New benchmark - Rydermark 2006

Esta parte escapou.te à leitura não? :D

Para o ano também haverá um 3DMark 2008, just maybe...
Banhas da cobra e Phantom's há muitas.

Who cares ?
Essa empresa não tem credibilidade nenhuma, nem que seja porque o software não foi desenvolvido com outros parceiros, como a MS, as Nvidia's, ATI's, Intel e AMD da praça, o motor gráfico não é aproveitado por nenhum jogo próprio (o 3DMark original usava o motor do Max Payne, e o novo 3DMark 2007 vai usar o do Alan Wake), e aínda por cima, a única "fonte" de notícias sobre a empresa é um tablóide -auto-denominado como tal- chamado The Inquirer.

Já agora, algumas das *obras-primas* no currículo desta empresa que se diz ter em finalização um benchmark topo-de-gama:
(note-se que nem desenvolveram os jogos por si mesmos, apenas "colaboraram")

http://www.candellasoftware.com/games.htm

Última edição:
Por acaso nem tinha visto a do TheInq.
Agora tb escusas muito de criticar. Dizias que era tudo invençao do nao sei das quantas e que nao existia nada, mas afinal existe.
Agora sff aplica o teu ponto 3 em ti proprio ;)

Agora venha ele que mais um é sempre bem vindo :D

Rydermark Set to Challenge 3DMark

Candella Software, an independent contract software developer from the UK, announced Tuesday the release of a new benchmark that is set to demonstrate the benefits of the most advanced hardware available to date and provide an understanding of its performance in upcoming game titles. The benchmark called Rydermark will utilize a proprietary multithreaded game engine developed for a game scheduled for future release, will require a high-end personal computer (PC) featuring a dual-core microprocessor as well as DirectX 9 shader model 3.0-capable graphics card with 512MB of memory onboard, according to Candella Software. While benchmarks like 3DMark collect input from around the industry and offer some kind of "virtual" game engine of the future that does reflect the trends, but is still artificial, Candella claims that Rydermark will use 3D models, textures and shaders developed for an actual videogame, which will give users understanding of how the particular title will perform and what will the next-generation games - those that use advanced graphics technologies - require in general.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/display/20061031112444.html

cumps

Rydermark benchmark lives. It's almost done

Shoot me down again, why don't ya?

SOME TIME AGO, hacks at Dailytech claimed some Rydermark pictures we posted were bogus and that we forged the pictures. Even my fellow Bosnians and folk in many forums wanted to crucify me for that.

At the time, the publisher of the Rydermark benchmark to which the pictures related didn’t want to reveal any more details about the benchmark, so I had to weather the storm. In fact, shortly after the original story fiasco, I received my second pre-alpha version of the program. And, guess what? It worked. Well, yes I had it all the time but I was the only external chap involved in the testing and - like in the Bosnian wars - I kept my head down.

Now we have had Rydermark running in our lab for more than three months. We encountered some weaknesses with it but the last beta that we received is rock solid. Be sure to read the development of the original stories here, over at Dailytech, and back on the INQ, here.

The benchmark supports many features such as Shader model 2.0 and 3.0 and there will be a new one supporting DirectX 10 and SM 4.0. It uses the heavily multithreaded Sahara game engine with multi-processor support, parallax occulsion mapping, 64-bit high dynamic range lighting with anti-aliasing, soft shadows, intense GPU-accelerated 3D particle systems, dynamic reflections and refraction, full-scene motion blur, depth-of-field, high-resolution textures and 5.1 surround sound.

A single Geforce 8800 GTX, G80 card under Windows XP and dual Athlon FX 74, Quad FX PC scores 217.11 in the test.

The scores from QuadFX

This is the control panel of the benchmark:

The scores from QuadFX

Rydermark screenshot

Rydermark screenshot number 2

The images are posted for you to dissect and prove me wrong. The benchmark actually looks far better than the pictures imply and we are expecting a video of the in-benchmark experience really soon.

We especially want to thank the Nvidia butt-kissing low-life that hides behind [email protected] for being that persistent. And maybe that Wikiwonk Dionyseus should geting his editing hat on again too. µ

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=37716

cumps

Última edição:
é impressao minha, ou o video é um bocado fraco :D

é so barcos estacionados e uma musica tipo inicio de filme :004:

inda por cima o video que saquei tem o som meio fdd

quanto a mim tem mau aspecto. aquelas casas são ridiculas. faz lebrar as dos need for speed.

Isto é um benchmark e não um techdemo.
Existem benchmarks com imagens bue fatelas que puxam mais pela maquina em cálculos que qualquer tech demo.

O 3dmark é que alia bench + tech demo. A parte do bench para testar as maquinas e tech demo para o pessoal ver os videos tuning.

Back