive a 5-inch screen with a resolution of 960x540 pixels, and a 5-megapixel camera and a front VGA webcam. Photos - along with other files - will go to 8GB of memory which can be expanded fortunately with a microSD card.

Lumia 535
photo: IThome
The styling of the phone will not differ from the rest of Nokia's smartphones - and now Microsoft. How do you like Nokia with a new logo?

o lumia do meu filho deixou de carregar em qualquer tipo de carregador de tomada com qualquer tipo de cabo. Neste momento só carrega quando ligado ao usb do computador.

Alguém sabe de como resolver isto?

Obrigado

Luis

o lumia do meu filho deixou de carregar em qualquer tipo de carregador de tomada com qualquer tipo de cabo. Neste momento só carrega quando ligado ao usb do computador.

Alguém sabe de como resolver isto?

Obrigado

Luis
O problema provavelmente é nos carregadores ,porque se fosse o telemovel ,nem no PC carregava

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back