ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff
GcLResk.jpg

Developer: Frozenbyte
Publisher: Frozenbyte
Genre: Action, RPG
Release: 5 Dezembro 2018

Nine Parchments is a co-op action-RPG game of magic mayhem from Frozenbyte, the creators of the Trine series.

A group of runaway wizard apprentices decide to skip their training to search for the Nine Parchments.

As the wannabe wizards rapidly discover powerful new spells and ignore all safety aspects, it's natural that their hasty progress results in lots of deadly accidents...

• Wield the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
  • Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
  • Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
  • Battle strange creatures and mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
  • Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Videos:

Parece-me um jogo interessante. Mas como não sou grande fã da maioria dos RPG's acho que irei passar.
De qualquer das maneiras agrada-me imenso ver um novo jogo da Frozenbyte.

Eu ADOREI os Trine 2 e 3. :)
Gostei muito de todos eles, mas o 3 ficou um pouquinho aquém do 2 em longevidade (achei um bocado curto e unfinished).
O voice-acting, a música e o design gráfico dos jogos é fantástico imo.

A julgar pelo trailer deste jogo, pelo menos no grafismo eles voltaram a acertar na muche!
Espero que seja um bom jogo e que venda bem. Gosto desta dev team / empresa e quero que eles tenham sucesso.

Uh, okay. Sendo assim, talvez seja algo ao qual eu me conseguisse adaptar melhor.
Fico feliz por ver cada vez mais Indies na Switch também.

Ao ver todos os trailers que lançaram , todos com 4 jogadores cooperativo , não estava muito inclinado.
Agora que vi o vídeo com o demo em solo gameplay, já estou mais inclinado a comprar ...

Até ao momento estou gostar, o único defeito que tenho até agora é que nao podes voltar para traz num nivel, caso queiras fazer isso tens de recomeçar, mas por 20€ é um mimo.

Boas, no local multiplayer se um jogador carregar no "-" aparentemente sai do jogo e não tem como voltar... Também se perde o progresso facilmente. Alguém pode comentar esta situação?

Não encontro manual do jogo...

Estou no nível 9, e a gostar bastante, o maior defeito que tenho apontar é que o jogo não me deixa fazer backtracking. Pessoalmente acho que os 20€ compensaram imenso.

Falta-me testar o online.

Excelente update que vem ai.

Multiple saves are now added
After the patch you can have up to ten games stored at the same time. So there is no need to overwrite your current run if you want to play with your friends for a while.

Other fixes
• Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby
• A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly
• Changes to the online matchmaking logic
• Fix to the ”The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus dead when the boss is defeated
• Other minor fixes

https://www.frozenbyte.com/2017/12/patch-for-nintendo-switch-is-now-submitted/

Update for Nine Parchments has been released! (Patch 1.0.2.)

We have once more patched the game on Nintendo Switch (now version 1.0.2.). Log for some of the changes below:

– A few changes to save slot menu
– Fixed an issue with Everbloom that caused the game to crash
– Fixed some dialog lines not playing properly
– Fixed an issue when players could get disconnected when loading into Astral Academy
– Various battle config fixes in the last few levels (in some cases the battle would not trigger or enemies could spawn off the battle-area)
– New Icon
– Support for video capture enabled

2018031614200100-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

https://www.frozenbyte.com/2018/03/update-for-nine-parchments-has-been-released-patch-1-0-2/

Comprei-o passado uns dias de estar na eshop e depois passei sozinho, se houver ai malta com o jogo não me importo de repetir a historia, sempre será mais divertido em coop.

Aproveitei a promoção e comprei ontem, para começar bem fui logo para o online :P só tenho a dizer estive 1/2h a jogar e nem dei pelo tempo passar, ainda estou a aprender como se fazem as coisas mas estou a gostar ;)

Back