Notificação do "modo de avião"

Napster_PT

Power Member
Sempre que ligo o pc (ligado a corrente ou SÓ através da bateria) e vou as notificações aparece sempre activo o "modo de avião".
Para o desactivar só consigo mesmo manualmente.
Existe alguma forma para o desactivar sempre?
Obrigado! :)

Boas,

Pelo que li, isso é um problema comum em alguns portáteis. De qualquer modo, tenta o seguinte (soluções tiradas de outros sítios):

EASIEST FIX: Press Fn+(key with little radio tower) (on my Dell, it's the PrtScr key). Turned off airplane mode instantly, and I had wi-fi again!
Outro:

I had the same issue and resolved mine by unplugging the USB cable to my UPS back up battery from my desktop computer and restarting.
Once I did this, the airplane mode was completely gone.
My guess is something within the Windows 10 system detects some sort of battery within the system and it thinks the unit is mobile - thus airplane mode appears on a desktop. d'oh!
Boa sorte!

EDIT: Já agora, qual é o PC em questão? Se não resolver o que está acima, só com a marca e modelo te consigo ajudar mais :)

Boas,

Pelo que li, isso é um problema comum em alguns portáteis. De qualquer modo, tenta o seguinte (soluções tiradas de outros sítios):

EASIEST FIX: Press Fn+(key with little radio tower) (on my Dell, it's the PrtScr key). Turned off airplane mode instantly, and I had wi-fi again!
Outro:

I had the same issue and resolved mine by unplugging the USB cable to my UPS back up battery from my desktop computer and restarting.
Once I did this, the airplane mode was completely gone.
My guess is something within the Windows 10 system detects some sort of battery within the system and it thinks the unit is mobile - thus airplane mode appears on a desktop. d'oh!
Boa sorte!

EDIT: Já agora, qual é o PC em questão? Se não resolver o que está acima, só com a marca e modelo te consigo ajudar mais :)

Obrigado pela ajuda :)
O pc é um HP envy 15 J170NP

Back