Wii New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Jeremy Parish:

Four days after playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii, I couldn't get the game's accursed music out of my head. (It's the same theme as in the previous game, with dancing Goombas and everything.) I finally just gave up and decided to play a bit of the DS game last night. It's fun, but it feels even more derivative and uninspired after having seen its incredible sequel, which was definitely the surprise of the show for me -- not so much that it exists, but that it's so absolutely fantastic.
Fonte: http://www.toastyfrog.com/verbalspew/archives/entry_1268.php

New Super Mario Bros. Wii was particularly surprising, since I -- along with most of the free world -- was expecting New Super Mario Bros. 2 on DS. Instead, we get a four-player console game. I’m excited about yet another high-profile 2D (ish) side scrolling console release and at having another multiplayer platformer besides LittleBigPlanet to play with friends (and, let’s be honest, we'll have more fun with Mario's more elegant physics). Heck, even the Vs. Mode in the first NSMB was pretty good, if a bit limited, so to see an expansion of that concept would be great. The game even has 80 or so levels, so it looks to be quite a full package. Of course, the real reason I’m excited is the apparent return of the Koopa Kids. Can’t say I’ll miss you, Bowser Jr.

(...)

Maybe (well, almost certainly) somewhere out on the vast Internet someone isn’t happy about this. I’ve been told there are people who don’t love Mario, who don’t have the same reaction I do, but I refuse to believe it. It would make me sad to think someone out there can’t be as happy as I am right now. No, I’d much rather cling to this child-like sense of awe and turn a blind eye to any evidence to the contrary. I know games aren’t for kids anymore, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still indulge in a little unabashed excitement from time to time. In theory, fun is what this medium is all about.
Fonte: http://www.toastyfrog.com/verbalspew/archives/entry_1267.php

:D

Imagens offscreen:

IMG_01.jpg

IMG_02.jpg

IMG_03.jpg

IMG_04.jpg

IMG_05.jpg

IMG_06.jpg

A grande questao é ate onde pode ir determinada consola.

A Wii ja sabemos que nao da mais pelas palavras do seu presidente.

Miyamoto Says Wii is Already Maxed Out

Acho que é uma questao de exigencia de cada um na escolha que faz.

Este artigo enfim:

In Shigeru Miyamoto's E3 2009 roundtable, the influential designer had a candid moment when discussing Wii hardware.

When talking about New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Miyamoto said that since the game features four-player multiplayer and multiple camera views, the Wii's processor is already being pushed pretty hard. It's clear that the Wii processor is starting to show some limitations -- when fielding a follow-up question regarding possible implementation of the microphone peripheral Wii Speak for that game, Miyamoto continued by saying, "I would like to use Wii Speak more, but [in SMB] the Wii processor is already being taxed."

"That's part of being a developer to work with the tools you have to create new and interesting projects," said Miyamoto, who added that this is not something specific to Wii, but has of course been a challenge for designers since the 8-bit days.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/news/miyamoto-new-smb-wii-shows-hardware-limitations/?biz=1

Como é possivel um jogo com aquelas caracteristicas estar a puxar pela a Wii ao maximo, nem para usar o Wii Speak da?

Última edição:
O Miyamoto não é presidente da Nintendo. :rolleyes:

Isso não é possivel, voice over IP leva muito poucos recursos, e inclusivé... a Nintendo tem um sistema operativo a correr em background perfeitamente capaz de o acomodar. resumo: "Super Mario Bros Wii não tem voice chat porque eu não quero e acho que não se ajusta" (ele disse que "gostava de o usar mais" mas alguém vê um jogo destes *da nintendo* a usá-lo? e ainda para mais... para quê se não tem online? :-D)

O mesmo para o online, aliás. (não vamos sequer supor que este jogo puxa mais que o the conduit que faz as duas coisas em simultaneo pois não?)

Última edição:
A Wii ja sabemos que nao da mais pelas palavras do seu presidente.

Miyamoto Says Wii is Already Maxed Out
Tenho a certeza que aquilo foi mal interpretado. Se esse jogo 2d não desse para por online co-op para 4 pessoas por causa do poder já estar no máximo então era impossivel existirem experiências online com 32 pessoas (mohh2), 12 pessoas (mario kart), 4 pessoas (co-op do Onslaught, que é FPS; Brawl), 2 pessoas (strikers; co-op e vs do Battalion Wars 2), etc etc.. estes jogos são tecnicamente mais exigentes que o NSMB... portanto tira as conclusões que queres.

Como nota, o Miyamoto não é presidente da Nintendo.

Acho que é uma questao de exigencia de cada um na escolha que faz.

Exactamente. Se eu não tivesse a Wii não tinha a oportunidade de jogar jogos de generos tão variados como:
Little King's Story
De Blob
Fragile
Rune Factory
Mushroom Men
Muramasa
House of the Dead: Overkill
Zack & Wiki
Boom Blox
A boy and His blob
Aventuras gráficas (Os Secret Files, Broken Sword, Sam & Max, Strong Bad, Another Code R etc)
Anno
+
todos os jogos da Nintendo

Etc etc etc.. diz-me quantos jogos nas outras consolas é que para além dos generos habituais nelas (explosões e tirinhos) tambem têm jogos destes estilos? Pois.. logo vi.

Não é estranho o Miyamoto dizer cenas completamente inconsequentes ou mal interpretadas, já aconteceu imensas vezes, parece-me óbvio que não é verdade que o jogo maxou a Wii.

Epá... sinceramente desiludes-me. Custamavas ter algum nível e conhecimento no teu bahing constantee normal a Wii, mas andas realmente muito fraquinho ultimamente. Postar a primeira coisa que te aparece à frente? Vá... eu ajudo:

[7:30] Now the translator is being talked to by a Treehouse guy.

[7:30] They are clarifying the hardware-limitation statement.

[7:30] Apparently Miyamoto's comments were not entirely translated.

[7:31] What he really said was that hardware has limited all developers since the 8-bit days, and it's a constant struggle for everyone.

[7:31] With that footnote, Miyamoto urges attendees to play Wii Sports Resort.

[7:32] One last plug: Apparently they had Japanese pro athletes who said that the game was more realistic than real sports.

[7:32] And that's it!

in http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210517/next-wii-zelda-targeted-for-2010

Procura em quantos mais sites quiseres que encontras isto. Não me apeteceu procurar mais... foi só a primeira busca no google por 4 palavras chave.

Aprende qualquer coisa e esforça-te mais para a próxima ;)

Última edição:
Back