Firefox 81.0.2 já tá disponível.
Version 82.0, first offered to Release channel users on October 20, 2020
We'd like to extend a special thank you to all of the new Mozillians who contributed to this release of Firefox.
- With this release, Firefox introduces a number of improvements that make watching videos more delightful:
- the Picture-In-Picture button has a new look and position, making it easier for you to find and use the feature.
- Picture-In-Picture now has a keyboard shortcut for Mac users (Option + Command + Shift + Right bracket) that works before you start playing the video.
- For Windows users, Firefox now uses DirectComposition for hardware decoded video, which will improve CPU and GPU usage during video playback, improving battery life.
- Firefox is faster than ever with improved performance on both page loads and start up time:
- Websites that use flexbox-based layouts load 20% faster than before;
- Restoring a session is 17% quicker, meaning you can more quickly pick up where you left off;
- For Windows users, opening new windows got quicker by 10%.
- You can now explore new articles when you save a webpage to Pocket from the Firefox toolbar.
- WebRender continues to roll out to more Firefox users on Windows.
- Screen reader features which report paragraphs now correctly report paragraphs in Firefox instead of lines.
- Various security fixes
- Credit card auto-fill is now more accessible with the card type, and the card number in the card editor now available to screen readers.
- Printing dialog errors for invalid form entries are now reported to screen readers.
- Developer Information
- MediaSession API has been enabled by default which allows web authors to provide custom behaviors for standard media playback interactions, giving them more options than ever.
- DevTools now shows server side events in the Network panel. This allows a server to send new data to a web page at any time allowing developers to see events they previously couldn't and help with lower-level troubleshooting.
Version 82.0.1, first offered to Release channel users on October 27, 2020
- Avoid an unnecessary prompt to reboot when using the full installer on Windows (bug 1671715)
- Restored the ability to print on paper whose width or height is larger than 100 inches, e.g. for receipts (bug 1672370)
- Fixed printing of documents with margins of zero, e.g. some PDFs (bug 1672529)
- Fixed handling of the WebDriver:ClickElement command in the marionette testing framework (bug 1666755)
- Stability fix (bug 1660539)