Is your extension ready for Firefox for Android? Be part of the launch of a new open mobile ecosystem
For developers interested in optimizing desktop extensions for Firefox for Android usage, now’s the perfect time to assess your extension and take necessary steps to make your extension part of the coming first wave of openly available extensions on Firefox for Android.
- Fixed a bug that was causing persistent startup slowdowns. (bug 1867095)
- Fixed an issue that was causing 100% CPU usage on sites such as Google Maps. (bug 1866409)
- Fixed an issue that was causing YouTube videos to show a green screen when hardware acceleration was enabled. (bug 1865928)
- Fixed an issue where the status bar was still visible when viewing fullscreen video. (bug 1853896)
- Fixed a startup crash affecting Linux users on some aarch64 systems with page sizes other than 4KB. (bug 1866025)