DS Dragon Ball Origins

Dazkarieh, concordo completamente contigo, mas indo só até ao Pilaf ou a Red Ribbon acaba por saber a pouco. Espero que o jogo seja um Action RPG, pelo menos é essa a ideia que eu tenho (algo semelhante aos Legacy Of Goku do GBA).

Olhando para as imagens parece-me claramente que vai até ao Pilaf (todas as imagens/videos dessa saga), acabando com o Dragão oferecer umas cuecas ao Oolong, lol.

De qualquer maneira, o aspecto do jogo está formidável (gráficos agradáveis, detalhados, semelhantes á serie, e com promenores deliciosos - aquele do cabelo a mover-se de acordo com o movimento da personagem por exemplo), e tem imensas cenas da série o que significa que seguiram a história a 100%, coisa que considero importante (invenções terminam em coisas como o filme que estão a fazer de DragonBall). Compra certa para estes lados.

Última edição:
Talvez a estória seja como o a do Dragonball Advance Adventure em que acaba com a luta final contra o Satan.

Mas vendo os vídeos, está de facto muito bom e no que toca aos detalhes está muito fiel à serie.

Ah, então é como eu pensava. Também estava a par dessas promoções fantásticas no *****, mas como é em Aveiro para mim não dá. Agora tu tiveste um azar desgraçado, dado que és da zona - quase que te valia a pena vender a tua para comprar a outra (se calhar há muita gente a aproveitar essas promoções dessa maneira :P).

eu recebi um folheto com montes de promocoes das de sintra, mas nao havia la nada em jogos e etc. vale a pena ir la ver se tem alguma coisa? (e a 10/15mins de casa)

I Want that game!!!!!!! :D

Será que sai a 18 de Setembro no Japão? Pareceu-me ver algo que informasse isso no vídeo do trailer que o I_Eat_All postou...

Confirmado para fora do Japão: (e mais especificamente... Europa)

The Dragon Ball bounces back with the announcement that Atari is bringing NAMCO BANDAI Games’ Dragon Ball: Origins for Nintendo DS™ to European shores in December 2008. Developed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc., Dragon Ball: Origins takes players back to the original Dragon Ball series and around the world for a thrilling action-adventure game with innovative touch pad controls.

The single player game follows Goku and his clever sidekick Bulma as they travel the world overcoming enemies and obstacles to collect the 7 Dragon Balls. In the shoes of Goku, the player must protect Bulma from incoming enemy attacks using special skills, such as fighting with his power pole, or unleashing a kamehameha. Combined with Bulma’s ability to invent machines and weapons, the intrepid pair make a formidable team able to defeat even the strongest enemies or trickiest of obstacles.

The innovative controls mean the player uses only the touch pad to control Goku. Players must draw lines or shapes to direct the character and control the action by tapping on the screen, for example a double tap on Goku followed by tapping on the Ka-me-ha-me-ha letters unleashes his devastating signature move.

Goku can perfect his skills by gaining experience through defeating strong enemies. Goku’s power pole helps him and Bulma not only in the battle but also in solving puzzles throughout the game. For extra Dragon Ball fun, hunt down and collect the many virtual figurines hidden in the game world which can then be swapped and traded with friends via the wireless connection to get the full collection.

Dragon Ball: Origins pulls no punches in terms of graphics with both screens displaying vibrant 3D visuals, and with the lively, fun humour of Dragon Ball present throughout the game, fans will be able to immerse themselves completely in the spectacular universe.
Fonte: http://www.gamespress.com/release.asp?c=w%05%CCo%BF

hmmm, Dezembro 2008...

IGN Preview

There's really no denying that there are numerous Dragon Ball Z games that flood the market with oftentimes generic fighting systems or lackluster action elements. Fortunately, the German Games Convention delivered a Dragon Ball title that I really didn't expect and that title is Dragon Ball: Origins. An adventure RPG for the DS, Origins goes back to the story of the original Dragon Ball series and follows Goku and Bulma on their quest for the seven Dragon Balls. I had the opportunity to sit in on a private demonstration of Origins where I was able to watch the first few moments of the game, along with some in-game cinematics.

Origins is a very colorful game and looks to be quite faithful to the original material. Both screens on the DS are used well not only during cutscenes but during actual battle, displaying content vertically to take advantage of the extra space. Origins will be heavily story-driven and feature a lot of the comedic nature and adventurous spirit of the original Dragon Ball series.

We were told that Origins would last about 30 hours, which is certainly a healthy amount of time for a portable game. Origins begins as Goku walks through a small forested area and bumps into the young girl Bulma. After a few scenes of dialogue (there's quite a lot of text in the game, it seems) the two young adventures team up and begin traversing the forests and hills together. Origins can be controlled entirely with the touch screen and is designed to be very comfortable. As far as I can tell, you simply point somewhere on the screen and Goku will run in that direction. The whole game looks like it will be presented from an isometric viewpoint with the camera generally fixed at one angle.

Although I wasn't able to play the game for myself, it looked like simple gestures governed all of Goku's attacks, where he swings his staff back and forth and defeats enemies that stand in his way. Bulma will always be a support character, but because she can't jump on her own, Goku needs to rearrange certain environment puzzles to help her pass. For example, after dispatching a few foes in the forest and gathering some money for the effort, Goku and Bulma entered a small cavern where large gaps prevented Bulma from proceeding any further. Goku had to run and jump down a level and move a series of stones into place to build a makeshift bridge for his traveling companion. This was a simple example for a puzzle, but I imagine that later tasks will be much more complex.

Goku will also have access to a number of intriguing skills, like his signature Ka Me Ha Me Ha attack. By quickly hitting small visual queues that come up on screen around Goku, he can power up his energy and unleash a devastating blue bolt of power, which can be aimed while firing. Neat.

The game's visuals are fairly impressive for the DS, featuring 3D versions of the classic animated characters. The real charm for Dragon Ball fans will likely come from how Origins emulates the original series so closely. We were told that actual scenes from the anime would be recreated using the in-game engine, which is very nice.

It's extremely refreshing to see a Dragon Ball game that breaks the mold of other Dragon Ball franchises and tries something different -- and promising. Although our demo ended without giving much else in way of information, I'm interested to see more of Dragon Ball: Origins down the line.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/902/902341p1.html

Noas imagens: http://media.ds.ign.com/media/142/14255195/imgs_1.html

Impressões do demo no Wii-Channel Japonês:

Dragon Ball DS: Chi Chi, why are you running away from Goku?

A Dragon Ball game that isn’t a fighting game? That’s exactly the direction Namco Bandai went with Dragon Ball DS aka Dragon Ball Origins in other regions. The demo, currently sitting on Japan’s Nintendo Channel, begins with Goku chasing Chi Chi. You can move him by pointing an area on the touch screen or using the D-pad. Pigs, pink and blue pigs, are the man enemies Goku has to fight. You can tap with the stylus to punch or hit the fist icon on the bottom of the screen to switch to Goku’s power pole.

You can still poke enemies with the staff, but the pole is best used when extended. Touch Goku, slide the stylus forward and make a swiping motion to whack multiple pigs. The bottom screen has two meters. One of them is a life bar. The other is a stamina meter. If you haphazardly tap the screen Goku runs out of juice and has to wait for the meter to refill. This probably won’t be an issue since I played through the whole demo without running out of stamina normally. I had to purposely waste Goku’s stamina and even then it refilled fairly fast.

The map stretches to the top screen. You can’t ever walk up there, it’s just used for scenery. And there is an invisible no man’s land represented by the black bar. Enemies can hide in between the two screens.

After I jumped on a few platforms by tapping on them I was greeted by fire breathing turtles. The turtles don’t take damage from regular attacks. (How did Chi Chi get past these?) You have to use power punches by tapping Goku to charge then tapping the turtle. A power punch knocks a turtle upside down and makes it vulnerable to a beat down.

Once I finished punching through a few screens I caught up with Chi Chi and she attacked Goku. Young Chi Chi shoots lasers from her helmet that stun Goku if he gets hit. To recover you need to scratch the touch screen quickly before Chi Chi runs forward flailing her arms. If Goku isn’t stunned you can evade the attack with a teleportation tap. You need to be in fist mode to do use this move, but it lets players touch the screen right before attack and set up a counter. Chi Chi also throws the boomerang from the helmet which is easily dodged with a double tap roll. Yeah, the controls are very Phantom Hourglass-like.

When you beat Chi Chi the Dragon Ball DS demo breaks the fourth wall. Goku asks Chi Chi why she was running away and Chi Chi says she was running to get a copy of Dragon Ball DS. Goku asks what’s Dragon Ball DS and Chi Chi starts listing features and characters you meet. An amusing end to a short, but sweet demo. Now I’m looking forward to seeing how Atari handles this since Dragon Ball Origins is scheduled to come out this winter.
Fonte: http://www.siliconera.com/2008/09/0...-why-are-you-running-away-from-goku/#comments

Espero que traduzam a demo a disponibilizem para quando o jogo estiver quase a sair cá :)

Imagens:

71561020080911_192052_0_big.jpg
71561020080911_192052_1_big.jpg

71561020080911_192052_6_big.jpg
71561020080911_192052_7_big.jpg

71561020080911_192053_16_big.jpg
71561020080911_192053_17_big.jpg

71561020080911_192053_19_big.jpg
71561020080911_192053_20_big.jpg

71561020080911_192053_21_big.jpg
71561020080911_192054_23_big.jpg

71561020080911_192054_26_big.jpg
71561020080911_192054_27_big.jpg

71561020080911_192055_37_big.jpg
71561020080911_192055_45_big.jpg

71561020080911_192055_47_big.jpg
71561020080911_192056_54_big.jpg

71561020080911_192057_70_big.jpg
71561020080911_192058_72_big.jpg

Muitas mais aqui (estava a ver que não acabavam)

Este jogo é tão meu :D

Os gráficos estão fantásticos ... e outra boa notícia a retirar é que o jogo vai além da saga de Pilaf, pelo menos até ao 1º torneio da serie. Agora só resta testar a jogabilidade ...

Também são diferentes ...

O DragonBall era mais animação (só a partir do Piccolo Daimao começou a ficar mais "sério"). O DragonBall Z foi uma melhoria dos últimos combates da série anterior, acabando por ser mais de acção.

Ambas têm as suas magias e falhas ... é dificil dizer qual a melhor :D

Uma coisa é certa, este jogo é DB sem tirar nem pôr, ou seja, É MEU.

Back