Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Gaming Keyboard

tntnt

El Membro del Poder
Prepare for the next evolution in keyboard technology. With its modular layout, the S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 allows you to take control of the game by setting up the keyboard to your exact preference. Don’t like the numpad on the right side of your keyboard? That’s not a problem with the S.T.R.I.K.E. 7. Simply detach the module from the keyboard and move it anywhere you want. This is just one of the features we’ve implemented into the device. Use one of the many apps that is available on the V.E.N.O.M. OLED touchscreen to quickly launch games and applications, track the enrage timer of a boss in your favorite MMO, or just take notes. As games get more complicated, you will never run out of buttons. S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 incorporates 24 programmable buttons and three modes – that’s 72 user definable commands. Map your favorite spells, weapons, macros and shortcuts to any of the programmable buttons to make your life a whole lot easier.

Accessory manufacturer Mad Catz has released a new keyboard designed specifically for PC gaming, featuring a touchscreen and a fully modular layout. Known as the Strike 7, the device is a companion to the company's Rat 7 gaming mouse and includes a total of 24 function buttons which can be programmed via the touchscreen. The latter can also be used to launch and control programs on the PC, including TeamSpeak, which is given a dedicated touch interface, allowing users to manage communication without eating into valuable main screen real estate.
For all its features, the Strike 7 also carries a hefty price tag, retailing for $299.99. One of the biggest concerns in potential buyers' minds will be the keyboard's use of a membrane rather than mechanical keys — Mad Catz attempts to spin this as a noise-reduction measure, but the company's own PR materials acknowledge that mechanical keys are "often preferred by gamers." Still, for users who put a premium on modularity and customizability, it could be an attractive choice.

We're also particularly interested in MadCatz's decision to separate the number pad and arrow keys into a separate module that can be rearranged to a more convenient location (like, say, the left side of the keyboard) or removed entirely to allow for more space for a mouse. The removable strip of four macro buttons that hangs off the left side of the keyboard looks less functional, but we'll wait for some hands on time before deciding how much left-pinky-stretching we'd need to actually use it effectively.

mad-catz-strike-7-gaming-keyboard.jpg

Vídeo de Apresentação: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3AbwJON7ECk

Site Oficial

Para quem gosta dos R.A.T., tem aqui mais um robot! Mas $300 por um teclado de membrana?

Pessoalmente, acho o teclado horrível, mas de certeza que há mercado para ele.

Última edição:
Por 300$ (mais dólar, menos dólar) preferia comprar uma GTX 660Ti e reformar a minha Powercolor HD6970PCS! Pessoalmente não gosto do teclado, mas há gostos e dinheiro para tudo!

Back