Maximo de TCP connections no Vista

B-Real

Power Member
Assim como no windows XP o vista tambem tem como limites 5 (Home Basic) e 10 (todas as outras versões).
Pelo que tenho lido o patch lvlord e outros do genero q utilizavamos no XP nao funciona no Vista. Ja existe alguma soluçao pra isto?

Já agora, o business tem quantas ligações?

O business tem tantas ligações como os outros ou seja 10... Só o Home Basic é que tem 5... Pelo que pesquisei do assunto em vários fóruns a única maneira de o fazer é manualmente substituir o ficheiro TCPIP.SYS pela versão já com o patch aplicado no XP SP2, mas como ainda não havia feedback sobre isto não tenho certezas sobre se funciona ou não, no entanto prefiro esperar pelo patch que não deve demorar muito!

Por tudo o que li, acho que devemos tratar as coisas pelos nomes, este limite é o limite de ligações "half-opened" ou seja não são realmente ligações, não sei bem como funciona isto só sei que é uma característica de "segurança" já implementada desde o SP2 do XP, isto na teoria provoca limites em casos de muitas ligações deste tipo, sendo o exemplo mais fácil o caso de programas bittorrent ou P2P como é o e-mule. Este limite foi ideia da própria Microsoft não como uma forma de limitar o tráfego deste tipo de programas mas sim para evitar a rápida disseminação de vírus entre outras coisas como li por aí algures...
:kfold:

Boas,

Para alem do emule e afins esta "limitação" tambem afecta o P2P TV , q é algo q uso bastante, principalmente para ver jogos de futebol.

Quanto à solução de substituirmos pelo ficheiro ja patchado do XP SP2, pela pesquisa q tenho feito nao resulta, pois o vista usa um sistema diferente para aplicar esta limitaçao.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2netwk.mspx#E5AAE

"The TCP/IP stack now limits the number of simultaneous incomplete outbound TCP connection attempts. After the limit has been reached, subsequent connection attempts are put in a queue and will be resolved at a fixed rate. Under normal operation, when applications are connecting to available hosts at valid IP addresses, no connection rate-limiting will occur.
This change helps to limit the speed at which malicious programs, such as viruses and worms, spread to uninfected computers. Malicious programs often attempt to reach uninfected computers by opening simultaneous connections to random IP addresses. Most of these random addresses result in a failed connection, so a burst of such activity on a computer is a signal that it may have been infected by a malicious program.
"

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/sp2netwk.mspx#E5AAE

"The TCP/IP stack now limits the number of simultaneous incomplete outbound TCP connection attempts. After the limit has been reached, subsequent connection attempts are put in a queue and will be resolved at a fixed rate. Under normal operation, when applications are connecting to available hosts at valid IP addresses, no connection rate-limiting will occur.
This change helps to limit the speed at which malicious programs, such as viruses and worms, spread to uninfected computers. Malicious programs often attempt to reach uninfected computers by opening simultaneous connections to random IP addresses. Most of these random addresses result in a failed connection, so a burst of such activity on a computer is a signal that it may have been infected by a malicious program.
"

isso não é novidade nenhuma. essa informação é relativa ao xp sp2 pelo que já tem uns anos valentes. e é mesmo pelo que esse texto explica que se quer aumentar o limite pois permite aos programas p2p ter mais pedidos de ligações em simultâneo.

Não sabia que já tinhas colocado... São duas fontes diferentes, não sei se serão modos diferentes de execução... Enfim, fica uma alternativa!

Após uma breve pesquisa no google encontrei isto :D

Também notei no Vista o uTorrent ficar com mto menos ligações do q com o XP (no XP usava a tal patch)

Parece ser bom e automatico, deixa la chegar a casa pra experimentar :D

--

Patch updated 5/2/07
Patch Version 5.0
This is really easy to do.

Unpack the archive and run Patch32.bat (for x86) or Patch64.bat (for x64).

Run UndoPatch.bat to uninstall concurrent half-open TCP/IP connection limit patch,
and restore the original tcpip.sys, and registry setting.

Once installed you can have 70,000 half open connections, these connections
are temp connections anyways, you can change the limit to any setting you want,
go to run and type in regedit and navigate to
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\]
"TcpNumConnections"=dword:00011170
and edit this value to whatever amount of connections you need.

Btw these half open connections are called Syn packets.

More information on TCP/IP @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SYN_(TCP)

I have updated my patch so now it will give you the option to install the tcp/ip
patch as well as disabling UAC. If you dont want to disable uac after you patch
your max connections just press ctrl C when prompted and press y to terminate.

I have supplied uac_admin_on.reg and uac_admin_off.reg to click to easily enable and disable uac
for administrators after you patch your connections.

I have supplied uac_user_on.reg and uac_user_off.reg to click and easily enable and disable uac
for user accounts after you patch your connections.

I hope you enjoy the patches, there are a few others out there that have others, but I assure you
this one is better, I constantly update it and fix bugs.

Any Questions or comments or new tweaks email me @ [email protected] and
I'll let you post it on my site and I'll give you a *@securevista.net email account through
Gmail @ mail.securevista.net.

Enjoy :)

defcon aka ionstorm
http://securevista.net

Última edição:
Back