Multiplataforma No Man's Sky (Hello Games)

@Kookie_Monster Se ao menos houvesse uma garagem para guardar as naves para depois vende-las :D

edit: if you know what I mean :D

Ui...
E jantes, dá pa comprar?! :D

Agora que falas nisso... uma das coisas que achei mais parva no jogo foi o facto de não poder vender a minha nave antiga aquando da compra da nova. É que, parecendo que não, um gajo gasta uns milhões em cada nave, e depois não há ROI absolutamente nenhum quando trocamos. Tá mal... :wvsore: É usar, trocar e deitar fora. Meh!

I just made that up :D

bart-getting-choked-o.gif

E agora o ultimo post do gajo que atravessou um planeta a pé :) CONSEGUIU!!

It's finally over. After two weeks of running and jumping across Dudenbeaumodeme I finally returned to my ship. My heart was pounding during those last few minutes as I made my way over one final mountain. It was still where I left it, resting in the snow. I took a final victory lap around the ship before leaping in. I didn't even look back until I had left the atmosphere.

I decided to broadcast the last hour of my walk as It has been frequently requested in my previous posts. I thought maybe one or two people might check in for a few minutes, but at the end there were over 130 people watching and cheering me on. Incredible! Thank you all for watching, I'm glad you were there to see it.

The facts:

1. Im not sure exactly how long this took. I didn't use any sort of timer, other than the in-game waypoint marker for the ship which is not even close to exact. My best guess is about 40-45 hours all together.

2. I've been making this journey over the last 2 weeks, playing for a few hours every night.

3. I wish I had checked my number of steps before I started, but they are now at 650k+ on the discoveries tab.

4. I played on PS4. No mods, no cheats.

5. I made excellent use of the melee/jetpacking trick.

6. The Pilgrim Star and Dudenbeaumodeme are officially uploaded to the NMS server. The other three planets are up for grabs if you can find them.

7. It was fun at times, but if you are looking to do something similar, I recommend walking across a moon.

8. I didn't find a single blueprint that I didn't already have. I am also mostly fluent in Vy'Keen now.

9. I read the entire story of Hirk and his Vy'Keen war against the Sentinels. Twice.

10. The Pilgrim star is located 166451.2 light-years from the center and is in Ocopadica region of the Euclid galaxy.
I still can't believe I made this journey and I still can't believe how excited and supportive you have all been. When I started I was doing this for me, as a way to process my long-simmering obsession with the game. However, as things went on, I realized I was really doing it for you guys, the fans and the true-believers. I can't tell you what a pleasure it's been updating and interacting with you all. The internet can be a really cool place, sometimes.

I'm relieved to be finished, but it's bittersweet. In a way, I'm going to deeply miss Dudenbeaumodeme, but I never want to see it again. It was my home. It was my prison. It was my destiny.

It's time for this pilgrim to hang up his running-shoes and move on. Keep the faith fellow travelers, and for the final time:

Safe travels, space-pilgrims!

One final Imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/ogTeo

The full stream of my last hour:

Edit: People have requested a screenshot of one of these signal beacons to help determine the location of the Pilgrim star: http://imgur.com/RzBGXmh

Muitos parabéns ao rapaz, agora vai lá e diz-lhe para fazer igual mas desta vez com a bola que encontraste ontem e o ananás como companheiro.

Nope, mas pelos vistos se gravares ao pé de um monólito resolvido quando fizeres restart isso acontece. Esse gajo tem umas partilhas bem interessantes.

Continuo à espera do anuncio de DLC's gratuitos...

Prometeram muito e não cumpriram com muito também, e o jogo já está a morrer a nivel de número de jogadores activos...

Continuo à espera do anuncio de DLC's gratuitos...

Prometeram muito e não cumpriram com muito também, e o jogo já está a morrer a nivel de número de jogadores activos...
"já"
Desde das primeiras duas semanas de lançamento que o jogo começou a morrer, Especialmente no Pc.

Back