Mail do OSX

MacNabo

Power Member
Alguém me esclarece como se envia mail pedindo recibo??, também recebo mails em que era necessário responder ao remetente confirmando recepção, mas o programa não me avisa disso. Experimentei o Thunderbird e essa opção começou logo a funcionar. Será que o Mail nativo do OSX não tem esta feature??
:004:
Obrigado

Alguém me esclarece como se envia mail pedindo recibo??, também recebo mails em que era necessário responder ao remetente confirmando recepção, mas o programa não me avisa disso. Experimentei o Thunderbird e essa opção começou logo a funcionar. Será que o Mail nativo do OSX não tem esta feature??
:004:
Obrigado

Pois eu nao uso o mail, uso o Entourage que vem com o Office mas.... tb deparo-me com esse mm problema!

Já ouvi isso em algum lado, creio que o Mail.app não tem essa funcionalidade. Penso eu que o Entourage terá... mas nunca o usei, estou completamente rendido à simplicidade e integração do Mail.app... :)

Tenta isto:
Screenshot_3.png

Apple and The Return Receipts
Within Apple Mail running under Tiger there is unfortunately no way to create the „Disposition-Notification-To“-headerline that indicates that the sender wants to receive a return receipt.

But as you can see at the image above, it‘s possible. I „developed“ an Applescript that forces Mail.app to create such a headerline. Cut and paste the following script in the Applescript Editor, compile it, save it and run it ...
Código:
tell application "Mail"
                     set listOfSenders to {}
                     set everyAccount to every account
                     repeat with eachAccount in everyAccount
                         set everyEmailAddress to email addresses of eachAccount
                         if (everyEmailAddress is not equal to missing value) then
                             repeat with eachEmailAddress in everyEmailAddress
                                 set listOfSenders to listOfSenders & {(full name of eachAccount & " <" & eachEmailAddress & ">") as string}
                             end repeat
                         end if
                     end repeat
                 end tell

set theResult to choose from list listOfSenders with prompt ¬
                     "Which account would you like to send this message from?" without multiple selections allowed
                 if theResult is not equal to false then
                     set theSender to item 1 of theResult
                     tell application "Mail"
                         set newMessage to make new outgoing message with properties {}
                         tell newMessage
                             set visible to true
                             set sender to theSender & "\nDisposition-Notification-To: " & theSender
                         end tell
                         activate
                     end tell
                 end if
This script is based upon the Standard Apple Script "Create New Mail" located in the folder
/library/scripts/Mail Scripts. I have deleted the unneccesary parts (at least for this purpose).

The script assumes that you have multiple mail identities (accounts), so as in the original script,
the modified script asks you to select the account from which the email should be sent.
The rest of the script I've either deleted or is pretty much the same as the original.

The only "innovation" you see in line 22. Since we know the sender through the selection procedure,
I afterwards added a new line "\n" and then the required headerline (Disposition-Noticiation-To:)
together with the senders email that we already know. Please take care that theSender that
comes out of your address book doesn't contain single or double quotation marks. In this case
the mail will be sent out but the recipient might see no receipt request. When you compile this routine
- what you definitely have to do - you will see that "\n" will vanish and the rest of the former line
(Disposition-Notification-To ...) is now in line 23. Don't worry the \n that forces a new line in the
outgoing mail is still there and active. Below you see how it will look like:

pastedGraphic.jpg

Now you have to add a new rule to mark the mails where you have requested a Notification.

Within "Create New Rules" you have to edit the header and add a new headerline named
"Disposition-Notification-To". The rule is simple: if a mail contains an @-sign in this headerline
colour it as you like. Now you not only will see within your sent items the mails where you have
requested a return receipt from addressee but also in the Inbox the mails where the sender
asks you send him a return receipt

This script is an example for "New Email & Receipt" If you want to be perfect you can do the
same with "Answer & Receipt", "Answer to All & Receipt" and "Forward & Receipt" and by using iKey2
or something similar you can run those scripts from an external menu or Hot-key. If you like you can
try to start the script(s) from within Mail Act-On. But my Apple Mail always crashes when I tried to
do this.

The script has been successfully tested on Intel Mac running under 10.4.7 using Exchange 2003,
Postfix and Exim as a Mailserver
fonte

Se funcionar avisa que faço uma versão em PT e coloco no Post dos Applescripts e Automator :)

Última edição:
Sarcastic mode ON!

Wow! Não acredito!!!
Vocês estão a mexer nas entranhas do Mac? A alterar o funcionamento pré-definido e estabelecido de uma aplicação "estanque" da Apple?!?!
Isso só pode ser magia!
Porque, como toda a gente sabe, mexer nas entranhas do sistema é apanágio do Windows e no Mac não dá para fazer, não é?

Sarcastic mode OFF!

Rui Batista

Última edição:
Sarcastic mode ON!

Wow! Não acredito!!!
Vocês estão a mexer nas entranhas do Mac? A alterar o funcionamento pré-definido e estabelecido de uma aplicação "estanque" da Apple?!?!
Isso só pode ser magia!
Porque, como toda a gente sabe, mexer nas entranhas do sistema é apanágio do Windows e no Mac não da para fazer, não é?

Sarcastic mode OFF!

Rui Batista

É bem mais fácil mexer nas entranhas do sistema OS X do que no Windows. :002:

Bem, com o AppleScript, temos uma sintaxe que é quase inglês comum. Podemos gravar macros, em que o AppleScript vai sendo gerado conforme nós fazemos as acções. Podes até criar standalone applications que são pequenos scripts.
No Windows há o VBScript. Mais pesado, com uma sintaxe mais complexa, não permite gravar macros...
Mas o Windows só pode ser melhor, não é? ;)

Rui Batista

Quero acumular prémios ;)
O maior Mac-evangelista.
O mais anti-Microsoft.
O que mais facilmente consegue demonstrar quão superior é o OS X, face ao Windows ;)
O que viu a luz à mais tempo ;)
O que, após ter vivido no dark-side, escolheu a melhor opção ;)

Rui Batista

Gracias Zoldberg, mas programação não é comigo, vou-me entretendo com o Thunderbird, que tem essa opção. Mas muito obrigado na mesma.
MacNabo

Back