Net na ps2

First here’s a link:

http://uk.playstation.com/networkgaming/home.jhtml?linktype=NAV

Now with that link you should get some answers but I’ll try to make some sense of it for you. To be able to get your PS2 online there’s a list of things you need…well this is how I have connected my PS2:

You need:

A Network Adapter (with Network Access disk, if you haven’t a disk, you need one I’m not sure about the new Slim PS2 I would have thought it came with one, if it didn’t then I would phone PS2 immediately and demand one.

A Broadband Internet connection (faster the better)

An Ethernet Cable (length depends on where your PC is to your PS2)

And last but defiantly not least an External ADSL (USB router) I got the Zoom ADSL X4, which is brilliant, and there customer service is fantastic.

First put the Network Adapter into the back of your PS2 if it isn’t already installed.
Then Install the ADSL router on your PC (follow the book instructions, remembering to uninstall your current modem connection program…it tells you all this)
Then once you have established a connection with your PC plug in the Ethernet cable into the Router and the Network Adapter and start your PS2 with disk in and create an online gaming account.

Sorted…

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jimi.

Também tenho uma PS2 Slim, por acaso já tive aqui um adaptor e vendi o mesmo (estava selado) e o adaptador traz o Network CD. Mas a Slim não traz nada, por isso não sei...

Se não tiveres o Network CD, alguns jogos "Network Enabled", permitem-te configurar a PS2 para acederes à net.

Eu configurei a minha PS2 com o Burnout 3 :D.

Penso que sim. Acho que vêm uns "postais" que se envia para a morada que lá tem, e que depois esse network disk vem ter a casa.
Isto nas PS2 Slim's. O network adapter para a PS2 grande já trás esse disco.

nao basta ligar o cabo ethernet a ps2 e ao modem e já tá?? tipo...desligar do PC e ligar à ps2?? (ps: comprei uma ps2 ontem sou noob :lol: )

Acho que não!
A rede da PS2 não vem configurada de origem. Mas bem que podiam ter ligado o DHCP por defeito, que simplificava as coisas para muitas pessoas.

mas assim de uma maneira muito simples como se fosse loira:

posso ligar a ps2 ao cabo ethernet, meter o pes5 e configurar a ps2 para jogar online??
ja agora tenho netcabo mega4.

Back