Xbox Microsoft’s achievement policy - Os Infractores - Postem se conhecerem mais

Chob

1st Folding then Sex
Boas, após uma série de reviews por uns jogos, li esta que me deu a ideia de informar o pessoal dos jogos que não são 100% Completáveis for free.
Let me start off by making everyone aware of Microsoft’s achievement policy, as posted by the Gamerscore Blog team themselves and I'd like to bring your attention to the first rule:

“All regular disc-based games MUST have 1,000 Gamerscore in the base game. This means that any consumer who buys a retail game will have the opportunity to unlock the full 1,000 Gamerscore without having to pay for any add-on content. Note that a publisher may decide to deliver a portion of this Gamerscore via add-on content, but the add-on content will always be free to the consumer.”

Fable 2:

The achievement under the limelight here is the aptly named “Completionist” achievement whereby it requires gamers to max out all their abilities and gain all their hero’s and dog’s expressions. Fair enough you think? Well, the fact that two of these expressions (one for the dog and one for your hero (Hat, Hairband, Moustache and the dog’s Backflip) can only be unlocked by playing the Xbox Live Arcade Pub Games title is enough to make Fable 2 a violation of Microsoft’s own rule.

No Crackdown também não acontece o mesmo com o achievement da Harpoon Gun? É que não posso ter esse achievement porque não há no LIVE PT, o DLC do Crackdown.

No Crackdown também não acontece o mesmo com o achievement da Harpoon Gun? É que não posso ter esse achievement porque não há no LIVE PT, o DLC do Crackdown.

If you're looking for the harpoon gun achievement, you can play co-op with someone who has downloaded the gun, and it's available for you to use then too.

Fonte

EDIT:
Each disc-based game must include 1,000 points that are accessible for free (excluding price paid to obtain game), but not necessarily included on the game disc; Crackdown, for example, will only ship with 900 unlockable points, while the remaining 100 will arrive built into a free content update. Microsoft admits that there have been "inconsistencies" in the past, but hopes that the new, supposedly clear policy will regulate publisher's Achievements.

Official rules (via Gamerscore Blog):

Still acaba por abanar a policy

Última edição:
Back