PS3 Mass Effect 3 (Bioware)

Que pena, senão oferecia-te esta imagem :-D:-D xD!:

Imagem guardada para ser usada enquanto futuro avatar, antes do lançamento do ME3. Merci. ;)

Fim de Off-Topic.
Em termos de decisões ou caminhos, no Mass Effect 2 está muito bom, creio que há pouco ou quase nada a alterar ou adicionar no Mass Effect 3.

Por exemplo: Na missão loyalty da Samara, se falasses com a Morinth alguma coisa relacionada com as Asari's, com a família ou qualquer assunto que não lhe agradasse, simplesmente ela dá-te com os pés e falhavas a missão. :P
Outro exemplo: Se decidires salvar as pessoas durante a missão loyalty do Zaeed, basicamente Vido (ou Vigo, não me lembro. lol!) escapava e o Zaeed falhava a sua vingança. :P

O melhor na Loyalty Mission do Zaeed, relativamente ao Vido(!), é que se o recrutares DEPOIS de acabares o jogo, fores fazer a missão e optar por salvar os reféns, tens a oportunidade de deixar o Zaeed a arder... É épico mesmo...!!! :-D :-D

Já a AI apesar de não ser muito inteligente, era muito boa. Enfrentar aqueles Praetorians + husks (zombies) é um autêntico pesadelo, principalmente na missão em Horizon ou na missão em que vais recrutar o Legion. :-D

Em termos de som ou de músicas é excelente, como esta: Mass Effect 2 Soundtrack: 'Suicide Mission' :D

Que pena a EA não ter lançado a OST em formato físico, ao contrário do que aconteceu com o original. Recuso-me a comprar os ficheiros *.mp3, logo é algo me falta na colecção. :\

O melhor na Loyalty Mission do Zaeed, relativamente ao Vido(!), é que se o recrutares DEPOIS de acabares o jogo, fores fazer a missão e optar por salvar os reféns, tens a oportunidade de deixar o Zaeed a arder... É épico mesmo...!!! :-D :-D

Essa não sabia. :wow::wow:

Mass Effect lead gameplay designer joins Riot Games ( "Mass Effect 3 is going to be the best game in the series" )

Christina Norman, until recently lead gameplay designer on Mass Effect 3, has joined League of Legends developer Riot Games.

Speaking to Gamasutra, Norman thanked BioWare for her time with the studio and said she believes the third game in the series is the best it has produced.

"I am thankful for my experience working on the Mass Effect series at BioWare, and think that Mass Effect 3 is going to be the best game in the series," she said.

Norman went on to express her excitement at working with Riot, whose Defence of the Ancients-inspired PC game has quickly developed a substantial online community and become a popular title on competitive gaming circuit.

"I'm looking forward to working with Riot on innovative new approaches to game design and game development in the rapidly-changing video game market," she added.

Norman's BioWare role has been filled by Preston Watamaniuk, who served as lead designer on the first two Mass Effect titles.

Earlier this month, Xbox World had a chat with Christina Norman and fellow Mass Effect gameplay designer Corey Gaspur. Check it out here.

A quem interessar, fica aqui o primeiro issue do novo comic que actua enquanto prequela do ME3, que dá pelo nome de "Mass Effect: Invasion". A qualidade não é a melhor, mas é melhor que nada... Como é óbvio, SPOILERS, SPOILERS e SPOILERS ao pontapé...!!! ;) :D

Primeira parte:

unleduiqu.png

unled2ry.png

Mass Effect 3 PS3 vs. 360: 'You won't see a difference', says BioWare ( Developer confident that both versions will look and feel the same )

BioWare has told CVG that should you compare the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Mass Effect 3, you'll notice "no drop in quality".

In fact, the studio believes that you won't be able to tell the two apart, thanks to its strict adherence to creating all three versions of ME3 - 360, Ps3 and PC - side-by-side.

Mass Effect has a slightly patchy release history on Sony's console. The first ME game, released back in 2007, never appeared on PS3.

The multi-award winning second title in the series was released for the format in January this year - 12 months after it appeared on 360. The Blu-ray version contained an introductory cinematic to bring PS3 owners up to speed on events from the first game.

Discussing Mass Effect 3's arrival in March next year, BioWare marketing boss David Silverman told CVG: "This is the first time that all three platforms have shipped at the same time and it will be an amazing adventure whatever platform you play it on. I don't think you'll see a difference between the Xbox version and the PS3 version. There's no drop in quality on either."

Mass Effect 3 takes place after the events of the second game. Its action-packed story sees ancient alien race the Reapers return, launching an all-out attack against the rest of the galaxy - starting with Earth.

Silverman added: "People tell us we're amazing storytellers and we hope we are. We know we can't give you all-out galactic war by cheaping out on the action. It needs to feel an epic war against insurmountable odds. That's what makes the story even more emotionally engaging."

Duvido... mas espero que seja verdade.

Somos dois. Seja como fôr, não seria mau de todo... ;)

- - - -

BioWare Says 18 Percent Of Mass Effect Players Choose Female Shepard

Mass Effect players who picks the starting version of the game's Commander Shepard character are a rare breed, according to BioWare. The studio says that a mere 13 percent of players pick the default version of the male avatar. The remaining 87 percent tweak the character's appearance, class, or gender, before heading out for the stars.

That bit of information comes from an interview with BioWare's marketing director, David Silverman. Speaking to VG24/7, Silverman discusses the allure of female Shepard in particular, who he says 18 percent of players choose in one form or another. So far, the company hasn't shown off the female version in any of the promotional materials leading up to Mass Effect 3. BioWare says that will be changing soon, with an appearance in an upcoming trailer as well as on the box of the collector's edition of the game.

Silverman says he's been surprised by the amount of interest that Shepard's female version has generated, but that it's something that the team has embraced. “There aren’t enough female heroes in games in general, so it’s something that people can rally around and celebrate," he says, adding "Jennifer Hale does an absolutely incredible job doing the voice of FemShep, so people really connect with that.”

- - - -

I've played through Mass Effect twice, as both male and female versions of Shepard, before deciding to continue the series as female Shepard. I just felt that Hale's voice acting was far better than Mark Meer's, as good as his work might have been. Did any of you have a similar experience?

Como os compreendo... :-D :-D

2011060900013.jpg
2011063000013.jpg
2011071800041.jpg

- - - -

Já agora, deixo aqui estes dois links, pois lá têm a sua piada para fãs(?!) da FemShep...

Mass Effect 2 - The Many Faces of FemShep
FemShep Fan Thread- Show me yours, tough guy. I bet mine's bigger!

GO, OBAMA, GO...!!!

- - - -

Mas agora a sério, esse ficou realmente espectácular. Não está 100% igual, o que também é impossível, mas dá bem para ver em quem se inspirou. :)

GO, OBAMA, GO...!!!

- - - -

Mas agora a sério, esse ficou realmente espectácular. Não está 100% igual, o que também é impossível, mas dá bem para ver em quem se inspirou. :)

O Obama não é só conhecido no nosso planeta, ele também é conhecido em Citadel, Omega, Tuchanka, Migrant Fleet, etc. :-D:-D:-D Joking

Epá, eu reparo noutras criações do Obama e sinceramente esta é excelente.

De um dos melhores RPGs ocidentais desta geração a jogo de tiros genérico com uma componente multi-jogador...Tenho saudades da antiga Bioware. :(

Desde que não estrague o single player, para mim tudo bem.
A mesma coisa aqui...

Eu quero é um single-player épico.

Mas como possivelmente a serie ME vai acabar, o Multiplayer, se for bem feito, até é uma boa jogada.

Apesar que eu não me canso de repetir varias vezes os 2 primeiros Mass Effect.

Back