Instalação para o winxp

Utilizar o Controlo Remoto Multimédia Universal

Windows Media Connect 2.0 aqui
ou Aqui

Videora Xbox360 Converter
download

VMware Workstation
Play Videos and Media on Xbox 360 Without Windows Media Center OS

WmwareworkstationCurrently, the only way to play videos on the Xbox 360 is if you have Windows Media Center as your operating system. Most people are not willing to reinstall Windows simply to be able to stream to their 360. Most don’t have the technical knowledge to set up multiple partitions for multiple OS’s.

For people who are not willing to install the Windows Media Center over their current OS, you may purchase the VMware Workstation 5.5 along with the Windows Media Center.
VMware Workstation allows you to run multiple OSs simultaneously on a single PC, almost like an OS emulation software, with networking. None of that technical, no rebooting or hard drive partitioning is required.

So, I guess this isn’t really all that practical, as the software costs $189, and you’ll need to buy the Windows Media Center operating system. But hey, it’ll work!

espero ajudar eu nao me estou a dar muito bem com isto >( >(

Última edição:
É sempre bom saber esta informação, no entanto no site do Videora:

"Does it support video streaming through Windows Media Connect?

No. There are video sharing capabilities built into Windows Media Connect, however, Microsoft has chosen to ONLY allow you to share Audio and Pictures through Windows Media Connect. You CANNOT stream videos through Windows Media Connect to your Xbox 360"

Logo, acho que o Media Connect não serve para nada em relação à 360, certo ?

Ou é o Vmware com o XP Media Center ou é o Videora.

PS: ok, já li melhor o Media Connect é para musica e fotos não faz streaming de video.

Última edição:
Windows Media Connect Help for Xbox 360
I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 and computer using Windows Media Connect. I want to listen to my music collection on my PC through the Xbox 360. My computer says Windows Media Connect started properly, but I found an error that says Service WMConnectCDS failed to start correctly, due to InitializeNetworkMonitoring returning error 0x80029c4a. How do I fix this?

Microsoft offers two convenient ways to connect your Xbox 360 and your PC. The best way to connect is to have a Media Center Edition PC, because you get all the functionality of Media Center through your television and Xbox 360. Windows Media Connect is the second method, which simply requires a PC with XP and Windows Media Player 10. While the Media Center connection appears to work almost flawlessly, the Windows Media Connect option appears to have a random connection glitch caused by some a fouled up permission in Windows.

The error you are seeing is caused by a required file, stdole2.tlb, not having appropriate permissions. To repair the problem, you need to be logged in as a user with administrative rights. The repair is done from the command line. Open a Run dialog box from Start > Run. In the Run dialog type in CACLS C:\WINDOWS\system32\stdole2.tlb /E /G NetworkService:F.

CACLS is the tool used by Windows to edit the Access Control Layer, which is what tells the Windows which users have access to which resources in Windows. The /E designation indicates you want to edit the Access Control Layer. /G grants rights to a specific user, in this case NetworkService, which is a system level user. In assigning rights, you have the choice of granting one of the following:

R Read
W Write
C Change (read/write)
F Full control

mais uma ajuda

para quem tem o win media center ja pode ver filmes dvix na consola e com subs

VLC360 is a french application (MCE plugin), similar to Transcode 360(info) and MCE Video Encoder(info), that will encode XViD, DiVX and other video formats on-the-fly so you can stream them from your Windows MediaCenter PC to your Xbox 360.
As the name suggests it, VLC360 is based on VLC/VideoLan and of course it does require Windows MediaCenter 2005 as OS.This is the first version posted here on Xbox-Scene, but here's the changelog from v1.0 to v1.2:
* You can now install VLC360 anywhere you want on your Windows MediaCenter PC.
* Update of VLC (should solve problem with crashing of interface when using special characters)
* Support of subtitles in SRT format.
* For DVDs in .img and .iso it will auto select the french language (can be changed to english see forum thread).
* Support of more formats (I have no exact list)
* VLC will start as service (background application) on your PC.

Official Site: http://jortega74.free.fr/forum/index.php?c=4
View Demo Video: here[dailymotion.com]
Download: here

Se isso funcionar... Kudos para quem o desenvolveu. Não reproduzir divx's ainda é o calcanhar de Aquiles da Xbox. Bom, só faltam as legendas. :D Alguém tem uma sugestão para resolver o problema? Algum software que pegue num divx e num srt e como output mande cá para fora um stream do filme+legendas que poderá ser usado pelo programa acima indicado para enviar em wmv para a xbox360.

ajax disse:
Se isso funcionar... Kudos para quem o desenvolveu. Não reproduzir divx's ainda é o calcanhar de Aquiles da Xbox. Bom, só faltam as legendas. :D Alguém tem uma sugestão para resolver o problema? Algum software que pegue num divx e num srt e como output mande cá para fora um stream do filme+legendas que poderá ser usado pelo programa acima indicado para enviar em wmv para a xbox360.

Havia um truque para conseguir que o Media Center fosse "enganado" para transmitir a imagem de programas não nativos para um MC extender (como a Xbox e Xbox 360), mas não me lembro como era...:S

O programa das legendas (estou a lembrar-me do Direct VobSub) também funcionava, creio.

Quanto ao programa de transcoding, é assim:
Por experiência própria, o codec DivX não é grande coisa quando se trata de fazer on-the-fly transcoding (1-pass), sobretudo com um PC comum.
Agora se é mais eficaz do que o encoding puro (aquilo que puxa realmente pelo hardware) em conteúdos desse tipo, e se o "lag" para envio pela rede wireless é aceitável, go for it.

O VLC360 é bom já que faz o mesmo que o Transcode360 e ocupa menos CPU.

Só para informar que com o Transcode360 tb se pode têr legendas, basta usar o ffdshow como decoder de xvid/divx e activar os subtitles.

se tens o XP podes instalar o windows media connect que te permite fazer stream de fotos em HD e musicas que tenhas no pc

MCE Video Encoder v1.0.2.0 Beta: Xbox 360 Video Encoder

Encode and Stream Videos to your Xbox 360

An updated version of MCE Video Encoder is available. MCE Video Encoder is a Windows application that controls encoding and streaming of all video files, including DivX and XVid.

Included are a number of add-ins for Windows Media Center Addition 2005 that controls the MCE Video Encoder application. You are able to setup and control video streams with your Windows Media Center PC and also control the video streams from a Media Center Extender and of course your Xbox 360. You may click the Read link in order to read the MCE Documentation / Help guide.

Changelog:
* new: Use of custom profiles: users can now created their own streaming profiles.
* new: Auto-detection of install status: will install all required files and folders when application first starts.
* new: Auto-detection of Windows MCE: will prompt for install of Windows MCE add-ins when application first starts.
* new: Auto-detection of Windows Media Encoder: will check if encoder is installed and that it is working correctly.
* new: More helpful messages added to Windows MCE Add-ins.
* new: Troubleshooting area added to help document.
* fixed: Video stream stopping 10 seconds before end of video.
* fixed: Unhandled Exception when application first loads.
* fixed: Incorrect "Shared Documents" path created during install.
* fixed: "Encoder Is." message showing when "Start/Stop" MCE add-in is activated.

http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/videoconverters/MCEVE300306.zip

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=502053

http://www.lightningware.co.uk/software/details.asp?code=LWS-MVE1

Back